Drink Pink at Cafeina
Mixologists at Wynwood's Cafeina have created the Pink Blossom martini to benefit a good cause.
Mixologists at Wynwood's Cafeina have created the Pink Blossom martini to benefit the Susan G. Komen Foundation. Cheers for a drink for a good cause.
Combine 2 ounces premium vodka (Belvedere or Grey Goose preferred), 3/4 ounce hibiscus botanical syrup and a dash of lemon bitters in an ice-filled shaker.
Strain into a chilled martini glass.
Top off with rosé champagne.
F.Y.I.: Cocktail is $10 through Oct. 31 at Cafeina, 297 NW 23rd St., Miami; 305-438-0792.
- J. Wakefield Brewery releases special Basel-inspired brews
- Buy a beer for a hometown hero at BJ's Brewhouse
- A lavish happy hour spot for Beach goers
- NaiYaRa could just be Miami's perfect post-work getaway
- Jack Daniels brings pop up to Wynwood this month
- Craft Social Club introduces craft bottle service and mixology on tap to Miami
- Pembroke Pines has a new drinking den
- Miracle Mile gets its first speakeasy-style cocktail den
- KLIMA wants to be Miami Beach's most authentic Spanish restaurant
- LILT Lounge is much more than a hotel bar