Clink: Oceanaire's French Kiss
The raspberry and pineapple-tinged martini is the perfect aperitif for diners.
Fish is the main attraction at Mary Brickell Village's Oceanaire Seafood Room, but the cozy bar is worth discovering. The raspberry and pineapple-tinged French Kiss Martini is the perfect aperitif for diners who have to wait for a table on a busy weekend night. Enjoy it at the restaurant or make it at home.
French Kiss Martini
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
Add 1 ½ ounces vodka, 1/4 ounce of Chambord raspberry liqueur and 1/4 ounce pineapple juice.
Sugar the rim of a chilled martini glass, and pour in the martini.
Garnish with a lemon twist.
The French Kiss Martini is about $12 at Oceanaire Seafood Room, 900 S. Miami Ave., Brickell; 305-372-8862.
- Wine: Gris or Grigio? Know your Pinot
- For the World Cup, fill your cup with South American wines
- Drink pink: 6 rosé wines to try this summer
- Champagne lovers and cocktail connoisseurs flock to Fort Lauderdale for Friday Happy Hour at Bar Stache
- Summer Sips: Miami overflows with new cocktail menus and bars
- Summer Fun: Your guide to happy hours, beers and cocktails in Miami this summer
- Zinfandel can be a 'monster' red wine
- Cocktail gurus from The Broken Shaker host South Beach bike crawl
- Prepare for a rum-soaked week as the Rum Renaissance Festival returns to Miami
- Tobacco Road opens 'The Cocktail Collection' to recreate the space's speakeasy vibe from Prohibition