Clink: Philippe’s Philipptini
Try this fresh and sweet grapefruit-tasting cocktail that will have you feeling like a socialite.
By Aurora Rodríguez
Socialites and their entourage know that the New York-transplant Philippe restaurant at the Gansevoort South is a prime spot to see and be seen. The spot’s red, white and black decorated bar area is perfect for waiting for a table or hanging with friends while sipping on signature cocktails such as the fresh and sweet grapefruit-tasting Philipptini.
Prepare a cocktail shaker filled with ice
Add 1½ ounces of Snow Queen vodka
Add 1 ounce of Triple Sec
Add 2 ounces of fresh-squeezed pineapple juice
Pour into a chilled martini glass
Garnish with a lychee skewer.
The Philipptini is around $20 at Philippe, 2305 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-674-0250.
- Where Little Italy meets the quirky Grove
- Is this Miami Beach's most luxurious lobby bar?
- A little bit of Wynwood in Fort Lauderdale?
- An oasis in the sky: rooftop garden highlights EAST Miami's Sugar bar
- Celebrate National Rum Day all month long at Repour Bar
- Miami's top 5 rooftop bars on Yelp
- 5 cocktails to get you ready for National Melon Day
- Dolce Italian at the Gale South Beach brings Italian fare and flair
- Become an expert behind-the-bar at Regent Cocktail Club's mixology class
- Class up your party with a DIY Champagne Tower