Clink: Kobocha Temperado
This week’s cocktail from SushiSamba Dromo will get you in the Halloween spirit.
In celebration of Halloween and those who love to get into costume, SushiSamba Dromo introduces a brand-new cocktail available only from the last week of October through late November. Kobocha Temperado – meaning spiced Japanese winter squash – is a spiced rum orange and black delicacy perfect for sipping during this season.
Prepare a mixing glass
Add 1 1/2 ounces of Kobocha Purée (roasted, unseasoned, puréed in a VitaPrep blender with a bit of water until smooth)
Add 1 ounce of Captain Morgan Spiced Rum
Add 1/4 ounces of Fresh Lemon Juice (juiced daily and stored at bar in a squeeze bottle)
Add 1/4 ounces of Navan Vanilla Cognac
Add 1/4 ounces of Domaine Canton Ginger Liquor
Add 1/2 an ounce of simple syrup
Add 1/2 an ounce of ginger beer
Add 1 egg white
Pour into a cocktail shaker filled with ice
Strain the mixture into a martini glass
Garnish with a cinnamon stick
The Kobocha Temperado is $13 at SushiSamba Dromo, 600 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach, FL; 305-673-5337.
600 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach
- KLIMA wants to be Miami Beach's most authentic Spanish restaurant
- LILT Lounge is much more than a hotel bar
- A splash of luxury on the Miami River
- Where to get your Octoberfest on in Miami
- A Miami Beach cocktail crawl without leaving your hotel
- 5 Miami Beach spots that take brunching to a whole new level
- Where Little Italy meets the quirky Grove
- Is this Miami Beach's most luxurious lobby bar?
- A little bit of Wynwood in Fort Lauderdale?
- An oasis in the sky: rooftop garden highlights EAST Miami's Sugar bar