Angler's Bloody Mary
Forget the store-bought mixes. Cozy 660 at The Angler's serves a bracing, from-scratch Bloody Mary
Forget the store-bought mixes. Cozy 660 at The Angler's serves a bracing, from-scratch Bloody Mary at its weekend brunch that's easy to make at home.
Fill a tall glass with ice.
Add ½ ounce vodka (Svedka or Absolut preferred),4 ounces tomato juice
1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
3 dashes Worcestershire sauce
2 dashes Tabasco
1 dash celery or fennel salt and a pinch of pepper.
Squeeze in juice of 1 lime.
Garnish with a celery stick and a skewered lime slice and olive.
Serve with a straw.
The Bloody Mary is about $10 at 660 at The Angler's, 660 Washington Ave., Miami Beach; 786-594-5811.
- Miami’s 10 Newest Cocktails for the Summer of 2013
- Thai Cocktails in Miami
- Shellback Rum Interactive Mixology with Tony Abou-Ganim invites you to a cocktail crash course
- The Flat brings creative cocktails to Miami Beach’s South of Fifth area
- High-End Whiskey and Creative Techniques at Swine in Coral Gables
- Casa Dragones tequila provides a refined taste
- Pavan liqueur brings new flavor to Miami's bar scene
- Miami’s Best Old Fashioned Cocktails
- Radio Pop-Up Cocktail Bar open on South Beach, offers affordable mixology
- PB Steak’s Specialty Cocktail Standouts