Clink: RED’s South of 5th
Here’s a toast to laid-back SoFi.
By Aurora Rodriguez
The romantic bar at Red the Steakhouse in breezy SoFi is perfect for couples looking to escape the party-packed South Beach vibe. Toast to relaxation with a berry and coconut-flavored drink named for the neighborhood.
The South of Fifth
Fill cocktail shaker with ice.
Pour 1½ ounces of coconut rum (Malibu preferred).
Pour 1 ounce of vodka (Xcellent preferred).
Pour a splash of black raspberry liqueur (Chambord preferred).
Pour a splash of pineapple juice.
Strain into a chilled martini glass.
Garnish with a pineapple slice.
Cocktails are about $15 at Red the Steakhouse, 119 Washington Ave., Miami Beach; 305-534-3688.
- Go Drink This: Down the Rabbit Hole
- Go Drink This: Smoky Negroni
- Sneak Peek: Blackbird Ordinary in Brickell unveils new cocktail menu
- Go Drink This: The J-Bird Cocktail
- Toast Mac's Club Deuce owner as he turns 100
- Go Drink This: Grand Dad's Breakfast
- Go Drink This: Sweet Tarts Cocktail
- All-star team brings 'Sweet Liberty Drink and Supply Company' to South Beach in December
- Go Drink This: White Cosmo
- Go Drink This: Bellini at Cipriani Miami