Clink: Global Warning
Going green never tasted so good.
By Aurora Rodriguez
You've traded plastic for canvas, an SUV for a hybrid. Toast your earth-friendly efforts with a Global Warning cocktail, a sparkling, fruity concoction featuring VeeV, which claims to be the first "all-natural" alcoholic beverage. It's made from the acaí berry, prickly pear and acerola cherry, and the company says it donates $1 from every bottle sold to rain-forest preservation through the Sustainable Acaí Project.
Muddle 1 orange slice and fresh rosemary into a mixing glass. Add 2 ounces VeeV, 1 ounce St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur and ice. Shake well. Strain into a glass and top with club soda.
Global Warning is $14 at Prime 112, 112 Ocean Dr., Miami Beach; 305-532-8112.
- Minibar app brings wine, spirits, and beer to your door
- Go Drink This: The Pineapple
- Repour craft cocktail bar to open in South Beach's Albion Hotel
- Go Drink This: Ceviche Sour
- Go Drink This: New England Sidecar
- Wunderbar at Circa 39 charms with global cocktails and flavors in Mid-Beach
- Go Drink This: Coquito
- Handcrafted Holiday Martinis: Give the Gift of Elegance at Home
- Go Drink This: Paint Your Own Negroni
- Go Drink This: Gin Punch