Climate Coup d'état Welcomes Shanghai Style
Shanghai chic meets Miami sex appeal in the lobby of the Mandarin Oriental.
The one thing that came out of Miami’s blizzard-style, climate coup d'état is the fashion. Finally got to wear my fierce, deep chocolate, suede jacket with the fur collar, and I bet you were looking fierce out there, too. Now that it’s heating up a little, there’s still a chance to rock winter chic, especially with looks from lines like Shanghai Tang, which integrates the style, precision and creativity of Chinese fashion with a westernized twist (Love those timeless Chinese collar dresses). Located in the Mandarin Oriental’s hotel lobby, it’s definitely worth a visit. You can also check out Shanghai Tang here: www.shanghaitang.com.
Shanghai Tang in the lobby of Mandarin Oriental Miami, 500 Brickell Key Dr., 305-913-3870.
Shanghai Tang is open daily from 11 a.m. -8 p.m.
- Languorous Luxury in Anguilla
- Gale Boutique Hotel & Residences set to open in Fort Lauderdale late 2016
- Miami Hotel Valentine's Day Guide
- Win a 7-Night Trip to St. Barths From Bagatelle & WIMCO Villas
- 13 Best Hotel Boozy Brunches in Miami
- New Year, New Hotel Packages Across South Florida
- EDITION vs. Thompson—Which is the Hottest New Miami Beach Hotel?
- Inside the Newly Restored Shelborne Wyndham Grand
- 48 Hours in Aruba - Video
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Hotel Flash Sales