Stop by this sushi spot for a taste of their acaí martini.
Hidden beyond The Shore Club hotel’s Skybar is Nobu Miami, an intimate Japanese restaurant perfect for first dates and secluded meetings. While most just stop by for one of their signature sushi rolls or a nibble of their sweet chocolate box dessert, it’s their cocktail menu that draws socialites and Miami regulars to quiet moments sitting by the dimly beige-lit bar as an escape from the outside hurry.
Thinking of stopping by soon? Try their refreshing Acaí Martini, calming cocktail featuring tangy passion fruit notes with a chocolate finish.
Prepare a cocktail shaker filled with ice
Add 2 ounces of VeeV
Add 2 ounces of Acaí juice
Add 1 ounce of passion fruit juice
Add a splash of lavender syrup
Shake vigorously Serve into a chilled martini glass
Garnish with a chocolate stick
The Acaí Martini is around $14 at Nobu Miami, 1901 Collins Ave., South Beach; 305-695-3232.
- Miami’s 10 Newest Cocktails for the Summer of 2013
- Thai Cocktails in Miami
- Shellback Rum Interactive Mixology with Tony Abou-Ganim invites you to a cocktail crash course
- The Flat brings creative cocktails to Miami Beach’s South of Fifth area
- High-End Whiskey and Creative Techniques at Swine in Coral Gables
- Casa Dragones tequila provides a refined taste
- Pavan liqueur brings new flavor to Miami's bar scene
- Miami’s Best Old Fashioned Cocktails
- Radio Pop-Up Cocktail Bar open on South Beach, offers affordable mixology
- PB Steak’s Specialty Cocktail Standouts