Clink: Carpaccio's Pear Martini
Match your Italian food with a refreshing Xanté-based Pear Martini.
Carpaccio, located in Bal Harbour Shops, is the type of restaurant that's best enjoyed by dining al fresco while matching a delicious Xanté-based Pear Martini with all the yummy Italian food that your heart desires, such as a selection of coal-fired pizzas and creamy pastas. Sip on it today or impress your friends by mixing it at home.
Prepare a cocktail shaker filled with ice
Add 1 ounce of Xanté
Add 2 ounces pear vodka
Add a splash of sour mix
Add a splash of simple syrup
Top it off with with pear puree
Shake and strain into a martini glass.
Garnish with pear.
The Pear Martini is around $12 at Carpaccio, 9700 Collins Ave Ste 139, Bal Harbour, FL; (305) 867-7777.
- Go Drink This: Spicy Raspberry Collins
- Go Drink This: Gin & Tonic(s)
- Go Drink This: In the Air Tonight
- Go Drink This: Spanish-American War
- Go Drink This: Spicy Passion
- Go Drink This: Twentieth Century Cocktail
- Radio Bar in South Beach hosts complimentary monthly mixology classes
- Go Drink This: Deal Closer
- Go Drink This: Greenhouse Smash
- Go Drink This: Mixology for Two, an interactive session