Clink: RBH Martini & Cucumber Rose
At the Regent Bal Harbour's View Bar, the sunset won't be the only thing you'll be drinking in.
By Aurora Rodríguez
With a gorgeous vista of the ocean, the View Bar at the Regent in Bal Harbour lives up to its name. Take in a breathtaking sunset at happy hour while sipping one of the bar's signature cocktails such as the refreshing Cucumber Rose. Or, just follow the recipes below and enjoy them while taking in the view from your own balcony or backyard.
Dice four slices of cucumber into small squares. Add 1 3/4 ounces of vodka (Ketel One Citroen preferred), 1/2 ounce apple liqueur, 1/2 ounce peach brandy and the cucumber slices into an ice-filled cocktail shaker. Shake gently and serve in a tall glass and add ice. Top off with rose water and garnish with a miniature edible rose.
The RBH (Regent Bal Harbour) Martini
Add 1 3/4 ounces vodka (Grey Goose Poire preferred), 1 ounce ruby red porto and 2 ounces pear nectar into a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake vigorously and strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with a pear-slice skewer.
Cucumber Rose and The RBH Martini are about $15 at The View Bar inside the Regent Bal Harbour, 10295 Collins Ave, Bal Harbour; 305-455-5400
Sipped here? Leave a review!
- Mixologist Carlos Morales digs into the state of cocktail culture in Miami
- Go Drink This: Proper Rum and Coke
- Date night? Try Lique Miami
- Go Drink This: Evergreen Eggnog
- Dinner Lab returns to Miami December 18
- Go Drink This: The five best Miami cocktails of 2015
- Go Drink This: Gas Me Up Punch
- Get your bourbon on at Shula's 347 Grill December 8
- Go Drink This: Dirty Pickle
- Go Drink This: Clicquot Rich and Peppers