Clink: Blue Snowflake
Celebrate the holidays with this cocktail that will make you wonder if snowflakes should taste this good.
‘Tis the season to be happy, and what better way to celebrate the holidays than with a cocktail? The bar at the Ritz Carlton in Fort Lauderdale has the perfect sip for those looking to survive another family gathering or shopping trip. Stop by their indoor bar facing the ocean and try their Blue Snowflake, a tangy concoction with a pear finish. Cheers!
Prepare a cocktail shaker filled with ice
Add 1 part Absolut Pears
Add 1 part Blue Curacao
Serve in a martini glass rimmed with white sugar
Top off with a splash of champagne
Garnish with an edible flower
The Blue Snowflake is $14 at The Ritz Carlton Fort Lauderdale, 1 N Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd., Fort Lauderdale, FL; 954-465-2300.
- Tonight: 'Bourbon & Beats' at Radio Bar in South Beach with hard-to-find Pappy Van Winkle 15-year
- Coming soon to Wynwood: a craft beer bar called KUSH
- Miami native Blake Lee to appear in ABC's new sitcom ‘Mixology’
- Jim Meehan guest bartends and Julio Bermejo talks tequila at The Broken Shaker during South Beach Wine & Food Festival week in Miami Beach
- A must-try cocktail at the new Cavalli Miami Restaurant & Lounge in South Beach
- Wynwood Brewing Company Takes Over Public House in South Beach for South Florida Craft Beer Week
- Funky Buddha Brewery hosts day-long beer fest
- The Corner celebrates 2 years in downtown Miami with free beer, BBQ and live music
- Abraxas Lounge on South Beach will close New Year's Eve
- Cocktails at Lure Fishbar at the Loews