Clink: Ginger Passion Martini
This spicy-sweet selection at Casa Tua will have you feeling right at home.
By Aurora Rodríguez
Casa Tua is the type of restaurant that makes you feel at home - literally. Nestled inside a cozy Mediterranean-style house in the middle of the hustle and bustle of South Beach, the country-style Italian restaurant – featuring an airy open kitchen and roomy communal tables for big family and friend gatherings – is the perfect spot to get away from it all while nibbling on some gnocchi and homemade ravioli.
While the wine list is impressive, may we suggest a cocktail as a starter to accompany that Casa Tua tuna tartare? How about the delectably spicy-sweet Domaine de Canton liqueur-based Ginger Passion Martini.
Ginger Passion Martini
Add ¼ ounces of cranberry juice, 4 ounces of vodka, 3 ounces of Domaine de Canton and ½ an ounce of fresh passion fruit puree into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
Strain into a chilled martini glass.
Garnish with red pepper flakes.
The Ginger Passion Martini is around $16 at Casa Tua, 1700 James Ave., Miami Beach; 305-673-1010.
- J. Wakefield Brewery releases special Base-inspired brews
- Buy a beer for a hometown hero at BJ's Brewhouse
- A lavish happy hour spot for Beach goers
- NaiYaRa could just be Miami's perfect post-work getaway
- Jack Daniels brings pop up to Wynwood this month
- Craft Social Club introduces craft bottle service and mixology on tap to Miami
- Pembroke Pines has a new drinking den
- Miracle Mile gets its first speakeasy-style cocktail den
- KLIMA wants to be Miami Beach's most authentic Spanish restaurant
- LILT Lounge is much more than a hotel bar