Clink: Oceanaire's Pear Blossom Martini
Even the suits in Brickell can appreciate an $7 cocktail.
By Aurora Rodríguez
Nestled on a busy corner of Mary Brickell Village, Oceanaire Seafood Room is the type of restaurant that begs visitors to leave their busy schedules behind at the door, as the maritime-inspired space (think sleek ocean liner, not stuffed sailfish and ship wheels) offers plush booths, the wafting scent of perfectly cooked crab cakes and a bar stocked to the brim. It isn't surprising to find a well-dressed crowd of young professionals sipping on the spot's fruity (yet not overly sweet) Pear Blossom Martini during their daily happy hour, which runs from 4 to 7 p.m. Hey - even the "suits" can appreciate an $7 cocktail.
Pear Blossom Martini
Add 2 ounces of Grey Goose Poirem 1/2 an ounce of Sprite and 3/4 ounces of Cranberry juice into a martini shaker filled with ice. Shake vigorously. Pour into a chilled martini glass and garnish with a lemon twist.
The Pear Blossom Martini is $7 during happy hour at the Oceanaire Seafood Room, 900 S. Miami Ave., Brickell; 305-372-8862.
Sipped this? Leave a review!
- Tonight: 'Bourbon & Beats' at Radio Bar in South Beach with hard-to-find Pappy Van Winkle 15-year
- Coming soon to Wynwood: a craft beer bar called KUSH
- Miami native Blake Lee to appear in ABC's new sitcom ‘Mixology’
- Jim Meehan guest bartends and Julio Bermejo talks tequila at The Broken Shaker during South Beach Wine & Food Festival week in Miami Beach
- A must-try cocktail at the new Cavalli Miami Restaurant & Lounge in South Beach
- Wynwood Brewing Company Takes Over Public House in South Beach for South Florida Craft Beer Week
- Funky Buddha Brewery hosts day-long beer fest
- The Corner celebrates 2 years in downtown Miami with free beer, BBQ and live music
- Abraxas Lounge on South Beach will close New Year's Eve
- Cocktails at Lure Fishbar at the Loews