Clink: Oceanaire's French Kiss
The raspberry and pineapple-tinged martini is the perfect aperitif for diners.
Fish is the main attraction at Mary Brickell Village's Oceanaire Seafood Room, but the cozy bar is worth discovering. The raspberry and pineapple-tinged French Kiss Martini is the perfect aperitif for diners who have to wait for a table on a busy weekend night. Enjoy it at the restaurant or make it at home.
French Kiss Martini
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
Add 1 ½ ounces vodka, 1/4 ounce of Chambord raspberry liqueur and 1/4 ounce pineapple juice.
Sugar the rim of a chilled martini glass, and pour in the martini.
Garnish with a lemon twist.
The French Kiss Martini is about $12 at Oceanaire Seafood Room, 900 S. Miami Ave., Brickell; 305-372-8862.
- Make this cocktail: Sushi Garage's Lychee Mule
- Sip & Savor: mezcal for days at Clandestino Pub
- Sip & Savor: garden-to-glass cocktails waterfront at American Social Brickell
- 5 cocktails inspired by Mother's Day
- Sip & Savor: Cocktails in refined, laid-back space at beach's Sweet Liberty
- 10 spring-inspired cocktails that will knock your socks off
- Bazi to launch new Shanghai Nights menu every Sunday
- The Raleigh hosts cocktail competition featuring The Famous Grouse
- Go Drink This: Tropical Hot Tea Toddy
- Mixologist Carlos Morales digs into the state of cocktail culture in Miami