Scorch's Moscato Passion
Ease into the day with Scorch's Moscato Passion, a bubbly passion fruit mojito sure to tantalize your taste buds.
Scorch Grill House on busy Biscayne Boulevard in North Miami Beach is a perfect spot for a good steak or a lazy Sunday brunch. Ease into the day with Scorch's Moscato Passion, a bubbly passion fruit mojito sure to tantalize your taste buds.
Combine 1 ounce passion fruit mojito mix (Rose's preferred) and 1 teaspoon grenadine in an ice-filled shaker.
Shake well and strain into a chilled champagne flute.
Top with 4 ounces sparking white wine (Barefoot Bubbly Moscato Spumante preferred) and a splash of cherry juice.
Garnish with maraschino cherries.
The Moscato Passion is about $6 at Scorch Grill House, 13750 Biscayne Blvd., North Miami Beach; 305-949-5588.
- Gianni's at The Villa, Casa Casuarina, is an ode to Versace
- 5 places in Miami to celebrate National Tequila Day
- Have you discovered Miami's top 5 hidden bars yet?
- Could this be the best wine bar on Calle Ocho in Miami?
- 5 best ladies nights in Fort Lauderdale
- These are the best places for a fun ladies night on Miami Beach
- Where to order a $435 shot on National Scotch Day
- Where to get a 24-karat gold infused margarita on National Tequila Day
- Where to bar hop on Miami Beach without leaving the hotel
- 5 New Bars in Miami You Must Visit this Weekend