Clink: Blue Snowflake
Celebrate the holidays with this cocktail that will make you wonder if snowflakes should taste this good.
‘Tis the season to be happy, and what better way to celebrate the holidays than with a cocktail? The bar at the Ritz Carlton in Fort Lauderdale has the perfect sip for those looking to survive another family gathering or shopping trip. Stop by their indoor bar facing the ocean and try their Blue Snowflake, a tangy concoction with a pear finish. Cheers!
Prepare a cocktail shaker filled with ice
Add 1 part Absolut Pears
Add 1 part Blue Curacao
Serve in a martini glass rimmed with white sugar
Top off with a splash of champagne
Garnish with an edible flower
The Blue Snowflake is $14 at The Ritz Carlton Fort Lauderdale, 1 N Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd., Fort Lauderdale, FL; 954-465-2300.
- Go Drink This: Tropical Hot Tea Toddy
- Mixologist Carlos Morales digs into the state of cocktail culture in Miami
- Go Drink This: Proper Rum and Coke
- Date night? Try Lique Miami
- Go Drink This: Evergreen Eggnog
- Dinner Lab returns to Miami December 18
- Go Drink This: The five best Miami cocktails of 2015
- Go Drink This: Gas Me Up Punch
- Get your bourbon on at Shula's 347 Grill December 8
- Go Drink This: Dirty Pickle