Clink: Kobocha Temperado
This week’s cocktail from SushiSamba Dromo will get you in the Halloween spirit.
In celebration of Halloween and those who love to get into costume, SushiSamba Dromo introduces a brand-new cocktail available only from the last week of October through late November. Kobocha Temperado – meaning spiced Japanese winter squash – is a spiced rum orange and black delicacy perfect for sipping during this season.
Prepare a mixing glass
Add 1 1/2 ounces of Kobocha Purée (roasted, unseasoned, puréed in a VitaPrep blender with a bit of water until smooth)
Add 1 ounce of Captain Morgan Spiced Rum
Add 1/4 ounces of Fresh Lemon Juice (juiced daily and stored at bar in a squeeze bottle)
Add 1/4 ounces of Navan Vanilla Cognac
Add 1/4 ounces of Domaine Canton Ginger Liquor
Add 1/2 an ounce of simple syrup
Add 1/2 an ounce of ginger beer
Add 1 egg white
Pour into a cocktail shaker filled with ice
Strain the mixture into a martini glass
Garnish with a cinnamon stick
The Kobocha Temperado is $13 at SushiSamba Dromo, 600 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach, FL; 305-673-5337.
600 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach
- Could this be the best wine bar on Calle Ocho in Miami?
- 5 best ladies nights in Fort Lauderdale
- These are the best places for a fun ladies night on Miami Beach
- Where to order a $435 shot on National Scotch Day
- Where to bar hop on Miami Beach without leaving the hotel
- 5 New Bars in Miami You Must Visit this Weekend
- 5 way to get your drink on without breaking the bank this weekend
- Is this hidden garden lounge Brickell's best kept secret?
- Sip your way to a happy Independence Day with these cocktail recipes
- Why gin is the liquor of choice at the Traymore