Clink: Blue Martini Brickell
Liquid blueberry pixie sticks and grape Skittles candy are some of the flavors you'll encounter with our drinks of the week.
By Aurora Rodríguez
Known for it’s daily half-off happy hour and various young-professional social mixers, Blue Martini is a good spot for people watching in Mary Brickell Village. The Florida-based cocktail lounge has a variety of Van Gogh cocktails. Their signature Blue Martini, which is served with a bendable glow stick and features Van Gogh Blue vodka, created specifically for the hot spot, tastes like a liquid blueberry pixie stick. The Brazilian is a purple mix that is as sweet as a grape Skittles candy.
Prepare a chilled cocktail shaker filled with ice
Add 2 ounces of Van Gogh Acai-Blueberry Vodka
Add 2 ounces of lemonade
Strain and serve into a chilled martini glass
The Blue Martini
Prepare a chilled cocktail shaker with ice
Add 1 1/2 ounces of Van Gogh Blue Vodka
Add 1/2 an ounce of Citronge liqueur
Add 1/2 an ounce of Blue Curacao
Add 1 ounce of orange juice
Add 2 splashes of sour mix
Strain and serve into a chilled goblet
Garnish with a blue glow stick
Cocktails are around $14 at Blue Martini, 900 S. Miami Ave. Suite 250. Brickell; 305-981-2583.
- Gianni's at The Villa, Casa Casuarina, is an ode to Versace
- 5 places in Miami to celebrate National Tequila Day
- Have you discovered Miami's top 5 hidden bars yet?
- Could this be the best wine bar on Calle Ocho in Miami?
- 5 best ladies nights in Fort Lauderdale
- These are the best places for a fun ladies night on Miami Beach
- Where to order a $435 shot on National Scotch Day
- Where to get a 24-karat gold infused margarita on National Tequila Day
- Where to bar hop on Miami Beach without leaving the hotel
- 5 New Bars in Miami You Must Visit this Weekend