Clink: Oceanaire's Pear Blossom Martini
Even the suits in Brickell can appreciate an $7 cocktail.
By Aurora Rodríguez
Nestled on a busy corner of Mary Brickell Village, Oceanaire Seafood Room is the type of restaurant that begs visitors to leave their busy schedules behind at the door, as the maritime-inspired space (think sleek ocean liner, not stuffed sailfish and ship wheels) offers plush booths, the wafting scent of perfectly cooked crab cakes and a bar stocked to the brim. It isn't surprising to find a well-dressed crowd of young professionals sipping on the spot's fruity (yet not overly sweet) Pear Blossom Martini during their daily happy hour, which runs from 4 to 7 p.m. Hey - even the "suits" can appreciate an $7 cocktail.
Pear Blossom Martini
Add 2 ounces of Grey Goose Poirem 1/2 an ounce of Sprite and 3/4 ounces of Cranberry juice into a martini shaker filled with ice. Shake vigorously. Pour into a chilled martini glass and garnish with a lemon twist.
The Pear Blossom Martini is $7 during happy hour at the Oceanaire Seafood Room, 900 S. Miami Ave., Brickell; 305-372-8862.
Sipped this? Leave a review!
- Go Drink This: Rum-ble ‘n’ Sway
- Go Drink This: Strawberry Mojito Mocktail
- The Best Cocktails To Sip in Miami On National Rum Day
- Go Drink This: Thelma and Louise
- La Moderna serves up cocktails with personality
- Go Drink This: Honey Citrus Sidecar
- Tampa's Brenda Terry named Most Imaginative Bartender Miami
- Radio Bar hosts monthly series of mixology classes
- Mixologists to compete in Miami for Most Imaginative Bartender title
- Go Drink This: Canchánchara