Christine Lee's Godfather
Nibble on dumplings at Christine Lee's at Gulfstream and sip a Dalmore-based cocktail.
Nibble on dumplings at Christine Lee's at Gulfstream and sip a Dalmore-based cocktail. The Godfather adds an Amaretto kick to the 12-year-old scotch.
Prepare an old-fashioned glass with ice cubes.
Add 1 ½ ounces Dalmore 12-Year-Old Scotch and ½ ounce Amaretto.
Cocktails are about $12 at Christine Lee's, 901 S. Federal Hwy., Hallandale Beach; 954-457-6255.
- Miami’s 10 Newest Cocktails for the Summer of 2013
- Thai Cocktails in Miami
- Shellback Rum Interactive Mixology with Tony Abou-Ganim invites you to a cocktail crash course
- The Flat brings creative cocktails to Miami Beach’s South of Fifth area
- High-End Whiskey and Creative Techniques at Swine in Coral Gables
- Casa Dragones tequila provides a refined taste
- Pavan liqueur brings new flavor to Miami's bar scene
- Miami’s Best Old Fashioned Cocktails
- Radio Pop-Up Cocktail Bar open on South Beach, offers affordable mixology
- PB Steak’s Specialty Cocktail Standouts