Cipriano's Deli Rings in 1 Year
Palmetto Bay's Cipriano's Deli celebrates one year
Grand Opening Party: Oct 22, 7-11pm, $25 per person
17579 S. Dixie, Palmetto Bay
Cipriano's Deli is celebrating one year of Italian beef, subs, pizzas and pastas in Palmetto Bay. The "true Italian" eatery is celebrating its big birthday with an anniversary bash Oct 22. From 7-11pm, invest $25 and enjoy live entertainment, food, wine and all the beer you can drink. Cipriano's specialties include Chicago-style Italian beef (pictured), Casalungo-style meatballs, conch fritters and homemade cannolis. Mangia!
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- South Beach openings: Soho Bay, David's Cafe, a new Dewey's, Bodega, Chicken Kitchen, La Savina
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon
- Stephen Starr to open second restaurant in Bal Harbour
- Philly diner Green Eggs Cafe opens in Aventura
- New restaurants add to Doral's food options