Mojito Italiano at Racks
Racks Italian Bistro and Market in North Miami Beach deserves to be known for its bar.
Known for its homey Italian food, Racks Italian Bistro and Market in North Miami Beach deserves to be known for its bar. Try its refreshing Mojito Italiano as an aperitif.
Combine ½ ounce Campari, 1 ½ ounces of rum (Flor de Caña preferred), 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice and 3/4 ounce simple syrup in an ice-filled shaker.
Strain over rocks into a tall glass.
Top with 1 ounce prosecco and garnish with mint sprigs.
The Mojito Italiano is about $10 at Racks Italian Bistro and Market, 3933 NE 163rd St., North Miami Beach; 305-917-7225.
- Where Little Italy meets the quirky Grove
- Is this Miami Beach's most luxurious lobby bar?
- A little bit of Wynwood in Fort Lauderdale?
- An oasis in the sky: rooftop garden highlights EAST Miami's Sugar bar
- Celebrate National Rum Day all month long at Repour Bar
- Miami's top 5 rooftop bars on Yelp
- 5 cocktails to get you ready for National Melon Day
- Dolce Italian at the Gale South Beach brings Italian fare and flair
- Become an expert behind-the-bar at Regent Cocktail Club's mixology class
- Class up your party with a DIY Champagne Tower