Clink: Bacardi B-live cocktails
At Bacardi Live, it's chords and cocktails.
By Aurora Rodriguez
Saturday's Bacardi B-Live concert at Miami's Bayfront Park is sold out, but that doesn't mean you can't experience the Bacardi Avenue of Cocktails. Here are three do-it-yourself recipes.
B-Live: Combine 1 ounce superior rum, 1 ounce raspberry puree, ½ ounce fresh lime juice and ¼ ounce simple syrup. Top with club soda, shake and strain over ice. Garnish with fresh raspberries.
Passionista: Combine 1 ounce gold rum, 1 ounce passion fruit puree and 4 ounces apple juice. Shake and strain over ice. Garnish with passion fruit wedge.
Hand-shaken daiquiri: Combine 3 ounces superior or gold rum with 1 ounce lime or lemon juice and a sprinkle of sugar. Mix in a shaker with ice. Pour into a martini glass. Garnish with lime slice.
Find information about live streaming of the concert at blivemiami.com.
- J. Wakefield Brewery releases special Basel-inspired brews
- Buy a beer for a hometown hero at BJ's Brewhouse
- A lavish happy hour spot for Beach goers
- NaiYaRa could just be Miami's perfect post-work getaway
- Jack Daniels brings pop up to Wynwood this month
- Craft Social Club introduces craft bottle service and mixology on tap to Miami
- Pembroke Pines has a new drinking den
- Miracle Mile gets its first speakeasy-style cocktail den
- KLIMA wants to be Miami Beach's most authentic Spanish restaurant
- LILT Lounge is much more than a hotel bar