Stop by RA Sushi for a cosmopolitan that barely hits the 100-calorie mark
Eat a little too much over the holidays? Still want to enjoy a healthy sip?
Stop by RA Sushi for a Cosmo-Teeny, a cosmopolitan that barely hits the 100-calorie mark. Cheers!
- Combine 2 ounces soju (Ty Ku preferred) and 1/2 ounce sugar-free triple sec syrup (Monin preferred) in an ice-filled shaker.
- Add the juice of 1/2 a lime and a splash of cranberry juice.
- Strain into a chilled glass, and garnish with a lemon twist.
The cocktail is about $10 at RA Sushi, 5829 SW 73rd St., South Miami; 305-341-0092.
- Go Drink This: Ginger Berry Smash
- Go Drink This: Espumita Cocktail
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Katsuya in Miami Beach
- Go Drink This: Ortanique Bacardi Mojito
- Señor Frogs Giving Away Free Yard Drinks for a Year
- Go Drink This: Bombay Sapphire Negroni
- Go Drink This: Passion Fruit Cilantro Caipirinha
- db Bistro Moderne Serves Up Art You Can Drink
- Go Drink This: Aperol Spritz
- Woodchuck Cider Presents 5 Recipes for Cider-Infused Cocktails