Drink Pink at Cafeina
Mixologists at Wynwood's Cafeina have created the Pink Blossom martini to benefit a good cause.
Mixologists at Wynwood's Cafeina have created the Pink Blossom martini to benefit the Susan G. Komen Foundation. Cheers for a drink for a good cause.
Combine 2 ounces premium vodka (Belvedere or Grey Goose preferred), 3/4 ounce hibiscus botanical syrup and a dash of lemon bitters in an ice-filled shaker.
Strain into a chilled martini glass.
Top off with rosé champagne.
F.Y.I.: Cocktail is $10 through Oct. 31 at Cafeina, 297 NW 23rd St., Miami; 305-438-0792.
- Go Drink This: Bellini at Cipriani Miami
- Go Drink This: Spicy Roman at Set Nightclub
- Go Drink This: Katsuya Fresh at Katsuya South Beach
- All Hail the Cocktail: trends migrate to Miami from Tales of the Cocktail
- Go Drink This: The Alluring Gem
- Miami bar, brewery, lounge and nightclub openings, plus big plans for hotel nightlife
- Brickell's first pop-up cocktail bar 'Better Days' opens in an incognito space
- Go Drink This: The Social Club's The Retired Explorer
- Go Drink This: SushiSamba's Pisco Sour
- Exclusive: The historic Ball and Chain bar and live music venue returns to Little Havana in September