Climate Coup d'état Welcomes Shanghai Style
Shanghai chic meets Miami sex appeal in the lobby of the Mandarin Oriental.
The one thing that came out of Miami’s blizzard-style, climate coup d'état is the fashion. Finally got to wear my fierce, deep chocolate, suede jacket with the fur collar, and I bet you were looking fierce out there, too. Now that it’s heating up a little, there’s still a chance to rock winter chic, especially with looks from lines like Shanghai Tang, which integrates the style, precision and creativity of Chinese fashion with a westernized twist (Love those timeless Chinese collar dresses). Located in the Mandarin Oriental’s hotel lobby, it’s definitely worth a visit. You can also check out Shanghai Tang here: www.shanghaitang.com.
Shanghai Tang in the lobby of Mandarin Oriental Miami, 500 Brickell Key Dr., 305-913-3870.
Shanghai Tang is open daily from 11 a.m. -8 p.m.
- Conrad Miami woos summer travelers with "Stay Cool" package
- Stay & save this summer at Fort Lauderdale's Riverside Hotel
- Turnberry Isle woos travelers with a Memorial Day package
- South Beach Marriott celebrates its $9 million transformation with travel deals
- Treat mom to a South Beach staycation this Mother's Day
- Marriott celebrates 500 years of Florida beaches with its 2013 "Summer Suntastic Savings"
- Plan a girlfriend's getaway with Patti Stanger at Loews Miami Beach
- Support Boston Marathon victims at The Palms
- JW Marriott Marquis Miami woos travelers with an "Artful Miami" package
- Viceroy Miami partners with Marchesa on a $500,000 destination wedding package