Feeling blue? Try this mojito at the lobby bar of the Fontainebleau.
Nothing goes better with Miami Beach weather than a cool mojito. How about a Bleauberry mojito? The Fontainebleau's signature cocktail is a refreshing twist on the Magic City classic, featuring tinges of blueberries and Bacardi Superior rum. Ask for it at Bleau Bar.
- Place 8 to 15 mint leaves at the bottom of a specialty glass.
- Lightly muddle (press) mint and add ice.
- In a mixing glass, put 1 to 2 scoops of blueberry compote.
- Squeeze in juice of half a lime, add 0.75 ounces of house-made blueberry syrup and 1.5 oz. of Bacardi Superior Rum.
- Cap and shake to mix.
- Pour 1 ounce club soda in specialty glass.
- Strain mix over fresh ice into specialty glass.
- Garnish with mint sprig and 3 or 4 blueberries.
- Add straw and serve.
The Bleauberry Mojito is around $14 at Bleau Bar at The Fontainebleau, 4441 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-538-2000.
- Is this South Beach spot a lounge, nightclub or restaurant?
- Where to celebrate National Martini Day in Miami
- Get your drink on while satisfying your sweet tooth at the Miami Ultimate Bartender & Dessert competition
- Why Miami's oldest bar is new again
- 9 recipes to get you in the mood for #NegroniWeek
- How to get a taste of this top South Beach hot spot without the line
- New app HOOCH is every cocktail lover's dream
- Make this cocktail: Sushi Garage's Lychee Mule
- 21 spots to get your champagne bubbly on in Miami
- Sip & Savor: mezcal for days at Clandestino Pub