Mojito Italiano at Racks
Racks Italian Bistro and Market in North Miami Beach deserves to be known for its bar.
Known for its homey Italian food, Racks Italian Bistro and Market in North Miami Beach deserves to be known for its bar. Try its refreshing Mojito Italiano as an aperitif.
Combine ½ ounce Campari, 1 ½ ounces of rum (Flor de Caña preferred), 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice and 3/4 ounce simple syrup in an ice-filled shaker.
Strain over rocks into a tall glass.
Top with 1 ounce prosecco and garnish with mint sprigs.
The Mojito Italiano is about $10 at Racks Italian Bistro and Market, 3933 NE 163rd St., North Miami Beach; 305-917-7225.
- Go Drink This: Scotch and the Coconut
- Go Drink This: Ginger Berry Smash
- Go Drink This: Espumita Cocktail
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Katsuya in Miami Beach
- Go Drink This: Ortanique Bacardi Mojito
- Señor Frogs Giving Away Free Yard Drinks for a Year
- Go Drink This: Bombay Sapphire Negroni
- Go Drink This: Passion Fruit Cilantro Caipirinha
- db Bistro Moderne Serves Up Art You Can Drink
- Go Drink This: Aperol Spritz