Clink: Philippe’s Philipptini
Try this fresh and sweet grapefruit-tasting cocktail that will have you feeling like a socialite.
By Aurora Rodríguez
Socialites and their entourage know that the New York-transplant Philippe restaurant at the Gansevoort South is a prime spot to see and be seen. The spot’s red, white and black decorated bar area is perfect for waiting for a table or hanging with friends while sipping on signature cocktails such as the fresh and sweet grapefruit-tasting Philipptini.
Prepare a cocktail shaker filled with ice
Add 1½ ounces of Snow Queen vodka
Add 1 ounce of Triple Sec
Add 2 ounces of fresh-squeezed pineapple juice
Pour into a chilled martini glass
Garnish with a lychee skewer.
The Philipptini is around $20 at Philippe, 2305 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-674-0250.
- Wine: Gris or Grigio? Know your Pinot
- For the World Cup, fill your cup with South American wines
- Drink pink: 6 rosé wines to try this summer
- Champagne lovers and cocktail connoisseurs flock to Fort Lauderdale for Friday Happy Hour at Bar Stache
- Summer Sips: Miami overflows with new cocktail menus and bars
- Summer Fun: Your guide to happy hours, beers and cocktails in Miami this summer
- Zinfandel can be a 'monster' red wine
- Cocktail gurus from The Broken Shaker host South Beach bike crawl
- Prepare for a rum-soaked week as the Rum Renaissance Festival returns to Miami
- Tobacco Road opens 'The Cocktail Collection' to recreate the space's speakeasy vibe from Prohibition