Clink: Sci Sci’s Italia Martini
Stop by Sci Sci for a date and stay for their fruity Italia Martini.
Sci Sci in Brickell is the type of spot where locals can enjoy home-style Italian food in a romantic setting. Stop by for a date and kick back on their dimly lit outside patio for a bite of their ossobucco ravioli, and stay for their fruity Italia Martini. The Martini and Rossi concoction, mixed in with apple notes and a tarty lemon kick, will have you wishing for seconds.
Prepare a cocktail shaker filled with ice
Add 2 ounces of Martini and Rossi Bianco
Add ½ an ounce of apple juice
Add ½ an ounce of lemon and lime juice
Pour into a chilled tall glass
Add a fresh sprig of mint
Garnish with seasonal fruit
The Italia Martini is around $10 at Sci Sci, 1053 Brickell Plaza, Miami, FL; 305-381-4420.
- Go Drink This: Spicy Raspberry Collins
- Go Drink This: Gin & Tonic(s)
- Go Drink This: In the Air Tonight
- Go Drink This: Spanish-American War
- Go Drink This: Spicy Passion
- Go Drink This: Twentieth Century Cocktail
- Radio Bar in South Beach hosts complimentary monthly mixology classes
- Go Drink This: Deal Closer
- Go Drink This: Greenhouse Smash
- Go Drink This: Mixology for Two, an interactive session