Clink: Global Warning
Going green never tasted so good.
By Aurora Rodriguez
You've traded plastic for canvas, an SUV for a hybrid. Toast your earth-friendly efforts with a Global Warning cocktail, a sparkling, fruity concoction featuring VeeV, which claims to be the first "all-natural" alcoholic beverage. It's made from the acaí berry, prickly pear and acerola cherry, and the company says it donates $1 from every bottle sold to rain-forest preservation through the Sustainable Acaí Project.
Muddle 1 orange slice and fresh rosemary into a mixing glass. Add 2 ounces VeeV, 1 ounce St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur and ice. Shake well. Strain into a glass and top with club soda.
Global Warning is $14 at Prime 112, 112 Ocean Dr., Miami Beach; 305-532-8112.
- J. Wakefield Brewery releases special Base-inspired brews
- Buy a beer for a hometown hero at BJ's Brewhouse
- A lavish happy hour spot for Beach goers
- NaiYaRa could just be Miami's perfect post-work getaway
- Jack Daniels brings pop up to Wynwood this month
- Craft Social Club introduces craft bottle service and mixology on tap to Miami
- Pembroke Pines has a new drinking den
- Miracle Mile gets its first speakeasy-style cocktail den
- KLIMA wants to be Miami Beach's most authentic Spanish restaurant
- LILT Lounge is much more than a hotel bar