Grey Goose L'Orange Startini
Celebrate the American Black Film Festival this weekend by sipping their official cocktail.
This weekend it’s time for the American Black Film Festival. In celebration of events taking place, Grey Goose has created the Startini, the official drink of the film fest. Can’t make it to the various private parties? Then try this drink at home.
GREY GOOSE L’ORANGE STARTINI
Prepare a cocktail shaker filled with ice
Add 1½ parts Grey Goose L'Orange Flavored Vodka, ½ part Chambord, ½ part fresh lemon juice and 1 part cranberry juice.
Shake all ingredients and double strain into a martini glass.
Spray a zest of orange around the glass and garnish with an orange twist
The Startini is the official cocktail of the American Black Film Festival in Miami and will be served all weekend at private events at LIV, Klutch and Play nightclubs.
- Mixologist Carlos Morales digs into the state of cocktail culture in Miami
- Go Drink This: Proper Rum and Coke
- Date night? Try Lique Miami
- Go Drink This: Evergreen Eggnog
- Dinner Lab returns to Miami December 18
- Go Drink This: The five best Miami cocktails of 2015
- Go Drink This: Gas Me Up Punch
- Get your bourbon on at Shula's 347 Grill December 8
- Go Drink This: Dirty Pickle
- Go Drink This: Clicquot Rich and Peppers