Clink: Lemon Samurai
Sipping tiger, drunken dragon.
By Aurora Rodriguez
Samurai means "to serve" and Sushisamba on Lincoln Road is taking the word to another level by offering its refreshing Lemon Samurai cocktail to all willing and thirsty warriors. The summery signature drink mixes tangy Stolichnaya Citros vodka with fruit flavors. The result is a fruity drink with bite, proving not all "fruit juice-based" drinks are just out to play nice.
Muddle 2 lemon wedges and 1 teaspoon brown sugar. Add ½ ounce guava juice, ½ ounce peach schnapps, ½ ounce apple pucker mixer and 2 ounces Stolichnaya Citros vodka. Shake vigorously and pour in a wine glass over ice.
The Lemon Samurai is $11 at Sushisamba; 600 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach; 305-673-5337.
- Go Drink This: Bellini at Cipriani Miami
- Go Drink This: Spicy Roman at Set Nightclub
- Go Drink This: Katsuya Fresh at Katsuya South Beach
- All Hail the Cocktail: trends migrate to Miami from Tales of the Cocktail
- Go Drink This: The Alluring Gem
- Miami bar, brewery, lounge and nightclub openings, plus big plans for hotel nightlife
- Brickell's first pop-up cocktail bar 'Better Days' opens in an incognito space
- Go Drink This: The Social Club's The Retired Explorer
- Go Drink This: SushiSamba's Pisco Sour
- Exclusive: The historic Ball and Chain bar and live music venue returns to Little Havana in September