Feeling blue? Try this mojito at the lobby bar of the Fontainebleau.
Nothing goes better with Miami Beach weather than a cool mojito. How about a Bleauberry mojito? The Fontainebleau's signature cocktail is a refreshing twist on the Magic City classic, featuring tinges of blueberries and Bacardi Superior rum. Ask for it at Bleau Bar.
- Place 8 to 15 mint leaves at the bottom of a specialty glass.
- Lightly muddle (press) mint and add ice.
- In a mixing glass, put 1 to 2 scoops of blueberry compote.
- Squeeze in juice of half a lime, add 0.75 ounces of house-made blueberry syrup and 1.5 oz. of Bacardi Superior Rum.
- Cap and shake to mix.
- Pour 1 ounce club soda in specialty glass.
- Strain mix over fresh ice into specialty glass.
- Garnish with mint sprig and 3 or 4 blueberries.
- Add straw and serve.
The Bleauberry Mojito is around $14 at Bleau Bar at The Fontainebleau, 4441 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-538-2000.
- J. Wakefield Brewery releases special Base-inspired brews
- Buy a beer for a hometown hero at BJ's Brewhouse
- A lavish happy hour spot for Beach goers
- NaiYaRa could just be Miami's perfect post-work getaway
- Jack Daniels brings pop up to Wynwood this month
- Craft Social Club introduces craft bottle service and mixology on tap to Miami
- Pembroke Pines has a new drinking den
- Miracle Mile gets its first speakeasy-style cocktail den
- KLIMA wants to be Miami Beach's most authentic Spanish restaurant
- LILT Lounge is much more than a hotel bar