Clink: Plat Bleu at the Delano
The Macallan Classic 10 cocktail is a drink as classy as the atmosphere at The Delano's Plat Bleu.
By Aurora Rodríguez
Before you indulge on a delicious meal at Plat Bleu, the Delano Hotel’s indoor / outdoor restaurant, sit at one of the mirrored lobby tables or sink into one of the plush white chairs and order a Macallan Classic 10 cocktail. The drink is as classy as the atmosphere and is the perfect aperitif to start your night. So go ahead and sip the simple single malt cocktail or whip it up in the privacy of your own home.
Macallan Classic 10
Prepare a rocks glass filled with ice
Add 1 ounce of The Macallan Fine Oak 10 Years Old
Add 1 ounce of Cointreau
Add 1 ounce of fresh lemon juice
Garnish with an orange twist.
The Macallan Classic 10 is around $15 at Plat Bleu at the Delano Hotel, 1685 Collins Ave.; Miami Beach; 305-672-2000
- Abraxas Lounge on South Beach will close New Year's Eve
- Sneak Peek: cocktails at the new Lure Fishbar at the Loews
- Portofino Wine Bank hosts exclusive champagne tasting for its 10th anniversary
- Speakeasy-style bar opens in Fort Lauderdale
- 'Eat Your Words:' a culinary conversation with local writers and top chef Mark Zeitouni at The Standard Miami Beach
- Enjoy craft spirits and beer in Miami this weekend
- Sneak Peek: Public House Opens on Miami Beach in October
- Sweetwater Beer Garden Pop-Up Opens in South Beach
- Michy's Cocktail Menu
- Michy’s Introduces First Cocktail Menu