Stop by this sushi spot for a taste of their acaí martini.
Hidden beyond The Shore Club hotel’s Skybar is Nobu Miami, an intimate Japanese restaurant perfect for first dates and secluded meetings. While most just stop by for one of their signature sushi rolls or a nibble of their sweet chocolate box dessert, it’s their cocktail menu that draws socialites and Miami regulars to quiet moments sitting by the dimly beige-lit bar as an escape from the outside hurry.
Thinking of stopping by soon? Try their refreshing Acaí Martini, calming cocktail featuring tangy passion fruit notes with a chocolate finish.
Prepare a cocktail shaker filled with ice
Add 2 ounces of VeeV
Add 2 ounces of Acaí juice
Add 1 ounce of passion fruit juice
Add a splash of lavender syrup
Shake vigorously Serve into a chilled martini glass
Garnish with a chocolate stick
The Acaí Martini is around $14 at Nobu Miami, 1901 Collins Ave., South Beach; 305-695-3232.
- Craft beer of the week: SweetWater Johnny Hash IPA
- Prepare for a rum-soaked week as the Rum Renaissance Festival returns to Miami
- Craft Beer of the Week: Adelbert's Naked Nun
- Tobacco Road opens 'The Cocktail Collection' to recreate the space's speakeasy vibe from Prohibition
- Drink like an Irish whiskey master this St. Patrick's Day
- Tonight: 'Bourbon & Beats' at Radio Bar in South Beach with hard-to-find Pappy Van Winkle 15-year
- Open in Wynwood: a craft beer bar called KUSH
- Miami native Blake Lee to appear in ABC's new sitcom ‘Mixology’
- Jim Meehan guest bartends and Julio Bermejo talks tequila at The Broken Shaker during South Beach Wine & Food Festival week in Miami Beach
- A must-try cocktail at the new Cavalli Miami Restaurant & Lounge in South Beach