Clink: Bacardi B-live cocktails
At Bacardi Live, it's chords and cocktails.
By Aurora Rodriguez
Saturday's Bacardi B-Live concert at Miami's Bayfront Park is sold out, but that doesn't mean you can't experience the Bacardi Avenue of Cocktails. Here are three do-it-yourself recipes.
B-Live: Combine 1 ounce superior rum, 1 ounce raspberry puree, ½ ounce fresh lime juice and ¼ ounce simple syrup. Top with club soda, shake and strain over ice. Garnish with fresh raspberries.
Passionista: Combine 1 ounce gold rum, 1 ounce passion fruit puree and 4 ounces apple juice. Shake and strain over ice. Garnish with passion fruit wedge.
Hand-shaken daiquiri: Combine 3 ounces superior or gold rum with 1 ounce lime or lemon juice and a sprinkle of sugar. Mix in a shaker with ice. Pour into a martini glass. Garnish with lime slice.
Find information about live streaming of the concert at blivemiami.com.
- Go Drink This: Spicy Raspberry Collins
- Go Drink This: Gin & Tonic(s)
- Go Drink This: In the Air Tonight
- Go Drink This: Spanish-American War
- Go Drink This: Spicy Passion
- Go Drink This: Twentieth Century Cocktail
- Radio Bar in South Beach hosts complimentary monthly mixology classes
- Go Drink This: Deal Closer
- Go Drink This: Greenhouse Smash
- Go Drink This: Mixology for Two, an interactive session