Cafeína's Café con Leche Martini
This Wynwood lounge carries out the coffee theme with a cocktail that's sure to keep you buzzin'.
Cafeína, a Wynwood lounge and gallery, carries out the coffee theme with a Café con Leche Martini that's sure to keep you buzzin' 'til early morning.
Café con Leche Martini
Combine 2 ounces coffee-flavored vodka, 2 ounces cream liqueur (Amarula preferred) and ½ ounce of crème de cacao in an ice-filled shaker.
Shake well and strain into a chilled martini glass.
Top with ground cinnamon and coffee beans.
The Café con Leche Martini is about $12 at Cafeína, 297 NW 23rd St., Miami; 305-438-0792.
- Go Drink This: Bellini at Cipriani Miami
- Go Drink This: Spicy Roman at Set Nightclub
- Go Drink This: Katsuya Fresh at Katsuya South Beach
- All Hail the Cocktail: trends migrate to Miami from Tales of the Cocktail
- Go Drink This: The Alluring Gem
- Miami bar, brewery, lounge and nightclub openings, plus big plans for hotel nightlife
- Brickell's first pop-up cocktail bar 'Better Days' opens in an incognito space
- Go Drink This: The Social Club's The Retired Explorer
- Go Drink This: SushiSamba's Pisco Sour
- Exclusive: The historic Ball and Chain bar and live music venue returns to Little Havana in September