Cipriano's Deli Rings in 1 Year
Palmetto Bay's Cipriano's Deli celebrates one year
Cipriano's Deli is celebrating one year of Italian beef, subs, pizzas and pastas in Palmetto Bay. The "true Italian" eatery is celebrating its big birthday with an anniversary bash Oct 22. From 7-11pm, invest $25 and enjoy live entertainment, food, wine and all the beer you can drink. Cipriano's specialties include Chicago-style Italian beef (pictured), Casalungo-style meatballs, conch fritters and homemade cannolis. Mangia!
Grand Opening Party: Oct 22, 7-11pm, $25 per person
17579 S. Dixie, Palmetto Bay
- This renovated firehouse with two names has become a Brickell staple
- Miami's favorite croquetas by Yelpers in honor of Croquetapalooza
- 5 fun foodie activities to do with kids in Miami
- Wynwood businesses reopen after Zika scare
- Michy fans: Fried chicken is back
- Grandma's recipes play into new Estefan Kitchen
- This "clean eating" South Beach restaurant to open Brickell spot
- Croquetas get star treatment at Croquetapalooza
- UberEATS expands delivery west to Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, South Miami
- Can these cupcakes save Lolita the killer whale?