Feeling blue? Try this mojito at the lobby bar of the Fontainebleau.
Nothing goes better with Miami Beach weather than a cool mojito. How about a Bleauberry mojito? The Fontainebleau's signature cocktail is a refreshing twist on the Magic City classic, featuring tinges of blueberries and Bacardi Superior rum. Ask for it at Bleau Bar.
- Place 8 to 15 mint leaves at the bottom of a specialty glass.
- Lightly muddle (press) mint and add ice.
- In a mixing glass, put 1 to 2 scoops of blueberry compote.
- Squeeze in juice of half a lime, add 0.75 ounces of house-made blueberry syrup and 1.5 oz. of Bacardi Superior Rum.
- Cap and shake to mix.
- Pour 1 ounce club soda in specialty glass.
- Strain mix over fresh ice into specialty glass.
- Garnish with mint sprig and 3 or 4 blueberries.
- Add straw and serve.
The Bleauberry Mojito is around $14 at Bleau Bar at The Fontainebleau, 4441 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-538-2000.
- Go Drink This: SushiSamba's Pisco Sour
- Exclusive: The historic Ball and Chain bar and live music venue returns to Little Havana in September
- Svedka Vodka challenges bartenders nationwide to compete in the first annual Svedka Shakedown in Miami Beach
- Typoe, DJ Irie tapped for 'Live Beyond Labels' campaign by Beck's Beer
- Wine: Gris or Grigio? Know your Pinot
- For the World Cup, fill your cup with South American wines
- Drink pink: 6 rosé wines to try this summer
- Champagne lovers and cocktail connoisseurs flock to Fort Lauderdale for Friday Happy Hour at Bar Stache
- Summer Sips: Miami overflows with new cocktail menus and bars
- Summer Fun: Your guide to happy hours, beers and cocktails in Miami this summer