Clink: Plat Bleu at the Delano
The Macallan Classic 10 cocktail is a drink as classy as the atmosphere at The Delano's Plat Bleu.
By Aurora Rodríguez
Before you indulge on a delicious meal at Plat Bleu, the Delano Hotel’s indoor / outdoor restaurant, sit at one of the mirrored lobby tables or sink into one of the plush white chairs and order a Macallan Classic 10 cocktail. The drink is as classy as the atmosphere and is the perfect aperitif to start your night. So go ahead and sip the simple single malt cocktail or whip it up in the privacy of your own home.
Macallan Classic 10
Prepare a rocks glass filled with ice
Add 1 ounce of The Macallan Fine Oak 10 Years Old
Add 1 ounce of Cointreau
Add 1 ounce of fresh lemon juice
Garnish with an orange twist.
The Macallan Classic 10 is around $15 at Plat Bleu at the Delano Hotel, 1685 Collins Ave.; Miami Beach; 305-672-2000
- Mixologists to compete in Miami for Most Imaginative Bartender title
- Go Drink This: Canchánchara
- DeLeón and Richie Petronzi create tequila-inspired 'off-the-menu' cocktail at The Regent Cocktail Club
- Go Drink This: Bari
- Go Drink This: Mojito Illegal
- The 10 Must-Have Cocktails in Miami this Summer
- Go Drink This: Scotch and the Coconut
- Go Drink This: Ginger Berry Smash
- Go Drink This: Espumita Cocktail
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Katsuya in Miami Beach