Bleau Bar's Dragon Fly
Sip on this before celebrating Miami.com's birthday at the Fontainebleau.
It’s Miami.com's 2-year anniversary, and what better way to celebrate than with a big bash? This year’s event promises to be one filled with good tunes and great dancing at LIV, the Fontainebleau nightclub, thanks to a performance by Kelis and tunes by DJ Skeet Skeet. Seeking to sip on a cocktail before stepping inside the club? Then stop by Bleau Bar for a sip of their Stolichnaya-based Dragon Fly. It’s the perfect fuel for a perfect night.
Prepare Rocks Glass
Add 1 to 2 Spoonfuls of Bonne Maman Wild Blueberry Compote To Bottom Of Glass & Top With Ice
Prepare Mixing Glass With Ice
Pour 1.5 ounces of Stolichnaya Bluberi Vodka
Pour .5 ounces of House Made Blueberry Syrup
Pour 1 ounce of Fresh Lemon Sour
Cap And Shake To Mix Strain
Mix Over Fresh Ice Into Rocks Glass
Garnish With Fresh Grated Lemon Zest
Straw & Serve
The Dragon Fly is around $14 at Bleau Bar, 4441 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, FL; 305-538-2000.
- Miami’s 10 Newest Cocktails for the Summer of 2013
- Thai Cocktails in Miami
- Shellback Rum Interactive Mixology with Tony Abou-Ganim invites you to a cocktail crash course
- The Flat brings creative cocktails to Miami Beach’s South of Fifth area
- High-End Whiskey and Creative Techniques at Swine in Coral Gables
- Casa Dragones tequila provides a refined taste
- Pavan liqueur brings new flavor to Miami's bar scene
- Miami’s Best Old Fashioned Cocktails
- Radio Pop-Up Cocktail Bar open on South Beach, offers affordable mixology
- PB Steak’s Specialty Cocktail Standouts