Clink: Segafredo Cruzan cocktails
Cool down this summer with these rum inspired cocktails at Segafredo Brickell.
By Aurora Rodríguez
Segafredo is celebrating the summer by offering a couple of refreshing cocktails designed to keep you cool. Created with Cruzan rums, these fruity concoctions may even just have you planning an island getaway. Stop by the Brickell location, sink into one of the plush red outdoor seats and enjoy a Cruzan Mango Mojito - which tastes like a fresh mango dipped in lime and sugar - or their tropical punch-tasting Cruzan Bay Breeze. With drinks this chill, you’ll beat the heat in no time.
Cruzan Mango Mojito
Muddle 4 to 6 mint leaves into a chilled tall glass
Add 4 chunks of fresh mango and muddle
Add a splash of simple syrup
Fill with ice
Add a dash of fresh lime juice
Add 1 ounce of Cruzan Mango Rum
Stir and top with club soda
Garnish with a mint sprig
Cruzan Light Bay Breeze
Pour 1 ounce of Cruzan Estate Light Rum over ice in a rocks or long drink glass
Add pineapple juice
Add cranberry juice
Squeeze a lime wedge over the cocktail and drop in
Garnish with a lime wheel
Cocktails are around $10 at Segafredo Brickell, 1421 S Miami Ave., Miami; 305-577-9811.
- KLIMA wants to be Miami Beach's most authentic Spanish restaurant
- LILT Lounge is much more than a hotel bar
- A splash of luxury on the Miami River
- Where to get your Octoberfest on in Miami
- A Miami Beach cocktail crawl without leaving your hotel
- 5 Miami Beach spots that take brunching to a whole new level
- Where Little Italy meets the quirky Grove
- Is this Miami Beach's most luxurious lobby bar?
- A little bit of Wynwood in Fort Lauderdale?
- An oasis in the sky: rooftop garden highlights EAST Miami's Sugar bar