Clink: Rock out with your cocktail out
For those about to rock, we salud you.
By Aurora Rodríguez
While the chain restaurant is mostly known for their collection of memorabilia and plates oozing of greasy goodness, the Hard Rock Café inside the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Hollywood holds a certain charm as it provides shelter for hungry gamers looking to escape the "pings" and "dings" of automated gambling machines. Hard Rock bartender David Heath has created a selection of uniquely fruity signature cocktails, such at their Hard Rock Candy, which will be served at the restaurant for a limited time in celebration of the Ambassador's of Rock tour. For those about to rock, we salud you.
Add 1/2 ounces of Monin Raspberry Syrup, 4 fresh raspberries and 2 squeezed lime wedges into a chilled mixing glass. Fill with ice. Add 2 ounces of Bacardi Superior Rum and 2 ounces of fresh lime juice. Shake vigorously. Pour into a 12-ounce beverage glass and top with lemon lime soda.
Muddle one orange, lime and lemon slice into the bottom of a 12-ounce glass. Fill with ice. Add 1 ounce Bacardi Limon, 1 ounce of Bacardi O, 1/2 ounce of simple syrup, 2 ounces of HRC Scratch Margarita Mix and shake vigorously. Top with lemon lime soda. Garnish with a cherry and a pineapple slice.
Hard Rock Candy
Add 1/2 ounce of simple syrup and muddle 2 lemon wedges inside a 12-ounce glass. Fill with ice. Add 3/4 ounces of Cazadores liqueur and 3/4 ounces of Bacardi Limon. Shake vigorously. Return to glass and top off with Sierra Mist.
The Hard Rock Café cocktails are about $12 at the Hard Rock Café, 1 Seminole Way, Hollywood; 954-315-9112.
Sipped here? Leave a review!
- Go Drink This: Sweet Tarts Cocktail
- All-star team brings 'Sweet Liberty Drink and Supply Company' to South Beach in December
- Go Drink This: White Cosmo
- Go Drink This: Bellini at Cipriani Miami
- Go Drink This: Spicy Roman at Set Nightclub
- Go Drink This: Katsuya Fresh at Katsuya South Beach
- All Hail the Cocktail: trends migrate to Miami from Tales of the Cocktail
- Go Drink This: The Alluring Gem
- Miami bar, brewery, lounge and nightclub openings, plus big plans for hotel nightlife
- Brickell's first pop-up cocktail bar 'Better Days' opens in an incognito space