Clink: Oceanaire's French Kiss
The raspberry and pineapple-tinged martini is the perfect aperitif for diners.
Fish is the main attraction at Mary Brickell Village's Oceanaire Seafood Room, but the cozy bar is worth discovering. The raspberry and pineapple-tinged French Kiss Martini is the perfect aperitif for diners who have to wait for a table on a busy weekend night. Enjoy it at the restaurant or make it at home.
French Kiss Martini
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
Add 1 ½ ounces vodka, 1/4 ounce of Chambord raspberry liqueur and 1/4 ounce pineapple juice.
Sugar the rim of a chilled martini glass, and pour in the martini.
Garnish with a lemon twist.
The French Kiss Martini is about $12 at Oceanaire Seafood Room, 900 S. Miami Ave., Brickell; 305-372-8862.
- Go Drink This: Katsuya Fresh at Katsuya South Beach
- All Hail the Cocktail: trends migrate to Miami from Tales of the Cocktail
- Go Drink This: The Alluring Gem
- Miami is on fire this summer with bar, brewery, lounge and nightclub openings, plus big plans for hotel nightlife
- Brickell's first pop-up cocktail bar 'Better Days' opens in an incognito space
- Go Drink This: The Social Club's The Retired Explorer
- Go Drink This: SushiSamba's Pisco Sour
- Exclusive: The historic Ball and Chain bar and live music venue returns to Little Havana in September
- Svedka Vodka challenges bartenders nationwide to compete in the first annual Svedka Shakedown in Miami Beach
- Typoe, DJ Irie tapped for 'Live Beyond Labels' campaign by Beck's Beer