Bleau Bar's Dragon Fly
Sip on this before celebrating Miami.com's birthday at the Fontainebleau.
It’s Miami.com's 2-year anniversary, and what better way to celebrate than with a big bash? This year’s event promises to be one filled with good tunes and great dancing at LIV, the Fontainebleau nightclub, thanks to a performance by Kelis and tunes by DJ Skeet Skeet. Seeking to sip on a cocktail before stepping inside the club? Then stop by Bleau Bar for a sip of their Stolichnaya-based Dragon Fly. It’s the perfect fuel for a perfect night.
Prepare Rocks Glass
Add 1 to 2 Spoonfuls of Bonne Maman Wild Blueberry Compote To Bottom Of Glass & Top With Ice
Prepare Mixing Glass With Ice
Pour 1.5 ounces of Stolichnaya Bluberi Vodka
Pour .5 ounces of House Made Blueberry Syrup
Pour 1 ounce of Fresh Lemon Sour
Cap And Shake To Mix Strain
Mix Over Fresh Ice Into Rocks Glass
Garnish With Fresh Grated Lemon Zest
Straw & Serve
The Dragon Fly is around $14 at Bleau Bar, 4441 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, FL; 305-538-2000.
- Typoe, DJ Irie tapped for 'Live Beyond Labels' campaign by Beck's Beer
- Wine: Gris or Grigio? Know your Pinot
- For the World Cup, fill your cup with South American wines
- Drink pink: 6 rosé wines to try this summer
- Champagne lovers and cocktail connoisseurs flock to Fort Lauderdale for Friday Happy Hour at Bar Stache
- Summer Sips: Miami overflows with new cocktail menus and bars
- Summer Fun: Your guide to happy hours, beers and cocktails in Miami this summer
- Zinfandel can be a 'monster' red wine
- Cocktail gurus from The Broken Shaker host South Beach bike crawl
- Prepare for a rum-soaked week as the Rum Renaissance Festival returns to Miami