Clink: Kobocha Temperado
This week’s cocktail from SushiSamba Dromo will get you in the Halloween spirit.
In celebration of Halloween and those who love to get into costume, SushiSamba Dromo introduces a brand-new cocktail available only from the last week of October through late November. Kobocha Temperado – meaning spiced Japanese winter squash – is a spiced rum orange and black delicacy perfect for sipping during this season.
Prepare a mixing glass
Add 1 1/2 ounces of Kobocha Purée (roasted, unseasoned, puréed in a VitaPrep blender with a bit of water until smooth)
Add 1 ounce of Captain Morgan Spiced Rum
Add 1/4 ounces of Fresh Lemon Juice (juiced daily and stored at bar in a squeeze bottle)
Add 1/4 ounces of Navan Vanilla Cognac
Add 1/4 ounces of Domaine Canton Ginger Liquor
Add 1/2 an ounce of simple syrup
Add 1/2 an ounce of ginger beer
Add 1 egg white
Pour into a cocktail shaker filled with ice
Strain the mixture into a martini glass
Garnish with a cinnamon stick
The Kobocha Temperado is $13 at SushiSamba Dromo, 600 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach, FL; 305-673-5337.
600 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach
- Is this South Beach spot a lounge, nightclub or restaurant?
- Where to celebrate National Martini Day in Miami
- Get your drink on while satisfying your sweet tooth at the Miami Ultimate Bartender & Dessert competition
- Why Miami's oldest bar is new again
- 9 recipes to get you in the mood for #NegroniWeek
- How to get a taste of this top South Beach hot spot without the line
- New app HOOCH is every cocktail lover's dream
- Make this cocktail: Sushi Garage's Lychee Mule
- 21 spots to get your champagne bubbly on in Miami
- Sip & Savor: mezcal for days at Clandestino Pub