Clevelander Hotel hosts homecoming party for U.S. soccer players Jozy Altidore, Damarcus Beasley and Fabian Johnson on Sunday
Event is free and open to the public
Straight from their World Cup matches in Brazil, The Clevelander Hotel (1020 Ocean Dr., Miami Beach) will be the first stop for USA men's soccer players on Sunday, July 6 as Jozy Altidore, DaMarcus Beasley and Fabian Johnson will be special guests at the hotel and hosts of Sunday Funday.
This homecoming party (21 and over) will be held on the famous Pool+Patio between 3 p.m. - 6 p.m. and is open the public with no cover charge. Expect a national anthem-filled welcome, plenty of champagne bottles popping, and an opportunity for the players to mingle with the crowd, pose for photos, and party along-side the fans. The Clevelander will have live entertainment with dancers, DJ’s and Emcee’s.
Futbolr Clothing has provided special items as giveaways and prizes for the homecoming event.
On Our Radar
- Actor Carlos Ponce selling home
- Kesley Grammer and wife spotted in Miami Beach
- Enrique Iglesias faces misdemeanor charges
- Jason Derulo talks new album, influences
- It's decision time for Dwyane Wade
- Launch party for Moscai hosted at The W
- Soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo spotted at W Hotel
- Magic Mike XXL stars at Miami Walk of Fame ceremony
- Irie Weekend a success
- Report: Prince Royce needs to pay up