Cipriano's Deli Rings in 1 Year
Palmetto Bay's Cipriano's Deli celebrates one year
Grand Opening Party: Oct 22, 7-11pm, $25 per person
17579 S. Dixie, Palmetto Bay
Cipriano's Deli is celebrating one year of Italian beef, subs, pizzas and pastas in Palmetto Bay. The "true Italian" eatery is celebrating its big birthday with an anniversary bash Oct 22. From 7-11pm, invest $25 and enjoy live entertainment, food, wine and all the beer you can drink. Cipriano's specialties include Chicago-style Italian beef (pictured), Casalungo-style meatballs, conch fritters and homemade cannolis. Mangia!
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida