Clink: Mr. Chow
Stop by their bar to see and be seen and stay for a cocktail.
Those itching to see and be seen might as well make Mr.Chow’s oversized bar area the spot to hit up on Friday and Saturday nights. Settle down on a plush couch and take in the live art installations on one of the restaurant’s walls and order up a sake-based masterpiece such as Mr. Chow’s Lemonade or the refreshing Watermelon Martini. Lounging never tasted sweeter than this.
Mr. Chow’s Lemonade
Prepare a chilled cocktail glass
Muddle five fresh lemon wedges into the bottom of the glass
Add a splash of rock candy simple syrup
Add 1.5 ounces of TY KU citrus Liqueur
Add 1 ounce of Hangar Kaffir Vodka
Serve in a tall cocktail glass
Top off with Pellegrino
Garnish with a lemon wedge
Prepare a cocktail shaker
Muddle 4 watermelon cubes and 1 cucumber wheel
Add chinese brown sugar simple syrup
Add 1.5 ounces of TY KU soju
Add a splash of Budhan vodka
Strain into a chilled martini glass
Garnish with a cucumber wheel
Cocktails are around $15 at Mr. Chow, 2201 Collins Ave., Miami, FL; 305-695-1695.
- KLIMA wants to be Miami Beach's most authentic Spanish restaurant
- LILT Lounge is much more than a hotel bar
- A splash of luxury on the Miami River
- Where to get your Octoberfest on in Miami
- A Miami Beach cocktail crawl without leaving your hotel
- 5 Miami Beach spots that take brunching to a whole new level
- Where Little Italy meets the quirky Grove
- Is this Miami Beach's most luxurious lobby bar?
- A little bit of Wynwood in Fort Lauderdale?
- An oasis in the sky: rooftop garden highlights EAST Miami's Sugar bar