Royal Wedding cocktails
Toast to this week's nuptials with these Grey Goose cocktails.
Feeling a little excited this week with all the buzz surrounding the Royal Wedding? While the world awaits the nuptials of Prince William and Kate Middleton, Grey Goose vodka is raising a glass to the future King and Queen of England with unique cocktails sure to please the most distinctive cocktail lover.
Whether you are watching the procession from Buckingham Palace or in the comfort of your own home at your own watch party, toast to the bride and groom with the following sips sure to keep you in the celebrating mood. Cheers!
Grey Goose Blushing Dutchess
- Get a small cocktail glass.
- Rub a grapefruit slice around the outside edge of the glass and then roll it in turbinado sugar.
- Place a 1/2 a teaspoon of sugar and three small wedges of grapefruit in the bottom of a shaker, muddle thoroughly.
- Add 2 ounces of Grey Goose Vodka, 1 ounce of triple sec and fill with ice.
- Shake well.
- Pour drink including ice and grapefruit into a rimmed rocks glass.
Grey Goose White Tie and Tiara
- In a cocktail shaker, combine 1 1/2 ounces of Grey Goose Le Citron Flavored Vodka, 1 ounce lychee juice, 1 ounce white grapefruit juice, 1/2 an ounce of fresh lime juice, 1/4 ounces of jasmine syrup ingredients with plenty of cubed ice.
- Shake vigorously until shaker beads with sweat.
- Finish with a squeeze of grapefruit rind to release essential oils.
- Spray the inside of a martini glass with rose water, then strain and pour the cocktail and serve with a white flower.
The Royal Wedding is Friday, April 29. For more information on Grey Goose, visit www.greygoose.com.
- An oasis in the sky: rooftop garden highlights EAST Miami's Sugar bar
- Celebrate National Rum Day all month long at Repour Bar
- Miami's top 5 rooftop bars on Yelp
- 5 cocktails to get you ready for National Melon Day
- Dolce Italian at the Gale South Beach brings Italian fare and flair
- Become an expert behind-the-bar at Regent Cocktail Club's mixology class
- 5 places every pisco lover should try
- Where to go and what to order in Miami for National Rum Day
- 5 must-try Italian spots in Coconut Grove
- 9 occasions that call for a bottle of bubbly