Grey Goose L'Orange Startini
Celebrate the American Black Film Festival this weekend by sipping their official cocktail.
This weekend it’s time for the American Black Film Festival. In celebration of events taking place, Grey Goose has created the Startini, the official drink of the film fest. Can’t make it to the various private parties? Then try this drink at home.
GREY GOOSE L’ORANGE STARTINI
Prepare a cocktail shaker filled with ice
Add 1½ parts Grey Goose L'Orange Flavored Vodka, ½ part Chambord, ½ part fresh lemon juice and 1 part cranberry juice.
Shake all ingredients and double strain into a martini glass.
Spray a zest of orange around the glass and garnish with an orange twist
The Startini is the official cocktail of the American Black Film Festival in Miami and will be served all weekend at private events at LIV, Klutch and Play nightclubs.
- Sangria Loves Sundays at Bar Centro
- Medicinal Cocktail Bar Drogerie Opens in Miami Beach
- Moët Ice keeps the Heat playoffs White Hot as the NBA Finals begin
- Tuesday night's are "Martini Culture" time at The Raleigh
- Miami’s 10 Newest Cocktails for the Summer of 2013
- Thai Cocktails in Miami
- Shellback Rum Interactive Mixology with Tony Abou-Ganim invites you to a cocktail crash course
- The Flat brings creative cocktails to Miami Beach’s South of Fifth area
- High-End Whiskey and Creative Techniques at Swine in Coral Gables
- Casa Dragones tequila provides a refined taste