Climate Coup d'état Welcomes Shanghai Style
Shanghai chic meets Miami sex appeal in the lobby of the Mandarin Oriental.
The one thing that came out of Miami’s blizzard-style, climate coup d'état is the fashion. Finally got to wear my fierce, deep chocolate, suede jacket with the fur collar, and I bet you were looking fierce out there, too. Now that it’s heating up a little, there’s still a chance to rock winter chic, especially with looks from lines like Shanghai Tang, which integrates the style, precision and creativity of Chinese fashion with a westernized twist (Love those timeless Chinese collar dresses). Located in the Mandarin Oriental’s hotel lobby, it’s definitely worth a visit. You can also check out Shanghai Tang here: www.shanghaitang.com.
Shanghai Tang in the lobby of Mandarin Oriental Miami, 500 Brickell Key Dr., 305-913-3870.
Shanghai Tang is open daily from 11 a.m. -8 p.m.
- Check Into Hotel Gaythering, a New LGBT Hotel For Gay Pride Weekend
- The Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne Hosts All-Star Tennis Tournament & Offers Sony Open Packages
- Miami Hotel Personality: Javier Beneyto of the Newly Opened Metropolitan by COMO
- Spring Training Hotel Packages Across Florida
- Two Miami Beach Marriotts Rebrand to Attract the Modern Miami Traveler
- Avicii Returns to Miami with Avicii Hotel at SLS South Beach During Miami Music Week
- Red Bull Guest House Announces Miami Music Week Takeover of Gale South Beach
- The Raleigh Hotel's Restaurant Michael Schwartz Presents Steinway & Sons Concert Series
- Metropolitan by COMO Set to Open Valentine's Day & Other Romantic Miami Hotel Retreats
- Three Miami Hotels Awarded The Forbes Travel Guide Five Star Distinction