Clink: Lemon Samurai
Sipping tiger, drunken dragon.
By Aurora Rodriguez
Samurai means "to serve" and Sushisamba on Lincoln Road is taking the word to another level by offering its refreshing Lemon Samurai cocktail to all willing and thirsty warriors. The summery signature drink mixes tangy Stolichnaya Citros vodka with fruit flavors. The result is a fruity drink with bite, proving not all "fruit juice-based" drinks are just out to play nice.
Muddle 2 lemon wedges and 1 teaspoon brown sugar. Add ½ ounce guava juice, ½ ounce peach schnapps, ½ ounce apple pucker mixer and 2 ounces Stolichnaya Citros vodka. Shake vigorously and pour in a wine glass over ice.
The Lemon Samurai is $11 at Sushisamba; 600 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach; 305-673-5337.
- Coming soon to Wynwood: a craft beer bar called KUSH
- Miami native Blake Lee to appear in ABC's new sitcom ‘Mixology’
- Jim Meehan guest bartends and Julio Bermejo talks tequila at The Broken Shaker during South Beach Wine & Food Festival week in Miami Beach
- A must-try cocktail at the new Cavalli Miami Restaurant & Lounge in South Beach
- Wynwood Brewing Company Takes Over Public House in South Beach for South Florida Craft Beer Week
- Funky Buddha Brewery hosts day-long beer fest
- The Corner celebrates 2 years in downtown Miami with free beer, BBQ and live music
- Abraxas Lounge on South Beach will close New Year's Eve
- Cocktails at Lure Fishbar at the Loews
- Portofino Wine Bank hosts exclusive champagne tasting for its 10th anniversary