Clink: Philippe’s Philipptini
Try this fresh and sweet grapefruit-tasting cocktail that will have you feeling like a socialite.
By Aurora Rodríguez
Socialites and their entourage know that the New York-transplant Philippe restaurant at the Gansevoort South is a prime spot to see and be seen. The spot’s red, white and black decorated bar area is perfect for waiting for a table or hanging with friends while sipping on signature cocktails such as the fresh and sweet grapefruit-tasting Philipptini.
Prepare a cocktail shaker filled with ice
Add 1½ ounces of Snow Queen vodka
Add 1 ounce of Triple Sec
Add 2 ounces of fresh-squeezed pineapple juice
Pour into a chilled martini glass
Garnish with a lychee skewer.
The Philipptini is around $20 at Philippe, 2305 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-674-0250.
- J. Wakefield Brewery releases special Base-inspired brews
- Buy a beer for a hometown hero at BJ's Brewhouse
- A lavish happy hour spot for Beach goers
- NaiYaRa could just be Miami's perfect post-work getaway
- Jack Daniels brings pop up to Wynwood this month
- Craft Social Club introduces craft bottle service and mixology on tap to Miami
- Pembroke Pines has a new drinking den
- Miracle Mile gets its first speakeasy-style cocktail den
- KLIMA wants to be Miami Beach's most authentic Spanish restaurant
- LILT Lounge is much more than a hotel bar