Grey Goose Le Citron Citrus Couture
Grab this Grey Goose cocktail as you shop during Fashion’s Night Out
Sip on this Grey Goose cocktail while snuggling into some skinny jeans and tight tops at Fashion's Night Out. Grey Goose’s concoction will be served Sept. 10 at select locations. Make sure to not miss out or try this at home.
GREY GOOSE Le Citron Citrus Couture
Prepare a cocktail shaker filled with ice
Add 1 part GREY GOOSE Le Citron Flavored Vodka ¾ parts Campari ¾ parts DISARONNO Originale Liqueur
Add 2 parts orange juice
Add 2 parts club soda
Shake and serve
Garnish with 1 long lemon twist
Cocktail will be served for free at GREY GOOSE Vodka Fashion's Night Out Events (September 10, 2010) in the following locations:
Saks 5th Avenue Bal Harbour Friday, Sept. 10 from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Miami Design District Friday, Sept. 10 from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Neiman Marcus Village of Merrick Park Sept. 10 from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Tobacco Road opens 'The Cocktail Collection' to recreate the space's speakeasy vibe from Prohibition
- Drink like an Irish whiskey master this St. Patrick's Day
- Tonight: 'Bourbon & Beats' at Radio Bar in South Beach with hard-to-find Pappy Van Winkle 15-year
- Open in Wynwood: a craft beer bar called KUSH
- Miami native Blake Lee to appear in ABC's new sitcom ‘Mixology’
- Jim Meehan guest bartends and Julio Bermejo talks tequila at The Broken Shaker during South Beach Wine & Food Festival week in Miami Beach
- A must-try cocktail at the new Cavalli Miami Restaurant & Lounge in South Beach
- Wynwood Brewing Company Takes Over Public House in South Beach for South Florida Craft Beer Week
- Funky Buddha Brewery hosts day-long beer fest
- The Corner celebrates 2 years in downtown Miami with free beer, BBQ and live music