Clink: Philippe’s Philipptini
Try this fresh and sweet grapefruit-tasting cocktail that will have you feeling like a socialite.
By Aurora Rodríguez
Socialites and their entourage know that the New York-transplant Philippe restaurant at the Gansevoort South is a prime spot to see and be seen. The spot’s red, white and black decorated bar area is perfect for waiting for a table or hanging with friends while sipping on signature cocktails such as the fresh and sweet grapefruit-tasting Philipptini.
Prepare a cocktail shaker filled with ice
Add 1½ ounces of Snow Queen vodka
Add 1 ounce of Triple Sec
Add 2 ounces of fresh-squeezed pineapple juice
Pour into a chilled martini glass
Garnish with a lychee skewer.
The Philipptini is around $20 at Philippe, 2305 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-674-0250.
- Go Drink This: Espumita Cocktail
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Katsuya in Miami Beach
- Go Drink This: Ortanique Bacardi Mojito
- Señor Frogs Giving Away Free Yard Drinks for a Year
- Go Drink This: Bombay Sapphire Negroni
- Go Drink This: Passion Fruit Cilantro Caipirinha
- db Bistro Moderne Serves Up Art You Can Drink
- Go Drink This: Aperol Spritz
- Woodchuck Cider Presents 5 Recipes for Cider-Infused Cocktails
- Woodchuck Transforms The Annex in Wynwood into a Big Top for Gumption Cider Launch