Talula closes its doors this month
Talula is no longer. The longtime SoBe restaurant owned & operated by husband & wife Frank Randazzo and Andrea Curto-Randazzo (recent Top Chef contestant) has been sold to make way for Eden Restaurant, slated for Oct. 2010. The Randazzos are decamping to North Miami Beach, where they own & operate The Water Club (the couple also operates a Kendall-based catering company and the Garden Café in Fairchild Tropical Garden).
210 23rd St.
Miami Beach, FL 33139
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week