Clink: Lemon Samurai
Sipping tiger, drunken dragon.
By Aurora Rodriguez
Samurai means "to serve" and Sushisamba on Lincoln Road is taking the word to another level by offering its refreshing Lemon Samurai cocktail to all willing and thirsty warriors. The summery signature drink mixes tangy Stolichnaya Citros vodka with fruit flavors. The result is a fruity drink with bite, proving not all "fruit juice-based" drinks are just out to play nice.
Muddle 2 lemon wedges and 1 teaspoon brown sugar. Add ½ ounce guava juice, ½ ounce peach schnapps, ½ ounce apple pucker mixer and 2 ounces Stolichnaya Citros vodka. Shake vigorously and pour in a wine glass over ice.
The Lemon Samurai is $11 at Sushisamba; 600 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach; 305-673-5337.
- 5 places in Miami to celebrate National Tequila Day
- Could this be the best wine bar on Calle Ocho in Miami?
- 5 best ladies nights in Fort Lauderdale
- These are the best places for a fun ladies night on Miami Beach
- Where to order a $435 shot on National Scotch Day
- Where to bar hop on Miami Beach without leaving the hotel
- 5 New Bars in Miami You Must Visit this Weekend
- 5 way to get your drink on without breaking the bank this weekend
- Is this hidden garden lounge Brickell's best kept secret?
- Sip your way to a happy Independence Day with these cocktail recipes