Clink: Plat Bleu at the Delano
The Macallan Classic 10 cocktail is a drink as classy as the atmosphere at The Delano's Plat Bleu.
By Aurora Rodríguez
Before you indulge on a delicious meal at Plat Bleu, the Delano Hotel’s indoor / outdoor restaurant, sit at one of the mirrored lobby tables or sink into one of the plush white chairs and order a Macallan Classic 10 cocktail. The drink is as classy as the atmosphere and is the perfect aperitif to start your night. So go ahead and sip the simple single malt cocktail or whip it up in the privacy of your own home.
Macallan Classic 10
Prepare a rocks glass filled with ice
Add 1 ounce of The Macallan Fine Oak 10 Years Old
Add 1 ounce of Cointreau
Add 1 ounce of fresh lemon juice
Garnish with an orange twist.
The Macallan Classic 10 is around $15 at Plat Bleu at the Delano Hotel, 1685 Collins Ave.; Miami Beach; 305-672-2000
- Tonight: 'Bourbon & Beats' at Radio Bar in South Beach with hard-to-find Pappy Van Winkle 15-year
- Miami native Blake Lee to appear in ABC's new sitcom ‘Mixology’
- Jim Meehan guest bartends and Julio Bermejo talks tequila at The Broken Shaker during South Beach Wine & Food Festival week in Miami Beach
- A must-try cocktail at the new Cavalli Miami Restaurant & Lounge in South Beach
- Wynwood Brewing Company Takes Over Public House in South Beach for South Florida Craft Beer Week
- Funky Buddha Brewery hosts day-long beer fest
- The Corner celebrates 2 years in downtown Miami with free beer, BBQ and live music
- Abraxas Lounge on South Beach will close New Year's Eve
- Cocktails at Lure Fishbar at the Loews
- Portofino Wine Bank hosts exclusive champagne tasting for its 10th anniversary