Mojito Italiano at Racks
Racks Italian Bistro and Market in North Miami Beach deserves to be known for its bar.
Known for its homey Italian food, Racks Italian Bistro and Market in North Miami Beach deserves to be known for its bar. Try its refreshing Mojito Italiano as an aperitif.
Combine ½ ounce Campari, 1 ½ ounces of rum (Flor de Caña preferred), 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice and 3/4 ounce simple syrup in an ice-filled shaker.
Strain over rocks into a tall glass.
Top with 1 ounce prosecco and garnish with mint sprigs.
The Mojito Italiano is about $10 at Racks Italian Bistro and Market, 3933 NE 163rd St., North Miami Beach; 305-917-7225.
- Is this South Beach spot a lounge, nightclub or restaurant?
- Where to celebrate National Martini Day in Miami
- Get your drink on while satisfying your sweet tooth at the Miami Ultimate Bartender & Dessert competition
- Why Miami's oldest bar is new again
- 9 recipes to get you in the mood for #NegroniWeek
- How to get a taste of this top South Beach hot spot without the line
- New app HOOCH is every cocktail lover's dream
- Make this cocktail: Sushi Garage's Lychee Mule
- 21 spots to get your champagne bubbly on in Miami
- Sip & Savor: mezcal for days at Clandestino Pub