The Florida Room mixologist John Lermayer gives us a tangy treat.
The Florida Room at The Delano is a haven for innovative sips, including house mixologist John Lermayer's Sherry Cobbler.
Muddle 2 strawberries and 1 blackberry in cocktail shaker.
Fill with ice.
Add 1½ ounces medium dry sack sherry (Lustau los Arcos preferred), ½ ounce fresh lemon juice and ½ ounce agave nectar.
Strain into a rocks glass over fresh ice and garnish with berries.
The cocktail is about $15 at The Florida Room at Delano Hotel, 1685 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-672-2000.
- KLIMA wants to be Miami Beach's most authentic Spanish restaurant
- LILT Lounge is much more than a hotel bar
- A splash of luxury on the Miami River
- Where to get your Octoberfest on in Miami
- A Miami Beach cocktail crawl without leaving your hotel
- 5 Miami Beach spots that take brunching to a whole new level
- Where Little Italy meets the quirky Grove
- Is this Miami Beach's most luxurious lobby bar?
- A little bit of Wynwood in Fort Lauderdale?
- An oasis in the sky: rooftop garden highlights EAST Miami's Sugar bar