Clink: Beachcomber at BLT Steak
This refreshing lime and kiwi-flavored cocktail at BLT Steak could be your new tropical Miami drink.
By Aurora Rodríguez
The BLT Steak restaurant at the Betsy Hotel, with its classy atmosphere and perfectly cooked steaks, will have you taste buds drooling. But the even classier cocktails at this Ocean Drive location will have you craving seconds. Take a sip of the Beachcomber, a refreshing lime and kiwi-flavored Cabana Cachaca and VeeV infusion, and consider it your new tropical Miami drink.
Prepare a cocktail glass filled with ice
Add 1 ounce of VeeV
Add 1 ounce of Cabana Cachaça
Add 1 ounce of simple syrup
Squeeze in 2 lime wedges
Add 1 ounce Perfect Puree Kiwi Puree
Pour into a rocks glass
Garnish with a kiwi wheel
The Beachcomber is around $12 at BLT Steak at The Betsy Hotel, 1440 Ocean Dr., Miami Beach; 305-673-0044.
- Order a six-pack of Oculto this Saturday and get a visit from Lady Oculto herself
- Go Drink This: Marrakesh
- Coya debuts new weekly mixology series
- Four whisky and beer pairings by Highland Park designed to stimulate your palate
- Drinkhouse Fire & Ice's mixology program proves it's more than just an ice bar
- Chef James Tahhan's new menu for Sabores is full of flavor
- Go Drink This: Sir Isaac Newton
- Could this be the Best Post-Party Brunch in Miami: Prime Fish
- AC Hotel Miami Beach offers awesome bar special to Miami locals
- Go Drink This: The Aviator