Talula closes its doors this month
Talula is no longer. The longtime SoBe restaurant owned & operated by husband & wife Frank Randazzo and Andrea Curto-Randazzo (recent Top Chef contestant) has been sold to make way for Eden Restaurant, slated for Oct. 2010. The Randazzos are decamping to North Miami Beach, where they own & operate The Water Club (the couple also operates a Kendall-based catering company and the Garden Café in Fairchild Tropical Garden).
210 23rd St.
Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Not even a dead body got people out of line for cronuts in New York
- Look like a celebrity and get free food
- A barbecued grilled cheese with Heat -- Miami Heat, that is
- Here's why you should call Dolores ... Miami Smokers for the summer
- We ordered free ice cream from UberEATS. Here's what happened
- South of Spice dining event is a luxurious taste of South Beach
- These 9 Miami food and cocktail events are so good we can't pick just one
- Why this chef wants to bring fine dining to Cuba
- Uber will bring you free ice cream Friday
- Miami Chefs Taking Their Talents to Casa de Campo For a Weekend