Talula closes its doors this month
210 23rd St.
Miami Beach, FL 33139
Talula is no longer. The longtime SoBe restaurant owned & operated by husband & wife Frank Randazzo and Andrea Curto-Randazzo (recent Top Chef contestant) has been sold to make way for Eden Restaurant, slated for Oct. 2010. The Randazzos are decamping to North Miami Beach, where they own & operate The Water Club (the couple also operates a Kendall-based catering company and the Garden Café in Fairchild Tropical Garden).
- The List: Where Buns & Buns' Alex Zibi eats around Miami
- The List: BC Tacos' Brett Chiavari
- The List: Valentino's Giovanni Rocchio
- Lime closes in South Beach, BTW opening in its place
- Shikany restaurant in Miami closed until further notice
- Veuve Clicquot celebrates Carnaval at the Thompson Miami Beach
- The List: The Federal's Ani Meinhold and Cesar Zapata
- My Ceviche owners to open Laffa Mediterranean Kitchen in Miami
- Slow Food's Ark of Taste at Paraiso Bay
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin