Clink: RED’s South of 5th
Here’s a toast to laid-back SoFi.
By Aurora Rodriguez
The romantic bar at Red the Steakhouse in breezy SoFi is perfect for couples looking to escape the party-packed South Beach vibe. Toast to relaxation with a berry and coconut-flavored drink named for the neighborhood.
The South of Fifth
Fill cocktail shaker with ice.
Pour 1½ ounces of coconut rum (Malibu preferred).
Pour 1 ounce of vodka (Xcellent preferred).
Pour a splash of black raspberry liqueur (Chambord preferred).
Pour a splash of pineapple juice.
Strain into a chilled martini glass.
Garnish with a pineapple slice.
Cocktails are about $15 at Red the Steakhouse, 119 Washington Ave., Miami Beach; 305-534-3688.
- Go Drink This: The Pink Lady
- Find out how to get a free cocktail at La Moderna this week only
- SUSHISAMBA launches new Saketober-fest menu with a World Sake Day celebration October 1st
- Piripi presents Bourbon & Bites
- Go Drink This: House-Bottled Pear and Hibiscus Cider
- Bombay Sapphire Gin and Dinner Lab host 2nd Miami Dinner Saturday, September 19
- Go Drink This: Lemongrass Collins
- Go Drink This: Jalapeño & Tamarind Pisco Sour
- Go Drink This: Rum-ble ‘n’ Sway
- Go Drink This: Strawberry Mojito Mocktail