Stop by this sushi spot for a taste of their acaí martini.
Hidden beyond The Shore Club hotel’s Skybar is Nobu Miami, an intimate Japanese restaurant perfect for first dates and secluded meetings. While most just stop by for one of their signature sushi rolls or a nibble of their sweet chocolate box dessert, it’s their cocktail menu that draws socialites and Miami regulars to quiet moments sitting by the dimly beige-lit bar as an escape from the outside hurry.
Thinking of stopping by soon? Try their refreshing Acaí Martini, calming cocktail featuring tangy passion fruit notes with a chocolate finish.
Prepare a cocktail shaker filled with ice
Add 2 ounces of VeeV
Add 2 ounces of Acaí juice
Add 1 ounce of passion fruit juice
Add a splash of lavender syrup
Shake vigorously Serve into a chilled martini glass
Garnish with a chocolate stick
The Acaí Martini is around $14 at Nobu Miami, 1901 Collins Ave., South Beach; 305-695-3232.
- Go Drink This: Bellini at Cipriani Miami
- Go Drink This: Spicy Roman at Set Nightclub
- Go Drink This: Katsuya Fresh at Katsuya South Beach
- All Hail the Cocktail: trends migrate to Miami from Tales of the Cocktail
- Go Drink This: The Alluring Gem
- Miami bar, brewery, lounge and nightclub openings, plus big plans for hotel nightlife
- Brickell's first pop-up cocktail bar 'Better Days' opens in an incognito space
- Go Drink This: The Social Club's The Retired Explorer
- Go Drink This: SushiSamba's Pisco Sour
- Exclusive: The historic Ball and Chain bar and live music venue returns to Little Havana in September