Clink: RED’s South of 5th
Here’s a toast to laid-back SoFi.
By Aurora Rodriguez
The romantic bar at Red the Steakhouse in breezy SoFi is perfect for couples looking to escape the party-packed South Beach vibe. Toast to relaxation with a berry and coconut-flavored drink named for the neighborhood.
The South of Fifth
Fill cocktail shaker with ice.
Pour 1½ ounces of coconut rum (Malibu preferred).
Pour 1 ounce of vodka (Xcellent preferred).
Pour a splash of black raspberry liqueur (Chambord preferred).
Pour a splash of pineapple juice.
Strain into a chilled martini glass.
Garnish with a pineapple slice.
Cocktails are about $15 at Red the Steakhouse, 119 Washington Ave., Miami Beach; 305-534-3688.
- Go Drink This: Espumita Cocktail
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Katsuya in Miami Beach
- Go Drink This: Ortanique Bacardi Mojito
- Señor Frogs Giving Away Free Yard Drinks for a Year
- Go Drink This: Bombay Sapphire Negroni
- Go Drink This: Passion Fruit Cilantro Caipirinha
- db Bistro Moderne Serves Up Art You Can Drink
- Go Drink This: Aperol Spritz
- Woodchuck Cider Presents 5 Recipes for Cider-Infused Cocktails
- Woodchuck Transforms The Annex in Wynwood into a Big Top for Gumption Cider Launch