Clink: RBH Martini & Cucumber Rose
At the Regent Bal Harbour's View Bar, the sunset won't be the only thing you'll be drinking in.
By Aurora Rodríguez
With a gorgeous vista of the ocean, the View Bar at the Regent in Bal Harbour lives up to its name. Take in a breathtaking sunset at happy hour while sipping one of the bar's signature cocktails such as the refreshing Cucumber Rose. Or, just follow the recipes below and enjoy them while taking in the view from your own balcony or backyard.
Dice four slices of cucumber into small squares. Add 1 3/4 ounces of vodka (Ketel One Citroen preferred), 1/2 ounce apple liqueur, 1/2 ounce peach brandy and the cucumber slices into an ice-filled cocktail shaker. Shake gently and serve in a tall glass and add ice. Top off with rose water and garnish with a miniature edible rose.
The RBH (Regent Bal Harbour) Martini
Add 1 3/4 ounces vodka (Grey Goose Poire preferred), 1 ounce ruby red porto and 2 ounces pear nectar into a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake vigorously and strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with a pear-slice skewer.
Cucumber Rose and The RBH Martini are about $15 at The View Bar inside the Regent Bal Harbour, 10295 Collins Ave, Bal Harbour; 305-455-5400
Sipped here? Leave a review!
- KLIMA wants to be Miami Beach's most authentic Spanish restaurant
- LILT Lounge is much more than a hotel bar
- A splash of luxury on the Miami River
- Where to get your Octoberfest on in Miami
- A Miami Beach cocktail crawl without leaving your hotel
- 5 Miami Beach spots that take brunching to a whole new level
- Where Little Italy meets the quirky Grove
- Is this Miami Beach's most luxurious lobby bar?
- A little bit of Wynwood in Fort Lauderdale?
- An oasis in the sky: rooftop garden highlights EAST Miami's Sugar bar