Clink: Fresh Sugar Cane Mojito
This Nikki Grove mojito comes with a sugar cane swizzel. Because you can never have too much sugar.
It's hard to improve on a classic, but Nikki Beach is giving it a shot: Its Fresh Sugar Cane Mojito adds a sugar cane slice for nibbling -- so much tastier than a plastic swizzle.
Muddle 6 mint leaves, 4 lime twists and 1 tablespoon sugar in a cocktail shaker.
Add ice and 1½ ounces of Bacardi Limón rum; shake well.
Top with club soda.
Pour into a tall, ice-filled glass and garnish with a sugar cane slice,
lime wedges and mint leaves.
The Fresh Sugar Cane Mojito is $11 at Nikki Coconut Grove, 2889 McFarlane Rd. (305-476-3600); Nikki South Beach, 1 Ocean Dr. (305-538-1111) and Nikki Marina, 3660 S. Ocean Dr., Hollywood (954-602-8750).
Try it out with Miami.com: Join Miami.com 6 to 9 p.m. Thursday, May 8, for a free mojito tasting bar and
discount Fresh Sugar Cane Mojitos at Nikki Coconut Grove
- Miami’s 10 Newest Cocktails for the Summer of 2013
- Thai Cocktails in Miami
- Shellback Rum Interactive Mixology with Tony Abou-Ganim invites you to a cocktail crash course
- The Flat brings creative cocktails to Miami Beach’s South of Fifth area
- High-End Whiskey and Creative Techniques at Swine in Coral Gables
- Casa Dragones tequila provides a refined taste
- Pavan liqueur brings new flavor to Miami's bar scene
- Miami’s Best Old Fashioned Cocktails
- Radio Pop-Up Cocktail Bar open on South Beach, offers affordable mixology
- PB Steak’s Specialty Cocktail Standouts