Clarins Skin Spa
Clarins Skin Spa at Bloomingdale’s is now offering 9 new TriActive Facial Treatments with brand-new PRO goodies.
Clarins Skin Spa at Bloomingdale’s Aventura
19501 Biscayne Boulevard, Aventura
The lowdown: Florida’s first-ever The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, a freshly minted Sephora and soon a larger-than-life Louis Vuitton — is there anything Aventura Mall doesn’t have? Not in our book. Tack on the fact the Clarins Skin Spa at Bloomingdale’s is now offering 9 new TriActive Facial Treatments and there’s no need to go elsewhere.
The ‘hood: Nestled on the first floor of Bloomingdale’s Aventura, the Clarins Skin Spa is a stone’s throw from the Clarins counter. Neighboring stores include Anthropologie, Destination Maternity and Koko & Palenki.
The vibe: A little bit minimalist, a little bit sumptuous and every bit tranquil, the Skin Spa transports guests far and away from the bustling Beauty Floor.
The highlights: Fresh to the spa are TriActive facials backed by the high-performance of second-generation PRO formula products (60-minute treatments are $90, a series of 4 facials is available for $270). All treatments are conducted with the “Clarins Touch,” which means no machines, just hands.
- Eberjey Sample Sale!
- SoulCycle Opening In Miami
- H&M Opening Another South Florida Store
- Diane von Furstenberg to Visit Books & Books and Aventura Mall
- Art Basel Shopping & Fashion Events Guide
- Hola, Webster Cabana at St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort
- U.S. Polo Assn. Pop-Up Event at University of Miami
- Meet Veronica Beard Designers
- Black Friday and Holiday Season Mall Hours
- Meet ALEXIS Designer