The Florida Room mixologist John Lermayer gives us a tangy treat.
The Florida Room at The Delano is a haven for innovative sips, including house mixologist John Lermayer's Sherry Cobbler.
Muddle 2 strawberries and 1 blackberry in cocktail shaker.
Fill with ice.
Add 1½ ounces medium dry sack sherry (Lustau los Arcos preferred), ½ ounce fresh lemon juice and ½ ounce agave nectar.
Strain into a rocks glass over fresh ice and garnish with berries.
The cocktail is about $15 at The Florida Room at Delano Hotel, 1685 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-672-2000.
- Typoe, DJ Irie tapped for 'Live Beyond Labels' campaign by Beck's Beer
- Wine: Gris or Grigio? Know your Pinot
- For the World Cup, fill your cup with South American wines
- Drink pink: 6 rosé wines to try this summer
- Champagne lovers and cocktail connoisseurs flock to Fort Lauderdale for Friday Happy Hour at Bar Stache
- Summer Sips: Miami overflows with new cocktail menus and bars
- Summer Fun: Your guide to happy hours, beers and cocktails in Miami this summer
- Zinfandel can be a 'monster' red wine
- Cocktail gurus from The Broken Shaker host South Beach bike crawl
- Prepare for a rum-soaked week as the Rum Renaissance Festival returns to Miami