Clink: Carpaccio's Pear Martini
Match your Italian food with a refreshing Xanté-based Pear Martini.
Carpaccio, located in Bal Harbour Shops, is the type of restaurant that's best enjoyed by dining al fresco while matching a delicious Xanté-based Pear Martini with all the yummy Italian food that your heart desires, such as a selection of coal-fired pizzas and creamy pastas. Sip on it today or impress your friends by mixing it at home.
Prepare a cocktail shaker filled with ice
Add 1 ounce of Xanté
Add 2 ounces pear vodka
Add a splash of sour mix
Add a splash of simple syrup
Top it off with with pear puree
Shake and strain into a martini glass.
Garnish with pear.
The Pear Martini is around $12 at Carpaccio, 9700 Collins Ave Ste 139, Bal Harbour, FL; (305) 867-7777.
- Go Drink This: Passion Fruit Cilantro Caipirinha
- db Bistro Moderne Serves Up Art You Can Drink
- Go Drink This: Aperol Spritz
- Woodchuck Transforms The Annex in Wynwood into a Big Top for Gumption Cider Launch
- Go Drink This: Banjan Groove
- New Patrón lets you step up your Cinco de Mayo game
- Go Drink This: Desert Rose
- Go Drink This: Blood Orange Mojito
- Go Drink This: Spicy Raspberry Collins
- Go Drink This: Gin & Tonic(s)