Talula closes its doors this month
210 23rd St.
Miami Beach, FL 33139
Talula is no longer. The longtime SoBe restaurant owned & operated by husband & wife Frank Randazzo and Andrea Curto-Randazzo (recent Top Chef contestant) has been sold to make way for Eden Restaurant, slated for Oct. 2010. The Randazzos are decamping to North Miami Beach, where they own & operate The Water Club (the couple also operates a Kendall-based catering company and the Garden Café in Fairchild Tropical Garden).
- Ho Wang closes in Surfside; kosher BBQ joint to take its place
- The List: Eating around Miami with Tongue & Cheek's Jamie DeRosa
- Big shucking scallops at Oceanaire in Miami this weekend
- Treat yourself to Sushi Samba & a movie July 22
- Big Pink gets bigger: Miami Beach-themed burgers added to menu
- Cantina la Veinte debuts at Icon Brickell July 28
- The List: Eating around Miami with Macchialina's Michael Pirolo
- New restaurants move in to Miami: Il Mulino, Bistro BE, Mignonette
- Power through lunch with Miami's best express-lunch options
- Eat, drink and toast Bastille Day Monday, July 14