Clink: Sexy Kandi and Juniper Spice
Enjoy these sweet sips at Hed Kandi. Pop rocks included!
By Aurora Rodríguez
Those lucky enough to get past the doorman at Hed Kandi gastro-lounge in Miami Beach are in for a treat. Satisfy your sweet tooth with their bubble gum-flavored Kandi Gum featuring their home bubble gum-infused pisco or kick it up a notch by sipping on their strawberry-flavored Sexy Kandi before hitting up the dance floor. Every party should start off this sweet.
Muddle 4 to 5 strawberries into the bottom of a mixing glass.
Fill with ice and add a touch of passion fruit juice and 2½ ounces of vodka.
Shake vigorously. Serve into a short martini glass rimmed with pop rocks candy.
Add a blast of liquid nitrogen (if available/desired) and garnish with a strawberry dipped in pop rocks.
Muddle 2 fresh red bell peppers into the bottom of a mixing glass.
Fill with ice and add 1 ounce of flower blossom liqueur and 2½ ounces of aromatic gin.
Shake vigorously. Serve into a cocktail glass and top off with soda (Hed Kandi utilizes homemade flavored soda). Garnish with a red bell pepper.
Cocktails are around $16 at Hed Kandi Lounge, 1200 Washington Avenue, South Beach; (305) 283-1664.
Sipped these? Leave a review!
- KLIMA wants to be Miami Beach's most authentic Spanish restaurant
- LILT Lounge is much more than a hotel bar
- A splash of luxury on the Miami River
- Where to get your Octoberfest on in Miami
- A Miami Beach cocktail crawl without leaving your hotel
- 5 Miami Beach spots that take brunching to a whole new level
- Where Little Italy meets the quirky Grove
- Is this Miami Beach's most luxurious lobby bar?
- A little bit of Wynwood in Fort Lauderdale?
- An oasis in the sky: rooftop garden highlights EAST Miami's Sugar bar