Clink: Meat Market’s 915 Spicy Mango Martini
Head to Meat Market on Lincoln Road for a tangy twist on a martini.
By Aurora Rodríguez
Stroll down Lincoln Road and into classy steakhouse Meat Market and you’ll find yourself involved in eye-catching scenery. From flirty ladies sipping wine to daper gentlemen trying to woo them, it’s definitely a hot spot for a drink.
On Fridays from 5 to 8 p.m. the spot’s “Meat and Greet” happy hour offers two for one drinks and oyster and shrimp nibbles. Try the delectably tangy 915 Spicy Mango Martini, or dare to mix one up at home.
915 Spicy Mango Martini
Prepare a cocktail shaker with ice
Add 1½ ounces of mango vodka
Add 1 mint leaf torn into pieces
Add 1 ounce of mango juice
Shake well and pour into a chilled martini glass
Float a dragon chili in drink as garnish.
The 915 Spicy Mango Martini is $14 at Meat Market, 915 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach; 305-532-0088.
- An oasis in the sky: rooftop garden highlights EAST Miami's Sugar bar
- Celebrate National Rum Day all month long at Repour Bar
- Miami's top 5 rooftop bars on Yelp
- 5 cocktails to get you ready for National Melon Day
- Dolce Italian at the Gale South Beach brings Italian fare and flair
- Become an expert behind-the-bar at Regent Cocktail Club's mixology class
- 5 places every pisco lover should try
- Where to go and what to order in Miami for National Rum Day
- 5 must-try Italian spots in Coconut Grove
- 9 occasions that call for a bottle of bubbly