Clink: RBH Martini & Cucumber Rose
At the Regent Bal Harbour's View Bar, the sunset won't be the only thing you'll be drinking in.
By Aurora Rodríguez
With a gorgeous vista of the ocean, the View Bar at the Regent in Bal Harbour lives up to its name. Take in a breathtaking sunset at happy hour while sipping one of the bar's signature cocktails such as the refreshing Cucumber Rose. Or, just follow the recipes below and enjoy them while taking in the view from your own balcony or backyard.
Dice four slices of cucumber into small squares. Add 1 3/4 ounces of vodka (Ketel One Citroen preferred), 1/2 ounce apple liqueur, 1/2 ounce peach brandy and the cucumber slices into an ice-filled cocktail shaker. Shake gently and serve in a tall glass and add ice. Top off with rose water and garnish with a miniature edible rose.
The RBH (Regent Bal Harbour) Martini
Add 1 3/4 ounces vodka (Grey Goose Poire preferred), 1 ounce ruby red porto and 2 ounces pear nectar into a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake vigorously and strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with a pear-slice skewer.
Cucumber Rose and The RBH Martini are about $15 at The View Bar inside the Regent Bal Harbour, 10295 Collins Ave, Bal Harbour; 305-455-5400
Sipped here? Leave a review!
- Order a six-pack of Oculto this Saturday and get a visit from Lady Oculto herself
- Go Drink This: Marrakesh
- Coya debuts new weekly mixology series
- Four whisky and beer pairings by Highland Park designed to stimulate your palate
- Drinkhouse Fire & Ice's mixology program proves it's more than just an ice bar
- Chef James Tahhan's new menu for Sabores is full of flavor
- Go Drink This: Sir Isaac Newton
- Could this be the Best Post-Party Brunch in Miami: Prime Fish
- AC Hotel Miami Beach offers awesome bar special to Miami locals
- Go Drink This: The Aviator