Clink: Fresh Sugar Cane Mojito
This Nikki Grove mojito comes with a sugar cane swizzel. Because you can never have too much sugar.
It's hard to improve on a classic, but Nikki Beach is giving it a shot: Its Fresh Sugar Cane Mojito adds a sugar cane slice for nibbling -- so much tastier than a plastic swizzle.
Muddle 6 mint leaves, 4 lime twists and 1 tablespoon sugar in a cocktail shaker.
Add ice and 1½ ounces of Bacardi Limón rum; shake well.
Top with club soda.
Pour into a tall, ice-filled glass and garnish with a sugar cane slice,
lime wedges and mint leaves.
The Fresh Sugar Cane Mojito is $11 at Nikki Coconut Grove, 2889 McFarlane Rd. (305-476-3600); Nikki South Beach, 1 Ocean Dr. (305-538-1111) and Nikki Marina, 3660 S. Ocean Dr., Hollywood (954-602-8750).
Try it out with Miami.com: Join Miami.com 6 to 9 p.m. Thursday, May 8, for a free mojito tasting bar and
discount Fresh Sugar Cane Mojitos at Nikki Coconut Grove
- Go Drink This: SushiSamba's Pisco Sour
- Exclusive: The historic Ball and Chain bar and live music venue returns to Little Havana in September
- Svedka Vodka challenges bartenders nationwide to compete in the first annual Svedka Shakedown in Miami Beach
- Typoe, DJ Irie tapped for 'Live Beyond Labels' campaign by Beck's Beer
- Wine: Gris or Grigio? Know your Pinot
- For the World Cup, fill your cup with South American wines
- Drink pink: 6 rosé wines to try this summer
- Champagne lovers and cocktail connoisseurs flock to Fort Lauderdale for Friday Happy Hour at Bar Stache
- Summer Sips: Miami overflows with new cocktail menus and bars
- Summer Fun: Your guide to happy hours, beers and cocktails in Miami this summer