The Florida Room mixologist John Lermayer gives us a tangy treat.
The Florida Room at The Delano is a haven for innovative sips, including house mixologist John Lermayer's Sherry Cobbler.
Muddle 2 strawberries and 1 blackberry in cocktail shaker.
Fill with ice.
Add 1½ ounces medium dry sack sherry (Lustau los Arcos preferred), ½ ounce fresh lemon juice and ½ ounce agave nectar.
Strain into a rocks glass over fresh ice and garnish with berries.
The cocktail is about $15 at The Florida Room at Delano Hotel, 1685 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-672-2000.
- Go Drink This: Spicy Sipper
- Go Drink This: Positano
- Go Drink This: Port of Call
- Go Drink This: Pumpkin Rum Old Fashioned
- Brickell Rum Fest returns with tastings and live music
- Go Drink This: Black Truffle Martini
- Drink Ilegal Mezcal cocktails at Mansion Nightclub with bartender Virginia King
- Go Drink This: Piña Colada Old Fashioned
- Go Drink This: Down the Rabbit Hole
- Go Drink This: Smoky Negroni