Clink: Fresh Sugar Cane Mojito
This Nikki Grove mojito comes with a sugar cane swizzel. Because you can never have too much sugar.
It's hard to improve on a classic, but Nikki Beach is giving it a shot: Its Fresh Sugar Cane Mojito adds a sugar cane slice for nibbling -- so much tastier than a plastic swizzle.
Muddle 6 mint leaves, 4 lime twists and 1 tablespoon sugar in a cocktail shaker.
Add ice and 1½ ounces of Bacardi Limón rum; shake well.
Top with club soda.
Pour into a tall, ice-filled glass and garnish with a sugar cane slice,
lime wedges and mint leaves.
The Fresh Sugar Cane Mojito is $11 at Nikki Coconut Grove, 2889 McFarlane Rd. (305-476-3600); Nikki South Beach, 1 Ocean Dr. (305-538-1111) and Nikki Marina, 3660 S. Ocean Dr., Hollywood (954-602-8750).
Try it out with Miami.com: Join Miami.com 6 to 9 p.m. Thursday, May 8, for a free mojito tasting bar and
discount Fresh Sugar Cane Mojitos at Nikki Coconut Grove
- Gianni's is an ode to Versace
- 5 places in Miami to celebrate National Tequila Day
- Have you discovered Miami's top 5 hidden bars yet?
- Could this be the best wine bar on Calle Ocho in Miami?
- 5 best ladies nights in Fort Lauderdale
- These are the best places for a fun ladies night on Miami Beach
- Where to order a $435 shot on National Scotch Day
- Where to get a 24-karat gold infused margarita on National Tequila Day
- Where to bar hop on Miami Beach without leaving the hotel
- 5 New Bars in Miami You Must Visit this Weekend