Stop by RA Sushi for a cosmopolitan that barely hits the 100-calorie mark
Eat a little too much over the holidays? Still want to enjoy a healthy sip?
Stop by RA Sushi for a Cosmo-Teeny, a cosmopolitan that barely hits the 100-calorie mark. Cheers!
- Combine 2 ounces soju (Ty Ku preferred) and 1/2 ounce sugar-free triple sec syrup (Monin preferred) in an ice-filled shaker.
- Add the juice of 1/2 a lime and a splash of cranberry juice.
- Strain into a chilled glass, and garnish with a lemon twist.
The cocktail is about $10 at RA Sushi, 5829 SW 73rd St., South Miami; 305-341-0092.
- An oasis in the sky: rooftop garden highlights EAST Miami's Sugar bar
- Celebrate National Rum Day all month long at Repour Bar
- Miami's top 5 rooftop bars on Yelp
- 5 cocktails to get you ready for National Melon Day
- Dolce Italian at the Gale South Beach brings Italian fare and flair
- Become an expert behind-the-bar at Regent Cocktail Club's mixology class
- 5 places every pisco lover should try
- Where to go and what to order in Miami for National Rum Day
- 5 must-try Italian spots in Coconut Grove
- 9 occasions that call for a bottle of bubbly