Climate Coup d'état Welcomes Shanghai Style
Shanghai chic meets Miami sex appeal in the lobby of the Mandarin Oriental.
The one thing that came out of Miami’s blizzard-style, climate coup d'état is the fashion. Finally got to wear my fierce, deep chocolate, suede jacket with the fur collar, and I bet you were looking fierce out there, too. Now that it’s heating up a little, there’s still a chance to rock winter chic, especially with looks from lines like Shanghai Tang, which integrates the style, precision and creativity of Chinese fashion with a westernized twist (Love those timeless Chinese collar dresses). Located in the Mandarin Oriental’s hotel lobby, it’s definitely worth a visit. You can also check out Shanghai Tang here: www.shanghaitang.com.
Shanghai Tang in the lobby of Mandarin Oriental Miami, 500 Brickell Key Dr., 305-913-3870.
Shanghai Tang is open daily from 11 a.m. -8 p.m.
- Grand Banks Oyster Bar draws diners to the Hudson River
- Mayfair Hotel & Spa offers Miami Vices package
- Oasis Collections Offers Alternative to a Hotel in Miami & Latin America
- Endless Summer Hotel Packages For Labor Day & Beyond
- First Look: Vintro Hotel & Kitchen, a boutique art hotel on Collins Park
- First Look: Gale Suites at Kaskades to open in December
- Inside North Beach's Hilton Cabana & L'Echon Brasserie
- Top Miami Hotels For Fitness
- Miami Summer Hotel Pool Guide
- Flash Sale on Hotels Across Florida, The Caribbean & Latin America Available on First Day of Summer