Clink: Meat Market’s 915 Spicy Mango Martini
Head to Meat Market on Lincoln Road for a tangy twist on a martini.
By Aurora Rodríguez
Stroll down Lincoln Road and into classy steakhouse Meat Market and you’ll find yourself involved in eye-catching scenery. From flirty ladies sipping wine to daper gentlemen trying to woo them, it’s definitely a hot spot for a drink.
On Fridays from 5 to 8 p.m. the spot’s “Meat and Greet” happy hour offers two for one drinks and oyster and shrimp nibbles. Try the delectably tangy 915 Spicy Mango Martini, or dare to mix one up at home.
915 Spicy Mango Martini
Prepare a cocktail shaker with ice
Add 1½ ounces of mango vodka
Add 1 mint leaf torn into pieces
Add 1 ounce of mango juice
Shake well and pour into a chilled martini glass
Float a dragon chili in drink as garnish.
The 915 Spicy Mango Martini is $14 at Meat Market, 915 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach; 305-532-0088.
- Mixologist Carlos Morales digs into the state of cocktail culture in Miami
- Go Drink This: Proper Rum and Coke
- Date night? Try Lique Miami
- Go Drink This: Evergreen Eggnog
- Dinner Lab returns to Miami December 18
- Go Drink This: The five best Miami cocktails of 2015
- Go Drink This: Gas Me Up Punch
- Get your bourbon on at Shula's 347 Grill December 8
- Go Drink This: Dirty Pickle
- Go Drink This: Clicquot Rich and Peppers