Mojito Italiano at Racks
Racks Italian Bistro and Market in North Miami Beach deserves to be known for its bar.
Known for its homey Italian food, Racks Italian Bistro and Market in North Miami Beach deserves to be known for its bar. Try its refreshing Mojito Italiano as an aperitif.
Combine ½ ounce Campari, 1 ½ ounces of rum (Flor de Caña preferred), 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice and 3/4 ounce simple syrup in an ice-filled shaker.
Strain over rocks into a tall glass.
Top with 1 ounce prosecco and garnish with mint sprigs.
The Mojito Italiano is about $10 at Racks Italian Bistro and Market, 3933 NE 163rd St., North Miami Beach; 305-917-7225.
- Miami’s 10 Newest Cocktails for the Summer of 2013
- Thai Cocktails in Miami
- Shellback Rum Interactive Mixology with Tony Abou-Ganim invites you to a cocktail crash course
- The Flat brings creative cocktails to Miami Beach’s South of Fifth area
- High-End Whiskey and Creative Techniques at Swine in Coral Gables
- Casa Dragones tequila provides a refined taste
- Pavan liqueur brings new flavor to Miami's bar scene
- Miami’s Best Old Fashioned Cocktails
- Radio Pop-Up Cocktail Bar open on South Beach, offers affordable mixology
- PB Steak’s Specialty Cocktail Standouts