Clink: Carpaccio's Pear Martini
Match your Italian food with a refreshing Xanté-based Pear Martini.
Carpaccio, located in Bal Harbour Shops, is the type of restaurant that's best enjoyed by dining al fresco while matching a delicious Xanté-based Pear Martini with all the yummy Italian food that your heart desires, such as a selection of coal-fired pizzas and creamy pastas. Sip on it today or impress your friends by mixing it at home.
Prepare a cocktail shaker filled with ice
Add 1 ounce of Xanté
Add 2 ounces pear vodka
Add a splash of sour mix
Add a splash of simple syrup
Top it off with with pear puree
Shake and strain into a martini glass.
Garnish with pear.
The Pear Martini is around $12 at Carpaccio, 9700 Collins Ave Ste 139, Bal Harbour, FL; (305) 867-7777.
- Miami’s 10 Newest Cocktails for the Summer of 2013
- Thai Cocktails in Miami
- Shellback Rum Interactive Mixology with Tony Abou-Ganim invites you to a cocktail crash course
- The Flat brings creative cocktails to Miami Beach’s South of Fifth area
- High-End Whiskey and Creative Techniques at Swine in Coral Gables
- Casa Dragones tequila provides a refined taste
- Pavan liqueur brings new flavor to Miami's bar scene
- Miami’s Best Old Fashioned Cocktails
- Radio Pop-Up Cocktail Bar open on South Beach, offers affordable mixology
- PB Steak’s Specialty Cocktail Standouts