The Florida Room mixologist John Lermayer gives us a tangy treat.
The Florida Room at The Delano is a haven for innovative sips, including house mixologist John Lermayer's Sherry Cobbler.
Muddle 2 strawberries and 1 blackberry in cocktail shaker.
Fill with ice.
Add 1½ ounces medium dry sack sherry (Lustau los Arcos preferred), ½ ounce fresh lemon juice and ½ ounce agave nectar.
Strain into a rocks glass over fresh ice and garnish with berries.
The cocktail is about $15 at The Florida Room at Delano Hotel, 1685 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-672-2000.
- J. Wakefield Brewery releases special Basel-inspired brews
- Buy a beer for a hometown hero at BJ's Brewhouse
- A lavish happy hour spot for Beach goers
- NaiYaRa could just be Miami's perfect post-work getaway
- Jack Daniels brings pop up to Wynwood this month
- Craft Social Club introduces craft bottle service and mixology on tap to Miami
- Pembroke Pines has a new drinking den
- Miracle Mile gets its first speakeasy-style cocktail den
- KLIMA wants to be Miami Beach's most authentic Spanish restaurant
- LILT Lounge is much more than a hotel bar