Angler's Bloody Mary
Forget the store-bought mixes. Cozy 660 at The Angler's serves a bracing, from-scratch Bloody Mary
Forget the store-bought mixes. Cozy 660 at The Angler's serves a bracing, from-scratch Bloody Mary at its weekend brunch that's easy to make at home.
Fill a tall glass with ice.
Add ½ ounce vodka (Svedka or Absolut preferred),4 ounces tomato juice
1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
3 dashes Worcestershire sauce
2 dashes Tabasco
1 dash celery or fennel salt and a pinch of pepper.
Squeeze in juice of 1 lime.
Garnish with a celery stick and a skewered lime slice and olive.
Serve with a straw.
The Bloody Mary is about $10 at 660 at The Angler's, 660 Washington Ave., Miami Beach; 786-594-5811.
- J. Wakefield Brewery releases special Base-inspired brews
- Buy a beer for a hometown hero at BJ's Brewhouse
- A lavish happy hour spot for Beach goers
- NaiYaRa could just be Miami's perfect post-work getaway
- Jack Daniels brings pop up to Wynwood this month
- Craft Social Club introduces craft bottle service and mixology on tap to Miami
- Pembroke Pines has a new drinking den
- Miracle Mile gets its first speakeasy-style cocktail den
- KLIMA wants to be Miami Beach's most authentic Spanish restaurant
- LILT Lounge is much more than a hotel bar