Grey Goose L'Orange Startini
Celebrate the American Black Film Festival this weekend by sipping their official cocktail.
This weekend it’s time for the American Black Film Festival. In celebration of events taking place, Grey Goose has created the Startini, the official drink of the film fest. Can’t make it to the various private parties? Then try this drink at home.
GREY GOOSE L’ORANGE STARTINI
Prepare a cocktail shaker filled with ice
Add 1½ parts Grey Goose L'Orange Flavored Vodka, ½ part Chambord, ½ part fresh lemon juice and 1 part cranberry juice.
Shake all ingredients and double strain into a martini glass.
Spray a zest of orange around the glass and garnish with an orange twist
The Startini is the official cocktail of the American Black Film Festival in Miami and will be served all weekend at private events at LIV, Klutch and Play nightclubs.
- Gianni's is an ode to Versace
- 5 places in Miami to celebrate National Tequila Day
- Have you discovered Miami's top 5 hidden bars yet?
- Could this be the best wine bar on Calle Ocho in Miami?
- 5 best ladies nights in Fort Lauderdale
- These are the best places for a fun ladies night on Miami Beach
- Where to order a $435 shot on National Scotch Day
- Where to get a 24-karat gold infused margarita on National Tequila Day
- Where to bar hop on Miami Beach without leaving the hotel
- 5 New Bars in Miami You Must Visit this Weekend