Clink: Blue Snowflake
Celebrate the holidays with this cocktail that will make you wonder if snowflakes should taste this good.
‘Tis the season to be happy, and what better way to celebrate the holidays than with a cocktail? The bar at the Ritz Carlton in Fort Lauderdale has the perfect sip for those looking to survive another family gathering or shopping trip. Stop by their indoor bar facing the ocean and try their Blue Snowflake, a tangy concoction with a pear finish. Cheers!
Prepare a cocktail shaker filled with ice
Add 1 part Absolut Pears
Add 1 part Blue Curacao
Serve in a martini glass rimmed with white sugar
Top off with a splash of champagne
Garnish with an edible flower
The Blue Snowflake is $14 at The Ritz Carlton Fort Lauderdale, 1 N Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd., Fort Lauderdale, FL; 954-465-2300.
- J. Wakefield Brewery releases special Base-inspired brews
- Buy a beer for a hometown hero at BJ's Brewhouse
- A lavish happy hour spot for Beach goers
- NaiYaRa could just be Miami's perfect post-work getaway
- Jack Daniels brings pop up to Wynwood this month
- Craft Social Club introduces craft bottle service and mixology on tap to Miami
- Pembroke Pines has a new drinking den
- Miracle Mile gets its first speakeasy-style cocktail den
- KLIMA wants to be Miami Beach's most authentic Spanish restaurant
- LILT Lounge is much more than a hotel bar