Clink: Canyon Ranch Grill’s Spa Cocktail
Even health nuts crave a cocktail, which is why this organic drink quenches our thirst.
By Aurora Rodríguez
Canyon Ranch is the perfect spot to get away from it all if you’re seeking a retreat featuring activities such as yoga and a healthy breakfast. But even health nuts crave a cocktail, which is why there are an array of organic spirits sure to please discerning palates. Looking for a little spring refreshment? Order the delightfully quenching Spa Cocktail or impress friends by making it at your next meditative gathering.
Prepare a mixing glass
Add 5 mint leaves
Muddle lightly, just enough to release the oils in the leaves
Add 1 ounce of VeeV
Add 1.5 ounces of juniper green gin
Add 1 ounce of organic cucumber juice
Add 1 ounce of simple syrup (made with agave nectar)
Shake vigorously & strain into cocktail glass
Garnish with cucumber wheel
The Spa Cocktail is $12 at the Canyon Ranch Grill, 6801 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-514-7000
- A Miami Beach cocktail crawl without leaving your hotel
- Where Little Italy meets the quirky Grove
- Is this Miami Beach's most luxurious lobby bar?
- A little bit of Wynwood in Fort Lauderdale?
- An oasis in the sky: rooftop garden highlights EAST Miami's Sugar bar
- Celebrate National Rum Day all month long at Repour Bar
- Miami's top 5 rooftop bars on Yelp
- 5 cocktails to get you ready for National Melon Day
- Dolce Italian at the Gale South Beach brings Italian fare and flair
- Become an expert behind-the-bar at Regent Cocktail Club's mixology class