Clink: Philippe’s Philipptini
Try this fresh and sweet grapefruit-tasting cocktail that will have you feeling like a socialite.
By Aurora Rodríguez
Socialites and their entourage know that the New York-transplant Philippe restaurant at the Gansevoort South is a prime spot to see and be seen. The spot’s red, white and black decorated bar area is perfect for waiting for a table or hanging with friends while sipping on signature cocktails such as the fresh and sweet grapefruit-tasting Philipptini.
Prepare a cocktail shaker filled with ice
Add 1½ ounces of Snow Queen vodka
Add 1 ounce of Triple Sec
Add 2 ounces of fresh-squeezed pineapple juice
Pour into a chilled martini glass
Garnish with a lychee skewer.
The Philipptini is around $20 at Philippe, 2305 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-674-0250.
- Go Drink This: Rum-ble ‘n’ Sway
- Go Drink This: Strawberry Mojito Mocktail
- The Best Cocktails To Sip in Miami On National Rum Day
- Go Drink This: Thelma and Louise
- La Moderna serves up cocktails with personality
- Go Drink This: Honey Citrus Sidecar
- Tampa's Brenda Terry named Most Imaginative Bartender Miami
- Radio Bar hosts monthly series of mixology classes
- Mixologists to compete in Miami for Most Imaginative Bartender title
- Go Drink This: Canchánchara