Clink: Carpaccio's Pear Martini
Match your Italian food with a refreshing Xanté-based Pear Martini.
Carpaccio, located in Bal Harbour Shops, is the type of restaurant that's best enjoyed by dining al fresco while matching a delicious Xanté-based Pear Martini with all the yummy Italian food that your heart desires, such as a selection of coal-fired pizzas and creamy pastas. Sip on it today or impress your friends by mixing it at home.
Prepare a cocktail shaker filled with ice
Add 1 ounce of Xanté
Add 2 ounces pear vodka
Add a splash of sour mix
Add a splash of simple syrup
Top it off with with pear puree
Shake and strain into a martini glass.
Garnish with pear.
The Pear Martini is around $12 at Carpaccio, 9700 Collins Ave Ste 139, Bal Harbour, FL; (305) 867-7777.
- Go Drink This: Spicy Sipper
- Go Drink This: Positano
- Go Drink This: Port of Call
- Go Drink This: Pumpkin Rum Old Fashioned
- Brickell Rum Fest returns with tastings and live music
- Go Drink This: Black Truffle Martini
- Drink Ilegal Mezcal cocktails at Mansion Nightclub with bartender Virginia King
- Go Drink This: Piña Colada Old Fashioned
- Go Drink This: Down the Rabbit Hole
- Go Drink This: Smoky Negroni