Clink: Bacardi B-live cocktails
At Bacardi Live, it's chords and cocktails.
By Aurora Rodriguez
Saturday's Bacardi B-Live concert at Miami's Bayfront Park is sold out, but that doesn't mean you can't experience the Bacardi Avenue of Cocktails. Here are three do-it-yourself recipes.
B-Live: Combine 1 ounce superior rum, 1 ounce raspberry puree, ½ ounce fresh lime juice and ¼ ounce simple syrup. Top with club soda, shake and strain over ice. Garnish with fresh raspberries.
Passionista: Combine 1 ounce gold rum, 1 ounce passion fruit puree and 4 ounces apple juice. Shake and strain over ice. Garnish with passion fruit wedge.
Hand-shaken daiquiri: Combine 3 ounces superior or gold rum with 1 ounce lime or lemon juice and a sprinkle of sugar. Mix in a shaker with ice. Pour into a martini glass. Garnish with lime slice.
Find information about live streaming of the concert at blivemiami.com.
- Miami’s 10 Newest Cocktails for the Summer of 2013
- Thai Cocktails in Miami
- Shellback Rum Interactive Mixology with Tony Abou-Ganim invites you to a cocktail crash course
- The Flat brings creative cocktails to Miami Beach’s South of Fifth area
- High-End Whiskey and Creative Techniques at Swine in Coral Gables
- Casa Dragones tequila provides a refined taste
- Pavan liqueur brings new flavor to Miami's bar scene
- Miami’s Best Old Fashioned Cocktails
- Radio Pop-Up Cocktail Bar open on South Beach, offers affordable mixology
- PB Steak’s Specialty Cocktail Standouts