Cafeína's Café con Leche Martini
This Wynwood lounge carries out the coffee theme with a cocktail that's sure to keep you buzzin'.
Cafeína, a Wynwood lounge and gallery, carries out the coffee theme with a Café con Leche Martini that's sure to keep you buzzin' 'til early morning.
Café con Leche Martini
Combine 2 ounces coffee-flavored vodka, 2 ounces cream liqueur (Amarula preferred) and ½ ounce of crème de cacao in an ice-filled shaker.
Shake well and strain into a chilled martini glass.
Top with ground cinnamon and coffee beans.
The Café con Leche Martini is about $12 at Cafeína, 297 NW 23rd St., Miami; 305-438-0792.
- Miami’s 10 Newest Cocktails for the Summer of 2013
- Thai Cocktails in Miami
- Shellback Rum Interactive Mixology with Tony Abou-Ganim invites you to a cocktail crash course
- The Flat brings creative cocktails to Miami Beach’s South of Fifth area
- High-End Whiskey and Creative Techniques at Swine in Coral Gables
- Casa Dragones tequila provides a refined taste
- Pavan liqueur brings new flavor to Miami's bar scene
- Miami’s Best Old Fashioned Cocktails
- Radio Pop-Up Cocktail Bar open on South Beach, offers affordable mixology
- PB Steak’s Specialty Cocktail Standouts