Clink: RED’s South of 5th
Here’s a toast to laid-back SoFi.
By Aurora Rodriguez
The romantic bar at Red the Steakhouse in breezy SoFi is perfect for couples looking to escape the party-packed South Beach vibe. Toast to relaxation with a berry and coconut-flavored drink named for the neighborhood.
The South of Fifth
Fill cocktail shaker with ice.
Pour 1½ ounces of coconut rum (Malibu preferred).
Pour 1 ounce of vodka (Xcellent preferred).
Pour a splash of black raspberry liqueur (Chambord preferred).
Pour a splash of pineapple juice.
Strain into a chilled martini glass.
Garnish with a pineapple slice.
Cocktails are about $15 at Red the Steakhouse, 119 Washington Ave., Miami Beach; 305-534-3688.
- Miami’s 10 Newest Cocktails for the Summer of 2013
- Thai Cocktails in Miami
- Shellback Rum Interactive Mixology with Tony Abou-Ganim invites you to a cocktail crash course
- The Flat brings creative cocktails to Miami Beach’s South of Fifth area
- High-End Whiskey and Creative Techniques at Swine in Coral Gables
- Casa Dragones tequila provides a refined taste
- Pavan liqueur brings new flavor to Miami's bar scene
- Miami’s Best Old Fashioned Cocktails
- Radio Pop-Up Cocktail Bar open on South Beach, offers affordable mixology
- PB Steak’s Specialty Cocktail Standouts