Angler's Bloody Mary
Forget the store-bought mixes. Cozy 660 at The Angler's serves a bracing, from-scratch Bloody Mary
Forget the store-bought mixes. Cozy 660 at The Angler's serves a bracing, from-scratch Bloody Mary at its weekend brunch that's easy to make at home.
Fill a tall glass with ice.
Add ½ ounce vodka (Svedka or Absolut preferred),4 ounces tomato juice
1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
3 dashes Worcestershire sauce
2 dashes Tabasco
1 dash celery or fennel salt and a pinch of pepper.
Squeeze in juice of 1 lime.
Garnish with a celery stick and a skewered lime slice and olive.
Serve with a straw.
The Bloody Mary is about $10 at 660 at The Angler's, 660 Washington Ave., Miami Beach; 786-594-5811.
- Tonight: 'Bourbon & Beats' at Radio Bar in South Beach with hard-to-find Pappy Van Winkle 15-year
- Coming soon to Wynwood: a craft beer bar called KUSH
- Miami native Blake Lee to appear in ABC's new sitcom ‘Mixology’
- Jim Meehan guest bartends and Julio Bermejo talks tequila at The Broken Shaker during South Beach Wine & Food Festival week in Miami Beach
- A must-try cocktail at the new Cavalli Miami Restaurant & Lounge in South Beach
- Wynwood Brewing Company Takes Over Public House in South Beach for South Florida Craft Beer Week
- Funky Buddha Brewery hosts day-long beer fest
- The Corner celebrates 2 years in downtown Miami with free beer, BBQ and live music
- Abraxas Lounge on South Beach will close New Year's Eve
- Cocktails at Lure Fishbar at the Loews