Grey Goose L'Orange Startini
Celebrate the American Black Film Festival this weekend by sipping their official cocktail.
This weekend it’s time for the American Black Film Festival. In celebration of events taking place, Grey Goose has created the Startini, the official drink of the film fest. Can’t make it to the various private parties? Then try this drink at home.
GREY GOOSE L’ORANGE STARTINI
Prepare a cocktail shaker filled with ice
Add 1½ parts Grey Goose L'Orange Flavored Vodka, ½ part Chambord, ½ part fresh lemon juice and 1 part cranberry juice.
Shake all ingredients and double strain into a martini glass.
Spray a zest of orange around the glass and garnish with an orange twist
The Startini is the official cocktail of the American Black Film Festival in Miami and will be served all weekend at private events at LIV, Klutch and Play nightclubs.
- Go Drink This: Piña Colada Old Fashioned
- Go Drink This: Down the Rabbit Hole
- Go Drink This: Smoky Negroni
- Sneak Peek: Blackbird Ordinary in Brickell unveils new cocktail menu
- Go Drink This: The J-Bird Cocktail
- Toast Mac's Club Deuce owner as he turns 100
- Go Drink This: Grand Dad's Breakfast
- Go Drink This: Sweet Tarts Cocktail
- All-star team brings 'Sweet Liberty Drink and Supply Company' to South Beach in December
- Go Drink This: White Cosmo