Clink: Gemma Bellini & Lemonade
If Lincoln Road's your summer porch, then these cocktails are what you should be a-sippin. Rocking chair not included.
By Aurora Rodríguez
While Lincoln Road is best known for a bustling restaurant scene, which hungry locals and tourists invade daily on their quest for diverse dining, the street has a reputation for coming alive for a good party after the dinner plates have been put away.
Gemma Lounge is one of those "word of mouth," er, gems that sophisticated night crawlers head to for an intimate evening and a bird's eye view of Lincoln Road. Located above Italian eatery Rosinella, the upstairs lounge offers fancy décor -- sparkling chandeliers and overstuffed beige couches - to match elegant cocktails such as the Gemma Bellini and Lemonade.
Whip up these drinks, created by Gemma's mixologist David Ortiz, at home and call it a trés fabulous night.
Muddle a small amount of strawberries, kiwi slices, sugar and mint into the bottom of a cocktail shaker and add ice. Add 1 ounce of PAMA Pomegranate liqueur, .5 ounces Aqua Luca Cachaca and .5 ounces of Hypnotiq liqueur. Shake and strain into champagne flute. Top with Prosecco or champagne, as desired.
Gemma PAMA Lemonade
Add 1 ounce PAMA Pomegranate liqueur, 1 ounce Stoli Blueberry Vodka and 1 ounce sour mix to a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake and strain over a highball glass filled with ice. Top with 1 ounce of 7-Up and add a splash of cranberry juice. Garnish with a lemon wedge.
The Gemma Bellini and the Gemma Lemonade are around $14 at Gemma Lounge, 529 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach; 305-534-3662
- 5 places in Miami to celebrate National Tequila Day
- Have you discovered Miami's top 5 hidden bars yet?
- Could this be the best wine bar on Calle Ocho in Miami?
- 5 best ladies nights in Fort Lauderdale
- These are the best places for a fun ladies night on Miami Beach
- Where to order a $435 shot on National Scotch Day
- Where to get a 24-karat gold infused margarita on National Tequila Day
- Where to bar hop on Miami Beach without leaving the hotel
- 5 New Bars in Miami You Must Visit this Weekend
- 5 way to get your drink on without breaking the bank this weekend