Talula closes its doors this month
210 23rd St.
Miami Beach, FL 33139
Talula is no longer. The longtime SoBe restaurant owned & operated by husband & wife Frank Randazzo and Andrea Curto-Randazzo (recent Top Chef contestant) has been sold to make way for Eden Restaurant, slated for Oct. 2010. The Randazzos are decamping to North Miami Beach, where they own & operate The Water Club (the couple also operates a Kendall-based catering company and the Garden Café in Fairchild Tropical Garden).
- MasterChef is casting Miami home cooks for new season
- Tacos & Tatas Tuesdays returns to Rocco’s Tacos
- Lure Fishbar reels in bourbon lovers for Thursday pairing dinner
- Burger Beast's Croquetapalooza to showcase one of Miami's favorite comfort foods
- What's the Best? 5 Choice Cheese Shops in Miami and Broward
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'