Scorch's Moscato Passion
Ease into the day with Scorch's Moscato Passion, a bubbly passion fruit mojito sure to tantalize your taste buds.
Scorch Grill House on busy Biscayne Boulevard in North Miami Beach is a perfect spot for a good steak or a lazy Sunday brunch. Ease into the day with Scorch's Moscato Passion, a bubbly passion fruit mojito sure to tantalize your taste buds.
Combine 1 ounce passion fruit mojito mix (Rose's preferred) and 1 teaspoon grenadine in an ice-filled shaker.
Shake well and strain into a chilled champagne flute.
Top with 4 ounces sparking white wine (Barefoot Bubbly Moscato Spumante preferred) and a splash of cherry juice.
Garnish with maraschino cherries.
The Moscato Passion is about $6 at Scorch Grill House, 13750 Biscayne Blvd., North Miami Beach; 305-949-5588.
- Mixologist Carlos Morales digs into the state of cocktail culture in Miami
- Go Drink This: Proper Rum and Coke
- Date night? Try Lique Miami
- Go Drink This: Evergreen Eggnog
- Dinner Lab returns to Miami December 18
- Go Drink This: The five best Miami cocktails of 2015
- Go Drink This: Gas Me Up Punch
- Get your bourbon on at Shula's 347 Grill December 8
- Go Drink This: Dirty Pickle
- Go Drink This: Clicquot Rich and Peppers