Clink: Lemon Samurai
Sipping tiger, drunken dragon.
By Aurora Rodriguez
Samurai means "to serve" and Sushisamba on Lincoln Road is taking the word to another level by offering its refreshing Lemon Samurai cocktail to all willing and thirsty warriors. The summery signature drink mixes tangy Stolichnaya Citros vodka with fruit flavors. The result is a fruity drink with bite, proving not all "fruit juice-based" drinks are just out to play nice.
Muddle 2 lemon wedges and 1 teaspoon brown sugar. Add ½ ounce guava juice, ½ ounce peach schnapps, ½ ounce apple pucker mixer and 2 ounces Stolichnaya Citros vodka. Shake vigorously and pour in a wine glass over ice.
The Lemon Samurai is $11 at Sushisamba; 600 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach; 305-673-5337.
- Go Drink This: Aperol Spritz
- Woodchuck Transforms The Annex in Wynwood into a Big Top for Gumption Cider Launch
- Go Drink This: Banjan Groove
- New Patrón lets you step up your Cinco de Mayo game
- Go Drink This: Desert Rose
- Go Drink This: Blood Orange Mojito
- Go Drink This: Spicy Raspberry Collins
- Go Drink This: Gin & Tonic(s)
- Go Drink This: In the Air Tonight
- Go Drink This: Spanish-American War