Clink: Plat Bleu at the Delano
The Macallan Classic 10 cocktail is a drink as classy as the atmosphere at The Delano's Plat Bleu.
By Aurora Rodríguez
Before you indulge on a delicious meal at Plat Bleu, the Delano Hotel’s indoor / outdoor restaurant, sit at one of the mirrored lobby tables or sink into one of the plush white chairs and order a Macallan Classic 10 cocktail. The drink is as classy as the atmosphere and is the perfect aperitif to start your night. So go ahead and sip the simple single malt cocktail or whip it up in the privacy of your own home.
Macallan Classic 10
Prepare a rocks glass filled with ice
Add 1 ounce of The Macallan Fine Oak 10 Years Old
Add 1 ounce of Cointreau
Add 1 ounce of fresh lemon juice
Garnish with an orange twist.
The Macallan Classic 10 is around $15 at Plat Bleu at the Delano Hotel, 1685 Collins Ave.; Miami Beach; 305-672-2000
- Sangria Loves Sundays at Bar Centro
- Medicinal Cocktail Bar Drogerie Opens in Miami Beach
- Moët Ice keeps the Heat playoffs White Hot as the NBA Finals begin
- Tuesday night's are "Martini Culture" time at The Raleigh
- Miami’s 10 Newest Cocktails for the Summer of 2013
- Thai Cocktails in Miami
- Shellback Rum Interactive Mixology with Tony Abou-Ganim invites you to a cocktail crash course
- The Flat brings creative cocktails to Miami Beach’s South of Fifth area
- High-End Whiskey and Creative Techniques at Swine in Coral Gables
- Casa Dragones tequila provides a refined taste