Clink: Global Warning
Going green never tasted so good.
By Aurora Rodriguez
You've traded plastic for canvas, an SUV for a hybrid. Toast your earth-friendly efforts with a Global Warning cocktail, a sparkling, fruity concoction featuring VeeV, which claims to be the first "all-natural" alcoholic beverage. It's made from the acaí berry, prickly pear and acerola cherry, and the company says it donates $1 from every bottle sold to rain-forest preservation through the Sustainable Acaí Project.
Muddle 1 orange slice and fresh rosemary into a mixing glass. Add 2 ounces VeeV, 1 ounce St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur and ice. Shake well. Strain into a glass and top with club soda.
Global Warning is $14 at Prime 112, 112 Ocean Dr., Miami Beach; 305-532-8112.
- 5 places in Miami to celebrate National Tequila Day
- Could this be the best wine bar on Calle Ocho in Miami?
- 5 best ladies nights in Fort Lauderdale
- These are the best places for a fun ladies night on Miami Beach
- Where to order a $435 shot on National Scotch Day
- Where to bar hop on Miami Beach without leaving the hotel
- 5 New Bars in Miami You Must Visit this Weekend
- 5 way to get your drink on without breaking the bank this weekend
- Is this hidden garden lounge Brickell's best kept secret?
- Sip your way to a happy Independence Day with these cocktail recipes