Clevelander Hotel hosts homecoming party for U.S. soccer players Jozy Altidore, Damarcus Beasley and Fabian Johnson on Sunday
Event is free and open to the public
Straight from their World Cup matches in Brazil, The Clevelander Hotel (1020 Ocean Dr., Miami Beach) will be the first stop for USA men's soccer players on Sunday, July 6 as Jozy Altidore, DaMarcus Beasley and Fabian Johnson will be special guests at the hotel and hosts of Sunday Funday.
This homecoming party (21 and over) will be held on the famous Pool+Patio between 3 p.m. - 6 p.m. and is open the public with no cover charge. Expect a national anthem-filled welcome, plenty of champagne bottles popping, and an opportunity for the players to mingle with the crowd, pose for photos, and party along-side the fans. The Clevelander will have live entertainment with dancers, DJ’s and Emcee’s.
Futbolr Clothing has provided special items as giveaways and prizes for the homecoming event.
On Our Radar
- Once in a blue moon parties Friday
- Singer Bea Miller just getting started
- Local chef appearing on NBC show
- Real Housewives of OC star in Miami
- Fifth Harmony has a Miami connection
- Vape shops popping up everywhere
- Watch model Charlotte McKinney enjoy Miami during Swim Week in 20 seconds
- Eva Mendes personal appearance in Aventura
- Folk Night At MOCA
- Love story part 2: Ryan O' Neal, Ali McGraw together again