Angler's Bloody Mary
Forget the store-bought mixes. Cozy 660 at The Angler's serves a bracing, from-scratch Bloody Mary
Forget the store-bought mixes. Cozy 660 at The Angler's serves a bracing, from-scratch Bloody Mary at its weekend brunch that's easy to make at home.
Fill a tall glass with ice.
Add ½ ounce vodka (Svedka or Absolut preferred),4 ounces tomato juice
1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
3 dashes Worcestershire sauce
2 dashes Tabasco
1 dash celery or fennel salt and a pinch of pepper.
Squeeze in juice of 1 lime.
Garnish with a celery stick and a skewered lime slice and olive.
Serve with a straw.
The Bloody Mary is about $10 at 660 at The Angler's, 660 Washington Ave., Miami Beach; 786-594-5811.
- KLIMA wants to be Miami Beach's most authentic Spanish restaurant
- LILT Lounge is much more than a hotel bar
- A splash of luxury on the Miami River
- Where to get your Octoberfest on in Miami
- A Miami Beach cocktail crawl without leaving your hotel
- 5 Miami Beach spots that take brunching to a whole new level
- Where Little Italy meets the quirky Grove
- Is this Miami Beach's most luxurious lobby bar?
- A little bit of Wynwood in Fort Lauderdale?
- An oasis in the sky: rooftop garden highlights EAST Miami's Sugar bar