Stop by RA Sushi for a cosmopolitan that barely hits the 100-calorie mark
Eat a little too much over the holidays? Still want to enjoy a healthy sip?
Stop by RA Sushi for a Cosmo-Teeny, a cosmopolitan that barely hits the 100-calorie mark. Cheers!
- Combine 2 ounces soju (Ty Ku preferred) and 1/2 ounce sugar-free triple sec syrup (Monin preferred) in an ice-filled shaker.
- Add the juice of 1/2 a lime and a splash of cranberry juice.
- Strain into a chilled glass, and garnish with a lemon twist.
The cocktail is about $10 at RA Sushi, 5829 SW 73rd St., South Miami; 305-341-0092.
- 5 places in Miami to celebrate National Tequila Day
- Have you discovered Miami's top 5 hidden bars yet?
- Could this be the best wine bar on Calle Ocho in Miami?
- 5 best ladies nights in Fort Lauderdale
- These are the best places for a fun ladies night on Miami Beach
- Where to order a $435 shot on National Scotch Day
- Where to get a 24-karat gold infused margarita on National Tequila Day
- Where to bar hop on Miami Beach without leaving the hotel
- 5 New Bars in Miami You Must Visit this Weekend
- 5 way to get your drink on without breaking the bank this weekend