Clink: Guava Lemonade & Peach Saketini
China Grill rocks the glass block and some sweet summer drinks.
By Aurora Rodríguez
Hard core food lovers looking for Japanese-fusion cuisine know China Grill doesn't disappoint with signature dishes like crispy spinach and ahi tuna. The food might keep stomachs rumbling in anticipation, but its the location's reputation for attracting a sophisticated clientele for happy hour or on a Saturday evening for one of their signature mixed drinks that has cocktail lovers buzzing.
Love organic spirits? The Veev-based Guava Lemonade is perfect for sipping on a night out with girlfriends, or try it at home for a girl's night in, along with the Peach Saketini, for a fruity yet not-too-sweet taste of the good life.
Add two ounces Veev acaí berry spirit, 1 ounce guava nectar and 3 squeezed lemon wedges into a chilled cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake vigorously and strain into a chilled martini glass with a half-sugar coated rim. Garnish with a lemon wedge.
Add 2 ounces premium sake, 1 ounce vodka (Imperia vodka preferred) and 1 ounce peach schnapps with 1 ounce peach nectar into a chilled cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake vigorously and strain into a chilled martini glass.
Guava Lemonade and Peach Saketini are about $14 at China Grill Miami, 404 Washington Ave, Miami Beach; 305-534-2211; and China Grill Fort Lauderdale, 1881 SE 17th St, Fort Lauderdale; 954-759-9950
Sipped these? Leave a review!
- Go Drink This: Black Truffle Martini
- Drink Ilegal Mezcal cocktails at Mansion Nightclub with bartender Virginia King
- Go Drink This: Piña Colada Old Fashioned
- Go Drink This: Down the Rabbit Hole
- Go Drink This: Smoky Negroni
- Sneak Peek: Blackbird Ordinary in Brickell unveils new cocktail menu
- Go Drink This: The J-Bird Cocktail
- Toast Mac's Club Deuce owner as he turns 100
- Go Drink This: Grand Dad's Breakfast
- Go Drink This: Sweet Tarts Cocktail