Clink: Art Basil and The Modern Mojito
What? You thought Art Basel was about the art?
By Aurora Rodríguez
Brosia restaurant in the Design District is an artsy, mediterranean hideaway, perfect for a pre-gallery hopping bite or drink, while The Sagamore is a chic SoBe hotel that offers a little culture (their walls are filled with specially curated pieces) along with their swanky pool and outside bar. While both might differ in style and location, they both share a love of art and are eager to celebrate it during Miami's ultimate festival of everything creative: Art Basel.
Muddle 3 fresh strawberries and 4 fresh mint leaves in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Add 2 ounces of Belvedere vodka and a dash of simple syrup. Shake vigorously. Pour in tall old-fashioned glass filled with ice and top off with soda water.
The Modern Mojito
Muddle 4 lime wedges, 4 mint leaves and 1 tbsp of refined sugar in a Collins glass. Fill with ice and 1.5 ounces of Oronoco rum. Top off with a splash of lemon-lime soda water and stir. Garnish with a sprig of mint and a lime wedge.
Sipped these? Leave a review!
- db Bistro Moderne Serves Up Art You Can Drink
- Go Drink This: Aperol Spritz
- Woodchuck Transforms The Annex in Wynwood into a Big Top for Gumption Cider Launch
- Go Drink This: Banjan Groove
- New Patrón lets you step up your Cinco de Mayo game
- Go Drink This: Desert Rose
- Go Drink This: Blood Orange Mojito
- Go Drink This: Spicy Raspberry Collins
- Go Drink This: Gin & Tonic(s)
- Go Drink This: In the Air Tonight