Mojito Italiano at Racks
Racks Italian Bistro and Market in North Miami Beach deserves to be known for its bar.
Known for its homey Italian food, Racks Italian Bistro and Market in North Miami Beach deserves to be known for its bar. Try its refreshing Mojito Italiano as an aperitif.
Combine ½ ounce Campari, 1 ½ ounces of rum (Flor de Caña preferred), 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice and 3/4 ounce simple syrup in an ice-filled shaker.
Strain over rocks into a tall glass.
Top with 1 ounce prosecco and garnish with mint sprigs.
The Mojito Italiano is about $10 at Racks Italian Bistro and Market, 3933 NE 163rd St., North Miami Beach; 305-917-7225.
- Typoe, DJ Irie tapped for 'Live Beyond Labels' campaign by Beck's Beer
- Wine: Gris or Grigio? Know your Pinot
- For the World Cup, fill your cup with South American wines
- Drink pink: 6 rosé wines to try this summer
- Champagne lovers and cocktail connoisseurs flock to Fort Lauderdale for Friday Happy Hour at Bar Stache
- Summer Sips: Miami overflows with new cocktail menus and bars
- Summer Fun: Your guide to happy hours, beers and cocktails in Miami this summer
- Zinfandel can be a 'monster' red wine
- Cocktail gurus from The Broken Shaker host South Beach bike crawl
- Prepare for a rum-soaked week as the Rum Renaissance Festival returns to Miami