Clink: Sci Sci’s Italia Martini
Stop by Sci Sci for a date and stay for their fruity Italia Martini.
Sci Sci in Brickell is the type of spot where locals can enjoy home-style Italian food in a romantic setting. Stop by for a date and kick back on their dimly lit outside patio for a bite of their ossobucco ravioli, and stay for their fruity Italia Martini. The Martini and Rossi concoction, mixed in with apple notes and a tarty lemon kick, will have you wishing for seconds.
Prepare a cocktail shaker filled with ice
Add 2 ounces of Martini and Rossi Bianco
Add ½ an ounce of apple juice
Add ½ an ounce of lemon and lime juice
Pour into a chilled tall glass
Add a fresh sprig of mint
Garnish with seasonal fruit
The Italia Martini is around $10 at Sci Sci, 1053 Brickell Plaza, Miami, FL; 305-381-4420.
- Make this cocktail: Sushi Garage's Lychee Mule
- Sip & Savor: mezcal for days at Clandestino Pub
- Sip & Savor: garden-to-glass cocktails waterfront at American Social Brickell
- 5 cocktails inspired by Mother's Day
- Sip & Savor: Cocktails in refined, laid-back space at beach's Sweet Liberty
- 10 spring-inspired cocktails that will knock your socks off
- Bazi to launch new Shanghai Nights menu every Sunday
- The Raleigh hosts cocktail competition featuring The Famous Grouse
- Go Drink This: Tropical Hot Tea Toddy
- Mixologist Carlos Morales digs into the state of cocktail culture in Miami