Clink: Beachcomber at BLT Steak
This refreshing lime and kiwi-flavored cocktail at BLT Steak could be your new tropical Miami drink.
By Aurora Rodríguez
The BLT Steak restaurant at the Betsy Hotel, with its classy atmosphere and perfectly cooked steaks, will have you taste buds drooling. But the even classier cocktails at this Ocean Drive location will have you craving seconds. Take a sip of the Beachcomber, a refreshing lime and kiwi-flavored Cabana Cachaca and VeeV infusion, and consider it your new tropical Miami drink.
Prepare a cocktail glass filled with ice
Add 1 ounce of VeeV
Add 1 ounce of Cabana Cachaça
Add 1 ounce of simple syrup
Squeeze in 2 lime wedges
Add 1 ounce Perfect Puree Kiwi Puree
Pour into a rocks glass
Garnish with a kiwi wheel
The Beachcomber is around $12 at BLT Steak at The Betsy Hotel, 1440 Ocean Dr., Miami Beach; 305-673-0044.
- Miami’s 10 Newest Cocktails for the Summer of 2013
- Thai Cocktails in Miami
- Shellback Rum Interactive Mixology with Tony Abou-Ganim invites you to a cocktail crash course
- The Flat brings creative cocktails to Miami Beach’s South of Fifth area
- High-End Whiskey and Creative Techniques at Swine in Coral Gables
- Casa Dragones tequila provides a refined taste
- Pavan liqueur brings new flavor to Miami's bar scene
- Miami’s Best Old Fashioned Cocktails
- Radio Pop-Up Cocktail Bar open on South Beach, offers affordable mixology
- PB Steak’s Specialty Cocktail Standouts