Clarins Skin Spa
Clarins Skin Spa at Bloomingdale’s is now offering 9 new TriActive Facial Treatments with brand-new PRO goodies.
Clarins Skin Spa at Bloomingdale’s Aventura
19501 Biscayne Boulevard, Aventura
The lowdown: Florida’s first-ever The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, a freshly minted Sephora and soon a larger-than-life Louis Vuitton — is there anything Aventura Mall doesn’t have? Not in our book. Tack on the fact the Clarins Skin Spa at Bloomingdale’s is now offering 9 new TriActive Facial Treatments and there’s no need to go elsewhere.
The ‘hood: Nestled on the first floor of Bloomingdale’s Aventura, the Clarins Skin Spa is a stone’s throw from the Clarins counter. Neighboring stores include Anthropologie, Destination Maternity and Koko & Palenki.
The vibe: A little bit minimalist, a little bit sumptuous and every bit tranquil, the Skin Spa transports guests far and away from the bustling Beauty Floor.
The highlights: Fresh to the spa are TriActive facials backed by the high-performance of second-generation PRO formula products (60-minute treatments are $90, a series of 4 facials is available for $270). All treatments are conducted with the “Clarins Touch,” which means no machines, just hands.
- VINCE Opens at Village of Merrick Park
- Style Saves Hosts Art Heist
- Dadeland Mall Announces New Stores and Store Expansions
- Saks Debuts its Mobile Fashion Van
- Vanity Projects Brings Luxury Nail Art to the 305
- Jason of Beverly Hills Dazzles the Design District
- Mother's Day Gift Guide 2015
- Designer Corinna Saias Mixes Ancient Greece with South Beach
- Shop for a Cause
- Summer is Looking Haute at Village of Merrick Park