Clink: Carpaccio's Pear Martini
Match your Italian food with a refreshing Xanté-based Pear Martini.
Carpaccio, located in Bal Harbour Shops, is the type of restaurant that's best enjoyed by dining al fresco while matching a delicious Xanté-based Pear Martini with all the yummy Italian food that your heart desires, such as a selection of coal-fired pizzas and creamy pastas. Sip on it today or impress your friends by mixing it at home.
Prepare a cocktail shaker filled with ice
Add 1 ounce of Xanté
Add 2 ounces pear vodka
Add a splash of sour mix
Add a splash of simple syrup
Top it off with with pear puree
Shake and strain into a martini glass.
Garnish with pear.
The Pear Martini is around $12 at Carpaccio, 9700 Collins Ave Ste 139, Bal Harbour, FL; (305) 867-7777.
- J. Wakefield Brewery releases special Base-inspired brews
- Buy a beer for a hometown hero at BJ's Brewhouse
- A lavish happy hour spot for Beach goers
- NaiYaRa could just be Miami's perfect post-work getaway
- Jack Daniels brings pop up to Wynwood this month
- Craft Social Club introduces craft bottle service and mixology on tap to Miami
- Pembroke Pines has a new drinking den
- Miracle Mile gets its first speakeasy-style cocktail den
- KLIMA wants to be Miami Beach's most authentic Spanish restaurant
- LILT Lounge is much more than a hotel bar