Scorch's Moscato Passion
Ease into the day with Scorch's Moscato Passion, a bubbly passion fruit mojito sure to tantalize your taste buds.
Scorch Grill House on busy Biscayne Boulevard in North Miami Beach is a perfect spot for a good steak or a lazy Sunday brunch. Ease into the day with Scorch's Moscato Passion, a bubbly passion fruit mojito sure to tantalize your taste buds.
Combine 1 ounce passion fruit mojito mix (Rose's preferred) and 1 teaspoon grenadine in an ice-filled shaker.
Shake well and strain into a chilled champagne flute.
Top with 4 ounces sparking white wine (Barefoot Bubbly Moscato Spumante preferred) and a splash of cherry juice.
Garnish with maraschino cherries.
The Moscato Passion is about $6 at Scorch Grill House, 13750 Biscayne Blvd., North Miami Beach; 305-949-5588.
- Miami’s 10 Newest Cocktails for the Summer of 2013
- Thai Cocktails in Miami
- Shellback Rum Interactive Mixology with Tony Abou-Ganim invites you to a cocktail crash course
- The Flat brings creative cocktails to Miami Beach’s South of Fifth area
- High-End Whiskey and Creative Techniques at Swine in Coral Gables
- Casa Dragones tequila provides a refined taste
- Pavan liqueur brings new flavor to Miami's bar scene
- Miami’s Best Old Fashioned Cocktails
- Radio Pop-Up Cocktail Bar open on South Beach, offers affordable mixology
- PB Steak’s Specialty Cocktail Standouts