Grey Goose L'Orange Startini
Celebrate the American Black Film Festival this weekend by sipping their official cocktail.
This weekend it’s time for the American Black Film Festival. In celebration of events taking place, Grey Goose has created the Startini, the official drink of the film fest. Can’t make it to the various private parties? Then try this drink at home.
GREY GOOSE L’ORANGE STARTINI
Prepare a cocktail shaker filled with ice
Add 1½ parts Grey Goose L'Orange Flavored Vodka, ½ part Chambord, ½ part fresh lemon juice and 1 part cranberry juice.
Shake all ingredients and double strain into a martini glass.
Spray a zest of orange around the glass and garnish with an orange twist
The Startini is the official cocktail of the American Black Film Festival in Miami and will be served all weekend at private events at LIV, Klutch and Play nightclubs.
- Is this South Beach spot a lounge, nightclub or restaurant?
- Where to celebrate National Martini Day in Miami
- Get your drink on while satisfying your sweet tooth at the Miami Ultimate Bartender & Dessert competition
- Why Miami's oldest bar is new again
- 9 recipes to get you in the mood for #NegroniWeek
- How to get a taste of this top South Beach hot spot without the line
- New app HOOCH is every cocktail lover's dream
- Make this cocktail: Sushi Garage's Lychee Mule
- 21 spots to get your champagne bubbly on in Miami
- Sip & Savor: mezcal for days at Clandestino Pub