Clink: Plat Bleu at the Delano
The Macallan Classic 10 cocktail is a drink as classy as the atmosphere at The Delano's Plat Bleu.
By Aurora Rodríguez
Before you indulge on a delicious meal at Plat Bleu, the Delano Hotel’s indoor / outdoor restaurant, sit at one of the mirrored lobby tables or sink into one of the plush white chairs and order a Macallan Classic 10 cocktail. The drink is as classy as the atmosphere and is the perfect aperitif to start your night. So go ahead and sip the simple single malt cocktail or whip it up in the privacy of your own home.
Macallan Classic 10
Prepare a rocks glass filled with ice
Add 1 ounce of The Macallan Fine Oak 10 Years Old
Add 1 ounce of Cointreau
Add 1 ounce of fresh lemon juice
Garnish with an orange twist.
The Macallan Classic 10 is around $15 at Plat Bleu at the Delano Hotel, 1685 Collins Ave.; Miami Beach; 305-672-2000
- J. Wakefield Brewery releases special Base-inspired brews
- Buy a beer for a hometown hero at BJ's Brewhouse
- A lavish happy hour spot for Beach goers
- NaiYaRa could just be Miami's perfect post-work getaway
- Jack Daniels brings pop up to Wynwood this month
- Craft Social Club introduces craft bottle service and mixology on tap to Miami
- Pembroke Pines has a new drinking den
- Miracle Mile gets its first speakeasy-style cocktail den
- KLIMA wants to be Miami Beach's most authentic Spanish restaurant
- LILT Lounge is much more than a hotel bar