Christine Lee's Godfather
Nibble on dumplings at Christine Lee's at Gulfstream and sip a Dalmore-based cocktail.
Nibble on dumplings at Christine Lee's at Gulfstream and sip a Dalmore-based cocktail. The Godfather adds an Amaretto kick to the 12-year-old scotch.
Prepare an old-fashioned glass with ice cubes.
Add 1 ½ ounces Dalmore 12-Year-Old Scotch and ½ ounce Amaretto.
Cocktails are about $12 at Christine Lee's, 901 S. Federal Hwy., Hallandale Beach; 954-457-6255.
- A Miami Beach cocktail crawl without leaving your hotel
- Where Little Italy meets the quirky Grove
- Is this Miami Beach's most luxurious lobby bar?
- A little bit of Wynwood in Fort Lauderdale?
- An oasis in the sky: rooftop garden highlights EAST Miami's Sugar bar
- Celebrate National Rum Day all month long at Repour Bar
- Miami's top 5 rooftop bars on Yelp
- 5 cocktails to get you ready for National Melon Day
- Dolce Italian at the Gale South Beach brings Italian fare and flair
- Become an expert behind-the-bar at Regent Cocktail Club's mixology class