Clink: Oceanaire's French Kiss
The raspberry and pineapple-tinged martini is the perfect aperitif for diners.
Fish is the main attraction at Mary Brickell Village's Oceanaire Seafood Room, but the cozy bar is worth discovering. The raspberry and pineapple-tinged French Kiss Martini is the perfect aperitif for diners who have to wait for a table on a busy weekend night. Enjoy it at the restaurant or make it at home.
French Kiss Martini
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
Add 1 ½ ounces vodka, 1/4 ounce of Chambord raspberry liqueur and 1/4 ounce pineapple juice.
Sugar the rim of a chilled martini glass, and pour in the martini.
Garnish with a lemon twist.
The French Kiss Martini is about $12 at Oceanaire Seafood Room, 900 S. Miami Ave., Brickell; 305-372-8862.
- A Miami Beach cocktail crawl without leaving your hotel
- Where Little Italy meets the quirky Grove
- Is this Miami Beach's most luxurious lobby bar?
- A little bit of Wynwood in Fort Lauderdale?
- An oasis in the sky: rooftop garden highlights EAST Miami's Sugar bar
- Celebrate National Rum Day all month long at Repour Bar
- Miami's top 5 rooftop bars on Yelp
- 5 cocktails to get you ready for National Melon Day
- Dolce Italian at the Gale South Beach brings Italian fare and flair
- Become an expert behind-the-bar at Regent Cocktail Club's mixology class