Stop by RA Sushi for a cosmopolitan that barely hits the 100-calorie mark
Eat a little too much over the holidays? Still want to enjoy a healthy sip?
Stop by RA Sushi for a Cosmo-Teeny, a cosmopolitan that barely hits the 100-calorie mark. Cheers!
- Combine 2 ounces soju (Ty Ku preferred) and 1/2 ounce sugar-free triple sec syrup (Monin preferred) in an ice-filled shaker.
- Add the juice of 1/2 a lime and a splash of cranberry juice.
- Strain into a chilled glass, and garnish with a lemon twist.
The cocktail is about $10 at RA Sushi, 5829 SW 73rd St., South Miami; 305-341-0092.
- Go Drink This: Aperol Spritz
- Woodchuck Transforms The Annex in Wynwood into a Big Top for Gumption Cider Launch
- Go Drink This: Banjan Groove
- New Patrón lets you step up your Cinco de Mayo game
- Go Drink This: Desert Rose
- Go Drink This: Blood Orange Mojito
- Go Drink This: Spicy Raspberry Collins
- Go Drink This: Gin & Tonic(s)
- Go Drink This: In the Air Tonight
- Go Drink This: Spanish-American War