Clink: Neomi’s Grill
Romantic setting? Check. Tasty appetizer? Check. Pineapple-tinged Trump Rum Punch? You’re so not fired!
Neomi’s Grill at the Trump International Resort in Sunny Isles Beach is a romantic upstairs restaurant where the food is as good as ambiance. While you nibble on a tasty churrasco-bites appetizer, accompany it with the signature Trump’s Rum Punch cocktail. A pineapple-tinged libation, it goes great with any meal and the laid-back beach lifestyle in Sunny Isles.
Trump's Rum Punch
Prepare a cocktail shaker filled with ice
Add 1 ounce of Mount Gay XO
Add 1 ounce of Mount Gay Eclipse
Add equal parts pineapple and orange juice
Add a squeeze of lime juice
Add a dash of Grenadine
Add a sprinkle of nutmeg
Serve on ice in a tall glass
Garnish with an orange slice and a cherry skewer
Trump’s Rum Punch is around $14 at Neomi’s Grill at the Trump International Resort, 18001 Collins Ave., Sunny Isles Beach; 305-692-5770.
Trump International Resort
18001 Collins Ave., Sunny Isles Beach
- Gianni's is an ode to Versace
- 5 places in Miami to celebrate National Tequila Day
- Have you discovered Miami's top 5 hidden bars yet?
- Could this be the best wine bar on Calle Ocho in Miami?
- 5 best ladies nights in Fort Lauderdale
- These are the best places for a fun ladies night on Miami Beach
- Where to order a $435 shot on National Scotch Day
- Where to get a 24-karat gold infused margarita on National Tequila Day
- Where to bar hop on Miami Beach without leaving the hotel
- 5 New Bars in Miami You Must Visit this Weekend