The Florida Room mixologist John Lermayer gives us a tangy treat.
The Florida Room at The Delano is a haven for innovative sips, including house mixologist John Lermayer's Sherry Cobbler.
Muddle 2 strawberries and 1 blackberry in cocktail shaker.
Fill with ice.
Add 1½ ounces medium dry sack sherry (Lustau los Arcos preferred), ½ ounce fresh lemon juice and ½ ounce agave nectar.
Strain into a rocks glass over fresh ice and garnish with berries.
The cocktail is about $15 at The Florida Room at Delano Hotel, 1685 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-672-2000.
- Go Drink This: Greenhouse Smash
- Go Drink This: Mixology for Two, an interactive session
- Go Drink This: Cocktails for Two
- Go Drink This: I Rock Ruff & Stuff
- Minibar app brings wine, spirits, and beer to your door
- Go Drink This: The Pineapple
- Repour craft cocktail bar to open in South Beach's Albion Hotel
- Go Drink This: Ceviche Sour
- Go Drink This: New England Sidecar
- Wunderbar at Circa 39 charms with global cocktails and flavors in Mid-Beach