Drink Pink at Cafeina
Mixologists at Wynwood's Cafeina have created the Pink Blossom martini to benefit a good cause.
Mixologists at Wynwood's Cafeina have created the Pink Blossom martini to benefit the Susan G. Komen Foundation. Cheers for a drink for a good cause.
Combine 2 ounces premium vodka (Belvedere or Grey Goose preferred), 3/4 ounce hibiscus botanical syrup and a dash of lemon bitters in an ice-filled shaker.
Strain into a chilled martini glass.
Top off with rosé champagne.
F.Y.I.: Cocktail is $10 through Oct. 31 at Cafeina, 297 NW 23rd St., Miami; 305-438-0792.
- Typoe, DJ Irie tapped for 'Live Beyond Labels' campaign by Beck's Beer
- Wine: Gris or Grigio? Know your Pinot
- For the World Cup, fill your cup with South American wines
- Drink pink: 6 rosé wines to try this summer
- Champagne lovers and cocktail connoisseurs flock to Fort Lauderdale for Friday Happy Hour at Bar Stache
- Summer Sips: Miami overflows with new cocktail menus and bars
- Summer Fun: Your guide to happy hours, beers and cocktails in Miami this summer
- Zinfandel can be a 'monster' red wine
- Cocktail gurus from The Broken Shaker host South Beach bike crawl
- Prepare for a rum-soaked week as the Rum Renaissance Festival returns to Miami