Angler's Bloody Mary
Forget the store-bought mixes. Cozy 660 at The Angler's serves a bracing, from-scratch Bloody Mary
Forget the store-bought mixes. Cozy 660 at The Angler's serves a bracing, from-scratch Bloody Mary at its weekend brunch that's easy to make at home.
Fill a tall glass with ice.
Add ½ ounce vodka (Svedka or Absolut preferred),4 ounces tomato juice
1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
3 dashes Worcestershire sauce
2 dashes Tabasco
1 dash celery or fennel salt and a pinch of pepper.
Squeeze in juice of 1 lime.
Garnish with a celery stick and a skewered lime slice and olive.
Serve with a straw.
The Bloody Mary is about $10 at 660 at The Angler's, 660 Washington Ave., Miami Beach; 786-594-5811.
- 10 spring-inspired cocktails that will knock your socks off
- Bazi to launch new Shanghai Nights menu every Sunday
- The Raleigh hosts cocktail competition featuring The Famous Grouse
- Go Drink This: Tropical Hot Tea Toddy
- Mixologist Carlos Morales digs into the state of cocktail culture in Miami
- Go Drink This: Proper Rum and Coke
- Date night? Try Lique Miami
- Go Drink This: Evergreen Eggnog
- Dinner Lab returns to Miami December 18
- Go Drink This: The five best Miami cocktails of 2015