Cafeína's Café con Leche Martini
This Wynwood lounge carries out the coffee theme with a cocktail that's sure to keep you buzzin'.
Cafeína, a Wynwood lounge and gallery, carries out the coffee theme with a Café con Leche Martini that's sure to keep you buzzin' 'til early morning.
Café con Leche Martini
Combine 2 ounces coffee-flavored vodka, 2 ounces cream liqueur (Amarula preferred) and ½ ounce of crème de cacao in an ice-filled shaker.
Shake well and strain into a chilled martini glass.
Top with ground cinnamon and coffee beans.
The Café con Leche Martini is about $12 at Cafeína, 297 NW 23rd St., Miami; 305-438-0792.
- Mixologist Carlos Morales digs into the state of cocktail culture in Miami
- Go Drink This: Proper Rum and Coke
- Date night? Try Lique Miami
- Go Drink This: Evergreen Eggnog
- Dinner Lab returns to Miami December 18
- Go Drink This: The five best Miami cocktails of 2015
- Go Drink This: Gas Me Up Punch
- Get your bourbon on at Shula's 347 Grill December 8
- Go Drink This: Dirty Pickle
- Go Drink This: Clicquot Rich and Peppers