Clink: Oceanaire's French Kiss
The raspberry and pineapple-tinged martini is the perfect aperitif for diners.
Fish is the main attraction at Mary Brickell Village's Oceanaire Seafood Room, but the cozy bar is worth discovering. The raspberry and pineapple-tinged French Kiss Martini is the perfect aperitif for diners who have to wait for a table on a busy weekend night. Enjoy it at the restaurant or make it at home.
French Kiss Martini
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
Add 1 ½ ounces vodka, 1/4 ounce of Chambord raspberry liqueur and 1/4 ounce pineapple juice.
Sugar the rim of a chilled martini glass, and pour in the martini.
Garnish with a lemon twist.
The French Kiss Martini is about $12 at Oceanaire Seafood Room, 900 S. Miami Ave., Brickell; 305-372-8862.
- Go Drink This: Strawberry Mojito Mocktail
- The Best Cocktails To Sip in Miami On National Rum Day
- Go Drink This: Thelma and Louise
- La Moderna serves up cocktails with personality
- Go Drink This: Honey Citrus Sidecar
- Tampa's Brenda Terry named Most Imaginative Bartender Miami
- Radio Bar hosts monthly series of mixology classes
- Mixologists to compete in Miami for Most Imaginative Bartender title
- Go Drink This: Canchánchara
- Could this be the Best Place to Get a Beer in Miami: Concrete Beach Brewery