Clink: Sci Sci’s Italia Martini
Stop by Sci Sci for a date and stay for their fruity Italia Martini.
Sci Sci in Brickell is the type of spot where locals can enjoy home-style Italian food in a romantic setting. Stop by for a date and kick back on their dimly lit outside patio for a bite of their ossobucco ravioli, and stay for their fruity Italia Martini. The Martini and Rossi concoction, mixed in with apple notes and a tarty lemon kick, will have you wishing for seconds.
Prepare a cocktail shaker filled with ice
Add 2 ounces of Martini and Rossi Bianco
Add ½ an ounce of apple juice
Add ½ an ounce of lemon and lime juice
Pour into a chilled tall glass
Add a fresh sprig of mint
Garnish with seasonal fruit
The Italia Martini is around $10 at Sci Sci, 1053 Brickell Plaza, Miami, FL; 305-381-4420.
- Go Drink This: Down the Rabbit Hole
- Go Drink This: Smoky Negroni
- Sneak Peek: Blackbird Ordinary in Brickell unveils new cocktail menu
- Go Drink This: The J-Bird Cocktail
- Toast Mac's Club Deuce owner as he turns 100
- Go Drink This: Grand Dad's Breakfast
- Go Drink This: Sweet Tarts Cocktail
- All-star team brings 'Sweet Liberty Drink and Supply Company' to South Beach in December
- Go Drink This: White Cosmo
- Go Drink This: Bellini at Cipriani Miami