Clevelander Hotel hosts homecoming party for U.S. soccer players Jozy Altidore, Damarcus Beasley and Fabian Johnson on Sunday
Event is free and open to the public
Straight from their World Cup matches in Brazil, The Clevelander Hotel (1020 Ocean Dr., Miami Beach) will be the first stop for USA men's soccer players on Sunday, July 6 as Jozy Altidore, DaMarcus Beasley and Fabian Johnson will be special guests at the hotel and hosts of Sunday Funday.
This homecoming party (21 and over) will be held on the famous Pool+Patio between 3 p.m. - 6 p.m. and is open the public with no cover charge. Expect a national anthem-filled welcome, plenty of champagne bottles popping, and an opportunity for the players to mingle with the crowd, pose for photos, and party along-side the fans. The Clevelander will have live entertainment with dancers, DJ’s and Emcee’s.
Futbolr Clothing has provided special items as giveaways and prizes for the homecoming event.
On Our Radar
- Million Dollar Listing Miami in trouble?
- Dwayne "The Rock Johnson filming football show in Miami
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Mangianello continue romance-fest in Miami
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week