Stop by this sushi spot for a taste of their acaí martini.
Hidden beyond The Shore Club hotel’s Skybar is Nobu Miami, an intimate Japanese restaurant perfect for first dates and secluded meetings. While most just stop by for one of their signature sushi rolls or a nibble of their sweet chocolate box dessert, it’s their cocktail menu that draws socialites and Miami regulars to quiet moments sitting by the dimly beige-lit bar as an escape from the outside hurry.
Thinking of stopping by soon? Try their refreshing Acaí Martini, calming cocktail featuring tangy passion fruit notes with a chocolate finish.
Prepare a cocktail shaker filled with ice
Add 2 ounces of VeeV
Add 2 ounces of Acaí juice
Add 1 ounce of passion fruit juice
Add a splash of lavender syrup
Shake vigorously Serve into a chilled martini glass
Garnish with a chocolate stick
The Acaí Martini is around $14 at Nobu Miami, 1901 Collins Ave., South Beach; 305-695-3232.
- Go Drink This: SushiSamba's Pisco Sour
- Exclusive: The historic Ball and Chain bar and live music venue returns to Little Havana in September
- Svedka Vodka challenges bartenders nationwide to compete in the first annual Svedka Shakedown in Miami Beach
- Typoe, DJ Irie tapped for 'Live Beyond Labels' campaign by Beck's Beer
- Wine: Gris or Grigio? Know your Pinot
- For the World Cup, fill your cup with South American wines
- Drink pink: 6 rosé wines to try this summer
- Champagne lovers and cocktail connoisseurs flock to Fort Lauderdale for Friday Happy Hour at Bar Stache
- Summer Sips: Miami overflows with new cocktail menus and bars
- Summer Fun: Your guide to happy hours, beers and cocktails in Miami this summer