Cafeína's Café con Leche Martini
This Wynwood lounge carries out the coffee theme with a cocktail that's sure to keep you buzzin'.
Cafeína, a Wynwood lounge and gallery, carries out the coffee theme with a Café con Leche Martini that's sure to keep you buzzin' 'til early morning.
Café con Leche Martini
Combine 2 ounces coffee-flavored vodka, 2 ounces cream liqueur (Amarula preferred) and ½ ounce of crème de cacao in an ice-filled shaker.
Shake well and strain into a chilled martini glass.
Top with ground cinnamon and coffee beans.
The Café con Leche Martini is about $12 at Cafeína, 297 NW 23rd St., Miami; 305-438-0792.
- Gianni's at The Villa, Casa Casuarina, is an ode to Versace
- 5 places in Miami to celebrate National Tequila Day
- Have you discovered Miami's top 5 hidden bars yet?
- Could this be the best wine bar on Calle Ocho in Miami?
- 5 best ladies nights in Fort Lauderdale
- These are the best places for a fun ladies night on Miami Beach
- Where to order a $435 shot on National Scotch Day
- Where to get a 24-karat gold infused margarita on National Tequila Day
- Where to bar hop on Miami Beach without leaving the hotel
- 5 New Bars in Miami You Must Visit this Weekend