Scorch's Moscato Passion
Ease into the day with Scorch's Moscato Passion, a bubbly passion fruit mojito sure to tantalize your taste buds.
Scorch Grill House on busy Biscayne Boulevard in North Miami Beach is a perfect spot for a good steak or a lazy Sunday brunch. Ease into the day with Scorch's Moscato Passion, a bubbly passion fruit mojito sure to tantalize your taste buds.
Combine 1 ounce passion fruit mojito mix (Rose's preferred) and 1 teaspoon grenadine in an ice-filled shaker.
Shake well and strain into a chilled champagne flute.
Top with 4 ounces sparking white wine (Barefoot Bubbly Moscato Spumante preferred) and a splash of cherry juice.
Garnish with maraschino cherries.
The Moscato Passion is about $6 at Scorch Grill House, 13750 Biscayne Blvd., North Miami Beach; 305-949-5588.
- J. Wakefield Brewery releases special Base-inspired brews
- Buy a beer for a hometown hero at BJ's Brewhouse
- A lavish happy hour spot for Beach goers
- NaiYaRa could just be Miami's perfect post-work getaway
- Jack Daniels brings pop up to Wynwood this month
- Craft Social Club introduces craft bottle service and mixology on tap to Miami
- Pembroke Pines has a new drinking den
- Miracle Mile gets its first speakeasy-style cocktail den
- KLIMA wants to be Miami Beach's most authentic Spanish restaurant
- LILT Lounge is much more than a hotel bar