Clink: Lemon Samurai
Sipping tiger, drunken dragon.
By Aurora Rodriguez
Samurai means "to serve" and Sushisamba on Lincoln Road is taking the word to another level by offering its refreshing Lemon Samurai cocktail to all willing and thirsty warriors. The summery signature drink mixes tangy Stolichnaya Citros vodka with fruit flavors. The result is a fruity drink with bite, proving not all "fruit juice-based" drinks are just out to play nice.
Muddle 2 lemon wedges and 1 teaspoon brown sugar. Add ½ ounce guava juice, ½ ounce peach schnapps, ½ ounce apple pucker mixer and 2 ounces Stolichnaya Citros vodka. Shake vigorously and pour in a wine glass over ice.
The Lemon Samurai is $11 at Sushisamba; 600 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach; 305-673-5337.
- Go Drink This: Mojito Illegal
- The 10 Must-Have Cocktails in Miami this Summer
- Go Drink This: Scotch and the Coconut
- Go Drink This: Ginger Berry Smash
- Go Drink This: Espumita Cocktail
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Katsuya in Miami Beach
- Go Drink This: Ortanique Bacardi Mojito
- Señor Frogs Giving Away Free Yard Drinks for a Year
- Go Drink This: Bombay Sapphire Negroni
- Go Drink This: Passion Fruit Cilantro Caipirinha