Angler's Bloody Mary
Forget the store-bought mixes. Cozy 660 at The Angler's serves a bracing, from-scratch Bloody Mary
Forget the store-bought mixes. Cozy 660 at The Angler's serves a bracing, from-scratch Bloody Mary at its weekend brunch that's easy to make at home.
Fill a tall glass with ice.
Add ½ ounce vodka (Svedka or Absolut preferred),4 ounces tomato juice
1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
3 dashes Worcestershire sauce
2 dashes Tabasco
1 dash celery or fennel salt and a pinch of pepper.
Squeeze in juice of 1 lime.
Garnish with a celery stick and a skewered lime slice and olive.
Serve with a straw.
The Bloody Mary is about $10 at 660 at The Angler's, 660 Washington Ave., Miami Beach; 786-594-5811.
- Go Drink This: SushiSamba's Pisco Sour
- Exclusive: The historic Ball and Chain bar and live music venue returns to Little Havana in September
- Svedka Vodka challenges bartenders nationwide to compete in the first annual Svedka Shakedown in Miami Beach
- Typoe, DJ Irie tapped for 'Live Beyond Labels' campaign by Beck's Beer
- Wine: Gris or Grigio? Know your Pinot
- For the World Cup, fill your cup with South American wines
- Drink pink: 6 rosé wines to try this summer
- Champagne lovers and cocktail connoisseurs flock to Fort Lauderdale for Friday Happy Hour at Bar Stache
- Summer Sips: Miami overflows with new cocktail menus and bars
- Summer Fun: Your guide to happy hours, beers and cocktails in Miami this summer