Drink Pink at Cafeina
Mixologists at Wynwood's Cafeina have created the Pink Blossom martini to benefit a good cause.
Mixologists at Wynwood's Cafeina have created the Pink Blossom martini to benefit the Susan G. Komen Foundation. Cheers for a drink for a good cause.
Combine 2 ounces premium vodka (Belvedere or Grey Goose preferred), 3/4 ounce hibiscus botanical syrup and a dash of lemon bitters in an ice-filled shaker.
Strain into a chilled martini glass.
Top off with rosé champagne.
F.Y.I.: Cocktail is $10 through Oct. 31 at Cafeina, 297 NW 23rd St., Miami; 305-438-0792.
- Go Drink This: Strawberry Mojito Mocktail
- The Best Cocktails To Sip in Miami On National Rum Day
- Go Drink This: Thelma and Louise
- La Moderna serves up cocktails with personality
- Go Drink This: Honey Citrus Sidecar
- Tampa's Brenda Terry named Most Imaginative Bartender Miami
- Radio Bar hosts monthly series of mixology classes
- Mixologists to compete in Miami for Most Imaginative Bartender title
- Go Drink This: Canchánchara
- Could this be the Best Place to Get a Beer in Miami: Concrete Beach Brewery