Stop by this sushi spot for a taste of their acaí martini.
Hidden beyond The Shore Club hotel’s Skybar is Nobu Miami, an intimate Japanese restaurant perfect for first dates and secluded meetings. While most just stop by for one of their signature sushi rolls or a nibble of their sweet chocolate box dessert, it’s their cocktail menu that draws socialites and Miami regulars to quiet moments sitting by the dimly beige-lit bar as an escape from the outside hurry.
Thinking of stopping by soon? Try their refreshing Acaí Martini, calming cocktail featuring tangy passion fruit notes with a chocolate finish.
Prepare a cocktail shaker filled with ice
Add 2 ounces of VeeV
Add 2 ounces of Acaí juice
Add 1 ounce of passion fruit juice
Add a splash of lavender syrup
Shake vigorously Serve into a chilled martini glass
Garnish with a chocolate stick
The Acaí Martini is around $14 at Nobu Miami, 1901 Collins Ave., South Beach; 305-695-3232.
- Order a six-pack of Oculto this Saturday and get a visit from Lady Oculto herself
- Go Drink This: Marrakesh
- Coya debuts new weekly mixology series
- Four whisky and beer pairings by Highland Park designed to stimulate your palate
- Drinkhouse Fire & Ice's mixology program proves it's more than just an ice bar
- Chef James Tahhan's new menu for Sabores is full of flavor
- Go Drink This: Sir Isaac Newton
- Could this be the Best Post-Party Brunch in Miami: Prime Fish
- AC Hotel Miami Beach offers awesome bar special to Miami locals
- Go Drink This: The Aviator