Stop by RA Sushi for a cosmopolitan that barely hits the 100-calorie mark
Eat a little too much over the holidays? Still want to enjoy a healthy sip?
Stop by RA Sushi for a Cosmo-Teeny, a cosmopolitan that barely hits the 100-calorie mark. Cheers!
- Combine 2 ounces soju (Ty Ku preferred) and 1/2 ounce sugar-free triple sec syrup (Monin preferred) in an ice-filled shaker.
- Add the juice of 1/2 a lime and a splash of cranberry juice.
- Strain into a chilled glass, and garnish with a lemon twist.
The cocktail is about $10 at RA Sushi, 5829 SW 73rd St., South Miami; 305-341-0092.
- Typoe, DJ Irie tapped for 'Live Beyond Labels' campaign by Beck's Beer
- Wine: Gris or Grigio? Know your Pinot
- For the World Cup, fill your cup with South American wines
- Drink pink: 6 rosé wines to try this summer
- Champagne lovers and cocktail connoisseurs flock to Fort Lauderdale for Friday Happy Hour at Bar Stache
- Summer Sips: Miami overflows with new cocktail menus and bars
- Summer Fun: Your guide to happy hours, beers and cocktails in Miami this summer
- Zinfandel can be a 'monster' red wine
- Cocktail gurus from The Broken Shaker host South Beach bike crawl
- Prepare for a rum-soaked week as the Rum Renaissance Festival returns to Miami