Clink: Segafredo Cruzan cocktails
Cool down this summer with these rum inspired cocktails at Segafredo Brickell.
By Aurora Rodríguez
Segafredo is celebrating the summer by offering a couple of refreshing cocktails designed to keep you cool. Created with Cruzan rums, these fruity concoctions may even just have you planning an island getaway. Stop by the Brickell location, sink into one of the plush red outdoor seats and enjoy a Cruzan Mango Mojito - which tastes like a fresh mango dipped in lime and sugar - or their tropical punch-tasting Cruzan Bay Breeze. With drinks this chill, you’ll beat the heat in no time.
Cruzan Mango Mojito
Muddle 4 to 6 mint leaves into a chilled tall glass
Add 4 chunks of fresh mango and muddle
Add a splash of simple syrup
Fill with ice
Add a dash of fresh lime juice
Add 1 ounce of Cruzan Mango Rum
Stir and top with club soda
Garnish with a mint sprig
Cruzan Light Bay Breeze
Pour 1 ounce of Cruzan Estate Light Rum over ice in a rocks or long drink glass
Add pineapple juice
Add cranberry juice
Squeeze a lime wedge over the cocktail and drop in
Garnish with a lime wheel
Cocktails are around $10 at Segafredo Brickell, 1421 S Miami Ave., Miami; 305-577-9811.
- 5 places in Miami to celebrate National Tequila Day
- Could this be the best wine bar on Calle Ocho in Miami?
- 5 best ladies nights in Fort Lauderdale
- These are the best places for a fun ladies night on Miami Beach
- Where to order a $435 shot on National Scotch Day
- Where to bar hop on Miami Beach without leaving the hotel
- 5 New Bars in Miami You Must Visit this Weekend
- 5 way to get your drink on without breaking the bank this weekend
- Is this hidden garden lounge Brickell's best kept secret?
- Sip your way to a happy Independence Day with these cocktail recipes