Cipriano's Deli Rings in 1 Year
Palmetto Bay's Cipriano's Deli celebrates one year
Cipriano's Deli is celebrating one year of Italian beef, subs, pizzas and pastas in Palmetto Bay. The "true Italian" eatery is celebrating its big birthday with an anniversary bash Oct 22. From 7-11pm, invest $25 and enjoy live entertainment, food, wine and all the beer you can drink. Cipriano's specialties include Chicago-style Italian beef (pictured), Casalungo-style meatballs, conch fritters and homemade cannolis. Mangia!
Grand Opening Party: Oct 22, 7-11pm, $25 per person
17579 S. Dixie, Palmetto Bay
- What this 'hungry black man' did after a 'dining while black' experience
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?
- This local Haitian chef will be on Food Network — again