Clink: Skinny Thursdays at LvL 25
Low-calorie cocktails after work? Nothing could make us happier.
By Aurora Rodríguez
Stop by Skinny Thursdays from 5 to 8 p.m. at Level 25 in the Conrad Miami hotel where it’s all about sipping the low-calorie drinks. Priced at just $7 – such as their sparkling Skim Rose – enjoy the cocktails while nibbling on light snacks such as their organic curry chicken salad. Sipping and keeping yourself weightless never tasted this good.
Prepare a chilled stemless wine glass
Add 1 ounce of Belvedere vodka
Add 1 ounce of fresh cranberry juice
Add a splash of Moet & Chandon champagne
Garnish with fresh raspberries
The Skim Rose is $7 at Skinny Thursdays at Level 25 at the Conrad Miami, 1395 Brickell Ave., 25th floor,
- KLIMA wants to be Miami Beach's most authentic Spanish restaurant
- LILT Lounge is much more than a hotel bar
- A splash of luxury on the Miami River
- Where to get your Octoberfest on in Miami
- A Miami Beach cocktail crawl without leaving your hotel
- 5 Miami Beach spots that take brunching to a whole new level
- Where Little Italy meets the quirky Grove
- Is this Miami Beach's most luxurious lobby bar?
- A little bit of Wynwood in Fort Lauderdale?
- An oasis in the sky: rooftop garden highlights EAST Miami's Sugar bar