Christine Lee's Godfather
Nibble on dumplings at Christine Lee's at Gulfstream and sip a Dalmore-based cocktail.
Nibble on dumplings at Christine Lee's at Gulfstream and sip a Dalmore-based cocktail. The Godfather adds an Amaretto kick to the 12-year-old scotch.
Prepare an old-fashioned glass with ice cubes.
Add 1 ½ ounces Dalmore 12-Year-Old Scotch and ½ ounce Amaretto.
Cocktails are about $12 at Christine Lee's, 901 S. Federal Hwy., Hallandale Beach; 954-457-6255.
- Typoe, DJ Irie tapped for 'Live Beyond Labels' campaign by Beck's Beer
- Wine: Gris or Grigio? Know your Pinot
- For the World Cup, fill your cup with South American wines
- Drink pink: 6 rosé wines to try this summer
- Champagne lovers and cocktail connoisseurs flock to Fort Lauderdale for Friday Happy Hour at Bar Stache
- Summer Sips: Miami overflows with new cocktail menus and bars
- Summer Fun: Your guide to happy hours, beers and cocktails in Miami this summer
- Zinfandel can be a 'monster' red wine
- Cocktail gurus from The Broken Shaker host South Beach bike crawl
- Prepare for a rum-soaked week as the Rum Renaissance Festival returns to Miami