Christine Lee's Godfather
Nibble on dumplings at Christine Lee's at Gulfstream and sip a Dalmore-based cocktail.
Nibble on dumplings at Christine Lee's at Gulfstream and sip a Dalmore-based cocktail. The Godfather adds an Amaretto kick to the 12-year-old scotch.
Prepare an old-fashioned glass with ice cubes.
Add 1 ½ ounces Dalmore 12-Year-Old Scotch and ½ ounce Amaretto.
Cocktails are about $12 at Christine Lee's, 901 S. Federal Hwy., Hallandale Beach; 954-457-6255.
- 10 spring-inspired cocktails that will knock your socks off
- Bazi to launch new Shanghai Nights menu every Sunday
- The Raleigh hosts cocktail competition featuring The Famous Grouse
- Go Drink This: Tropical Hot Tea Toddy
- Mixologist Carlos Morales digs into the state of cocktail culture in Miami
- Go Drink This: Proper Rum and Coke
- Date night? Try Lique Miami
- Go Drink This: Evergreen Eggnog
- Dinner Lab returns to Miami December 18
- Go Drink This: The five best Miami cocktails of 2015