Clink: Bacardi B-live cocktails
At Bacardi Live, it's chords and cocktails.
By Aurora Rodriguez
Saturday's Bacardi B-Live concert at Miami's Bayfront Park is sold out, but that doesn't mean you can't experience the Bacardi Avenue of Cocktails. Here are three do-it-yourself recipes.
B-Live: Combine 1 ounce superior rum, 1 ounce raspberry puree, ½ ounce fresh lime juice and ¼ ounce simple syrup. Top with club soda, shake and strain over ice. Garnish with fresh raspberries.
Passionista: Combine 1 ounce gold rum, 1 ounce passion fruit puree and 4 ounces apple juice. Shake and strain over ice. Garnish with passion fruit wedge.
Hand-shaken daiquiri: Combine 3 ounces superior or gold rum with 1 ounce lime or lemon juice and a sprinkle of sugar. Mix in a shaker with ice. Pour into a martini glass. Garnish with lime slice.
Find information about live streaming of the concert at blivemiami.com.
- Typoe, DJ Irie tapped for 'Live Beyond Labels' campaign by Beck's Beer
- Wine: Gris or Grigio? Know your Pinot
- For the World Cup, fill your cup with South American wines
- Drink pink: 6 rosé wines to try this summer
- Champagne lovers and cocktail connoisseurs flock to Fort Lauderdale for Friday Happy Hour at Bar Stache
- Summer Sips: Miami overflows with new cocktail menus and bars
- Summer Fun: Your guide to happy hours, beers and cocktails in Miami this summer
- Zinfandel can be a 'monster' red wine
- Cocktail gurus from The Broken Shaker host South Beach bike crawl
- Prepare for a rum-soaked week as the Rum Renaissance Festival returns to Miami