Clink: Art Basil and The Modern Mojito
What? You thought Art Basel was about the art?
By Aurora Rodríguez
Brosia restaurant in the Design District is an artsy, mediterranean hideaway, perfect for a pre-gallery hopping bite or drink, while The Sagamore is a chic SoBe hotel that offers a little culture (their walls are filled with specially curated pieces) along with their swanky pool and outside bar. While both might differ in style and location, they both share a love of art and are eager to celebrate it during Miami's ultimate festival of everything creative: Art Basel.
Muddle 3 fresh strawberries and 4 fresh mint leaves in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Add 2 ounces of Belvedere vodka and a dash of simple syrup. Shake vigorously. Pour in tall old-fashioned glass filled with ice and top off with soda water.
The Modern Mojito
Muddle 4 lime wedges, 4 mint leaves and 1 tbsp of refined sugar in a Collins glass. Fill with ice and 1.5 ounces of Oronoco rum. Top off with a splash of lemon-lime soda water and stir. Garnish with a sprig of mint and a lime wedge.
Sipped these? Leave a review!
- Is this South Beach spot a lounge, nightclub or restaurant?
- Where to celebrate National Martini Day in Miami
- Get your drink on while satisfying your sweet tooth at the Miami Ultimate Bartender & Dessert competition
- Why Miami's oldest bar is new again
- 9 recipes to get you in the mood for #NegroniWeek
- How to get a taste of this top South Beach hot spot without the line
- New app HOOCH is every cocktail lover's dream
- Make this cocktail: Sushi Garage's Lychee Mule
- 21 spots to get your champagne bubbly on in Miami
- Sip & Savor: mezcal for days at Clandestino Pub