Scorch's Moscato Passion
Ease into the day with Scorch's Moscato Passion, a bubbly passion fruit mojito sure to tantalize your taste buds.
Scorch Grill House on busy Biscayne Boulevard in North Miami Beach is a perfect spot for a good steak or a lazy Sunday brunch. Ease into the day with Scorch's Moscato Passion, a bubbly passion fruit mojito sure to tantalize your taste buds.
Combine 1 ounce passion fruit mojito mix (Rose's preferred) and 1 teaspoon grenadine in an ice-filled shaker.
Shake well and strain into a chilled champagne flute.
Top with 4 ounces sparking white wine (Barefoot Bubbly Moscato Spumante preferred) and a splash of cherry juice.
Garnish with maraschino cherries.
The Moscato Passion is about $6 at Scorch Grill House, 13750 Biscayne Blvd., North Miami Beach; 305-949-5588.
- Typoe, DJ Irie tapped for 'Live Beyond Labels' campaign by Beck's Beer
- Wine: Gris or Grigio? Know your Pinot
- For the World Cup, fill your cup with South American wines
- Drink pink: 6 rosé wines to try this summer
- Champagne lovers and cocktail connoisseurs flock to Fort Lauderdale for Friday Happy Hour at Bar Stache
- Summer Sips: Miami overflows with new cocktail menus and bars
- Summer Fun: Your guide to happy hours, beers and cocktails in Miami this summer
- Zinfandel can be a 'monster' red wine
- Cocktail gurus from The Broken Shaker host South Beach bike crawl
- Prepare for a rum-soaked week as the Rum Renaissance Festival returns to Miami