Clink: Canyon Ranch Grill’s Spa Cocktail
Even health nuts crave a cocktail, which is why this organic drink quenches our thirst.
By Aurora Rodríguez
Canyon Ranch is the perfect spot to get away from it all if you’re seeking a retreat featuring activities such as yoga and a healthy breakfast. But even health nuts crave a cocktail, which is why there are an array of organic spirits sure to please discerning palates. Looking for a little spring refreshment? Order the delightfully quenching Spa Cocktail or impress friends by making it at your next meditative gathering.
Prepare a mixing glass
Add 5 mint leaves
Muddle lightly, just enough to release the oils in the leaves
Add 1 ounce of VeeV
Add 1.5 ounces of juniper green gin
Add 1 ounce of organic cucumber juice
Add 1 ounce of simple syrup (made with agave nectar)
Shake vigorously & strain into cocktail glass
Garnish with cucumber wheel
The Spa Cocktail is $12 at the Canyon Ranch Grill, 6801 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-514-7000
- Gianni's is an ode to Versace
- 5 places in Miami to celebrate National Tequila Day
- Have you discovered Miami's top 5 hidden bars yet?
- Could this be the best wine bar on Calle Ocho in Miami?
- 5 best ladies nights in Fort Lauderdale
- These are the best places for a fun ladies night on Miami Beach
- Where to order a $435 shot on National Scotch Day
- Where to get a 24-karat gold infused margarita on National Tequila Day
- Where to bar hop on Miami Beach without leaving the hotel
- 5 New Bars in Miami You Must Visit this Weekend