Cafeína's Café con Leche Martini
This Wynwood lounge carries out the coffee theme with a cocktail that's sure to keep you buzzin'.
Cafeína, a Wynwood lounge and gallery, carries out the coffee theme with a Café con Leche Martini that's sure to keep you buzzin' 'til early morning.
Café con Leche Martini
Combine 2 ounces coffee-flavored vodka, 2 ounces cream liqueur (Amarula preferred) and ½ ounce of crème de cacao in an ice-filled shaker.
Shake well and strain into a chilled martini glass.
Top with ground cinnamon and coffee beans.
The Café con Leche Martini is about $12 at Cafeína, 297 NW 23rd St., Miami; 305-438-0792.
- J. Wakefield Brewery releases special Base-inspired brews
- Buy a beer for a hometown hero at BJ's Brewhouse
- A lavish happy hour spot for Beach goers
- NaiYaRa could just be Miami's perfect post-work getaway
- Jack Daniels brings pop up to Wynwood this month
- Craft Social Club introduces craft bottle service and mixology on tap to Miami
- Pembroke Pines has a new drinking den
- Miracle Mile gets its first speakeasy-style cocktail den
- KLIMA wants to be Miami Beach's most authentic Spanish restaurant
- LILT Lounge is much more than a hotel bar