Drink Pink at Cafeina
Mixologists at Wynwood's Cafeina have created the Pink Blossom martini to benefit a good cause.
Mixologists at Wynwood's Cafeina have created the Pink Blossom martini to benefit the Susan G. Komen Foundation. Cheers for a drink for a good cause.
Combine 2 ounces premium vodka (Belvedere or Grey Goose preferred), 3/4 ounce hibiscus botanical syrup and a dash of lemon bitters in an ice-filled shaker.
Strain into a chilled martini glass.
Top off with rosé champagne.
F.Y.I.: Cocktail is $10 through Oct. 31 at Cafeina, 297 NW 23rd St., Miami; 305-438-0792.
- Drink like an Irish whiskey master this St. Patrick's Day
- Tonight: 'Bourbon & Beats' at Radio Bar in South Beach with hard-to-find Pappy Van Winkle 15-year
- Coming soon to Wynwood: a craft beer bar called KUSH
- Miami native Blake Lee to appear in ABC's new sitcom ‘Mixology’
- Jim Meehan guest bartends and Julio Bermejo talks tequila at The Broken Shaker during South Beach Wine & Food Festival week in Miami Beach
- A must-try cocktail at the new Cavalli Miami Restaurant & Lounge in South Beach
- Wynwood Brewing Company Takes Over Public House in South Beach for South Florida Craft Beer Week
- Funky Buddha Brewery hosts day-long beer fest
- The Corner celebrates 2 years in downtown Miami with free beer, BBQ and live music
- Abraxas Lounge on South Beach will close New Year's Eve