What better way to celebrate 4th of July than with a couple of cocktails meant to enjoy this special day?
It’s 4th of July and celebrations of Independence Day and visions of firecrackers are dancing in your head. What better way to celebrate than with a couple of cocktails meant to enjoy this special day? Do try mixing these up at home at your intimate BBQ or get-together.
Prepare a champagne flute
Add 1 ounce of 1800 Tequila
Add 2 ounces of sparkling wine
Add .5 ounces of Raspberry Liquor
Add .5 ounces of Soho Lychee Liquor
Top off with sparkling wine or champagne
Prepare a cocktail shaker filled with ice
Add 2 ounces Three-O Grape Vodka
Add ½ an ounce Blue Curacao
Strain into a chilled martini glass
Add a Splash of Tonic
Garnish with a cherry
Cocktails are around $12 at Gordon Biersch, 1201 Brickell Avenue Miami, FL; (786) 425-1130
- KLIMA wants to be Miami Beach's most authentic Spanish restaurant
- LILT Lounge is much more than a hotel bar
- A splash of luxury on the Miami River
- Where to get your Octoberfest on in Miami
- A Miami Beach cocktail crawl without leaving your hotel
- 5 Miami Beach spots that take brunching to a whole new level
- Where Little Italy meets the quirky Grove
- Is this Miami Beach's most luxurious lobby bar?
- A little bit of Wynwood in Fort Lauderdale?
- An oasis in the sky: rooftop garden highlights EAST Miami's Sugar bar