Bleau Bar's Dragon Fly
Sip on this before celebrating Miami.com's birthday at the Fontainebleau.
It’s Miami.com's 2-year anniversary, and what better way to celebrate than with a big bash? This year’s event promises to be one filled with good tunes and great dancing at LIV, the Fontainebleau nightclub, thanks to a performance by Kelis and tunes by DJ Skeet Skeet. Seeking to sip on a cocktail before stepping inside the club? Then stop by Bleau Bar for a sip of their Stolichnaya-based Dragon Fly. It’s the perfect fuel for a perfect night.
Prepare Rocks Glass
Add 1 to 2 Spoonfuls of Bonne Maman Wild Blueberry Compote To Bottom Of Glass & Top With Ice
Prepare Mixing Glass With Ice
Pour 1.5 ounces of Stolichnaya Bluberi Vodka
Pour .5 ounces of House Made Blueberry Syrup
Pour 1 ounce of Fresh Lemon Sour
Cap And Shake To Mix Strain
Mix Over Fresh Ice Into Rocks Glass
Garnish With Fresh Grated Lemon Zest
Straw & Serve
The Dragon Fly is around $14 at Bleau Bar, 4441 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, FL; 305-538-2000.
- Go Drink This: Bellini at Cipriani Miami
- Go Drink This: Spicy Roman at Set Nightclub
- Go Drink This: Katsuya Fresh at Katsuya South Beach
- All Hail the Cocktail: trends migrate to Miami from Tales of the Cocktail
- Go Drink This: The Alluring Gem
- Miami bar, brewery, lounge and nightclub openings, plus big plans for hotel nightlife
- Brickell's first pop-up cocktail bar 'Better Days' opens in an incognito space
- Go Drink This: The Social Club's The Retired Explorer
- Go Drink This: SushiSamba's Pisco Sour
- Exclusive: The historic Ball and Chain bar and live music venue returns to Little Havana in September