Clevelander Hotel hosts homecoming party for U.S. soccer players Jozy Altidore, Damarcus Beasley and Fabian Johnson on Sunday
Event is free and open to the public
Straight from their World Cup matches in Brazil, The Clevelander Hotel (1020 Ocean Dr., Miami Beach) will be the first stop for USA men's soccer players on Sunday, July 6 as Jozy Altidore, DaMarcus Beasley and Fabian Johnson will be special guests at the hotel and hosts of Sunday Funday.
This homecoming party (21 and over) will be held on the famous Pool+Patio between 3 p.m. - 6 p.m. and is open the public with no cover charge. Expect a national anthem-filled welcome, plenty of champagne bottles popping, and an opportunity for the players to mingle with the crowd, pose for photos, and party along-side the fans. The Clevelander will have live entertainment with dancers, DJ’s and Emcee’s.
Futbolr Clothing has provided special items as giveaways and prizes for the homecoming event.
On Our Radar
- Miami mourns the loss of Marlins pitcher Jose Fernandez
- Shane Battier and his annual Battioke brings out NBA stars
- Barbara Streisand coming to Miami area before the holidays
- Moet bottle made just for Miami champagne lovers
- Khloe Kardashian shows off her new boyfriend in Miami
- Kim Kardashian's midnight tanning session in Miami
- 'Selma' star David Oyelowo in Miami
- Donald Trump and Kanye West to Cause Traffic Kerfuffle in Miami
- Vogue with Madonna at Art Basel
- Kourtney Kardashian in Miami with Scott Disick