Clink: Blue Snowflake
Celebrate the holidays with this cocktail that will make you wonder if snowflakes should taste this good.
‘Tis the season to be happy, and what better way to celebrate the holidays than with a cocktail? The bar at the Ritz Carlton in Fort Lauderdale has the perfect sip for those looking to survive another family gathering or shopping trip. Stop by their indoor bar facing the ocean and try their Blue Snowflake, a tangy concoction with a pear finish. Cheers!
Prepare a cocktail shaker filled with ice
Add 1 part Absolut Pears
Add 1 part Blue Curacao
Serve in a martini glass rimmed with white sugar
Top off with a splash of champagne
Garnish with an edible flower
The Blue Snowflake is $14 at The Ritz Carlton Fort Lauderdale, 1 N Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd., Fort Lauderdale, FL; 954-465-2300.
- Order a six-pack of Oculto this Saturday and get a visit from Lady Oculto herself
- Go Drink This: Marrakesh
- Coya debuts new weekly mixology series
- Four whisky and beer pairings by Highland Park designed to stimulate your palate
- Drinkhouse Fire & Ice's mixology program proves it's more than just an ice bar
- Chef James Tahhan's new menu for Sabores is full of flavor
- Go Drink This: Sir Isaac Newton
- Could this be the Best Post-Party Brunch in Miami: Prime Fish
- AC Hotel Miami Beach offers awesome bar special to Miami locals
- Go Drink This: The Aviator